Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2018, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Tom Welling is confirmed to attend Star Sanctum Convention in LONDON, UK!!!!!!! ~ Sunday May 6th/Monday May 7th 2018

This HAD to be a separate thread.

https://www.facebook.com/StarSanctumLondon

Immediately went to sign up for email updates with Star Sanctum, got this

Tom Welling FINALLY coming to the UK!!!!!!

..................OMG OMG OMG

One and Two Day Packages for Lucifer will be available this Wednesday.

I've got some hours left to book off work. Will definitely try to book those days. What to go for though!? The gold is super duper expensive but sounds AMAZING. The other packages sound pretty great too, for a cheaper price.

Got to sort out travel to London.

Book hotel.

SO MUCH TO ORGANISE in just over 5 weeks. GAH!!!

Last edited by livstevi21; 04-08-2018 at 01:48 AM
Old 03-27-2018, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love this post! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you, Liv. I know this is the moment you have been waiting for, and I hope you get to see & meet, maybe even hug Tom!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2018, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thank you so much!!!! Yes, I've been waiting 10 years for this opportunity, ever since I first started watching Smallville and immediately became big fan of Tom. I've been very excited for things before, but THIS has turned my brain to mush, I can't think or concentrate on anything else. It wasn't easy concentrating on work this morning!

So I filled in my holiday form, as I still had over 30 hours to book, and gave it to one of my colleagues this morning, he said he'll sort it for me. I stipulated very clearly how important it is that I have those dates. I hope to have Saturday 5th-Tuesday 8th booked off. I hope to have it back and approved by this Saturday, though I will be booking the tickets tomorrow, as soon as the Lucifer packages go on sale. I'm even going to stay up past midnight tomorrow morning, just to make sure I'm there first when they go on sale. Tickets will be limited!! I MIGHT go all out for the gold, VIP exclusive. Just have to see what the packages for the Lucifer days include.

This will be my first ever convention, so I am going to meticulously plan what I do to the last detail. I'm going on my own, and London is still a few hours train journey away from me. So I'll be heading up there on Saturday the 5th.

There is a lot of planning involved. I think I can do it in 5 weeks.
Old 03-28-2018, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're Welcome. I can only just imagine what you are going through right now. Reading about it is making me super excited for you too.

I hope everything works out easy and well for you, the best really.
Old 03-28-2018, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, my emotions have been all over the place. On Monday, I signed up for the emailing list with Star Sanctum and immediately got the email with the details on all the exclusive packages including Lucifer. What I didn't realise, was that I could immediately purchase one of the packages before they officially went on sale on the website! So I was anxiously waiting all morning for them to become available on the website, which is today, when I could have emailed them what I what I wanted all along. So I eventually emailed them the package I want at 1pm. They immediately sent me the invoice, and I immediately paid. Got an email back to say they have received my payment and will send a receipt within 48 hours with my seat for the auditorium, which is a prime seat right near the front row.

There were numerous sets of packages for Lucifer.

The cheapest was just for Sunday 6th with just Autographs, chance to buy group photos, access to lounges, screens and vendors and buy photos where available (£150).

Each next package included more extras, each going up in price.

And then there's the most expensive one (but still an awesome price for what you get, imo). And that's what I went for. I am extremely fortunate enough to have the funds to afford something like this, but then I very rarely spend my money frivolously on much else. Nor do I have many bills to pay since I live with my parents. I consider myself very lucky. And since this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and my first ever convention, I thought, why not go all out? So this is what I booked.

Sunday 6th + Monday 7th
2 DAY VIP
£499

- Photos: all Lucifer stars
- Autographs: all Lucifer stars
- Main Stage seat in first 10 rows
- Tea Party with the cast of Lucifer
- Monday Closing concert
- VIP Lounge Area
- VIP Lanyard
- VIP Line to Photo
- VIP Line to Autographs
- Chance to buy GROUP PHOTOS
- Chance to bid for CAMPFIRES
- Lounge, screens and vendors
Old 03-28-2018, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

wow congrats Liv yay you .. we have packages like that here .. my brain is scattered at the moment .. i have yet to get tix ,, I will today .. been extremely Being GF tomorrow i will have time
Old 03-29-2018, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks Leigh! I know how you feel! I hope you can get tickets. You know how quickly these things tend to sell out!

I swear I won't be able to concentrate on anything else for the next few weeks.
Old 03-29-2018, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good Job, Liv! I am proud of you! If I had the chance and the money, I would have done the same thing, and I am glad to know you did!

I hope you will take a good camera, to video tape the panel for us.

Are you planning to take in the whole experience or just plan to meet Tom will be your one focus?
Old 03-29-2018, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Aww thank you! I hope one day you will get an opportunity like this too. You deserve just as much an opportunity as anyone else, even more so.

I will definitely be taking my camera, the same one I took with me when I went to Toronto. They don't allow filming of the panel, unfortunately. I will try to take pictures but I will be up near the front. I will definitely take as many pictures as I can throughout the whole two days. I will be meeting all of the Lucifer cast who are attending as that is what the package includes, so I will be getting all their autographs, photos, and then I will also get the opportunity to actually chat to all of them at the tea party! So basically the whole experience.
Old 03-31-2018, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're Welcome. Oh, Thank You. *Fingers Crossed*

I wish you all the luck to enjoy the whole experience.

I am already looking forward to your photos because I know your camera is fantastic!

I know there will be a thousand different things running through your brain, but please do tell Tom about me and about what the two of us do here on Fan Forum.
Old 03-31-2018, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't want to read everything, but

YOU ARE GOING TO MEET TOM !?!?!?!
Old 03-31-2018, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yep. He's attending a lot of conventions this year, at Washington, then Australia, and then one in the UK! Which I could not believe, I never thought this day would come. Especially since we get very few if any such conventions here. In fact, Star Sanctum was only set up last year and this is their FIRST event.

It is still surreal to me. Sometimes my mind wonders, like is this all a hoax? Or a dream? But it's 100% legit. I'm anxiously waiting on my receipt through email since I paid the invoice, which was on Wednesday and they told me they would email my receipt along with my seat allocation within 48 hours, but since it is Easter holidays I guess they won't be able to email it until Tuesday. Then all I need is for them to email me the tickets, as it's only done through email so I have to print them. I need to ask them more specific info on what I need to do. Hoping it goes smoothly.

Anyways. I'll be sure to get to try and get him to say hi to all my fellow fans here and elsewhere online. And I'll share absolutely everything. Sorry to make you so jealous Steph. I never banked on getting this lucky in a million years. But if it can happen for me....you never know, he might just attend a convention near you one day.

Last edited by livstevi21; 03-31-2018 at 01:58 PM
Old 03-31-2018, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Yeh we are pretty excited ..

Last edited by scooty; 03-31-2018 at 01:53 PM
Old 04-01-2018, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

My holiday has officially been granted at work. That's another off my list checked! I have already also booked;

- hotel
- train tickets

Now all I gotta do is;

- wait on email with receipt of booking and seat allocation
- email them back with all questions I have as it is my first ever convention let alone VIP
- buy small rucksack for extra clothes
- think on all the questions I want to ask Tom

I also would like to get Tom a gift, as you can give gifts to the actors at the signing. Ideal timing as a belated Birthday present for him! Ideas; Something British/London since it's his first time visiting UK or something relating to his interests. Or Smallville/Lucifer related perhaps. It can't be too big or bulky because you've got to show it to the security at the convention to deem it suitable.

I believe there will be merchandise to purchase before signing, so I may get whatever they have there for signing.

Might wear Tom's No Flights No Tights t-shirt (I got two; one black, one grey) or I could get that signed. But then I would never be able to wear them and wash them again.

I also want to do my homework on the other cast members because I don't know the other actors that much. And I might re-watch some of the show so I can have a fresh memory on their character's arcs so far. Especially since I will also be talking with them at the tea party.
Old 04-01-2018, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for sharing your pre-experience, Liv, getting ready for the whole event. I know you must have a lot on your mind right now, and I'm glad everything seems to be going in order for you.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread