Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2017, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Gosh, Leigh, that must have been so frightening for you. I'm just so glad you are safe.

Burt, good name for a second hand PC.
Old 09-09-2017, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I also glad to know you are safe, Leigh.
Old 09-09-2017, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Thx guys

I thought i might need counseling , but ill be ok , im getting stronger everyday

Wow i dont realize how many typos i did in that message

Must be the pc right . not the typist

i had to borrow Lucifer season 1 and Smallville season 6 from the Library , and buy another cheap dvd player so i can play them , i was going mental watching free air tv

And the funniest thing happened when i opened the pc for the first time ,, WOW Sims 3 awesome wonder how that got here

i missed everyone

Jean-Claude Van Damme Campaign

Last edited by scooty; 09-09-2017 at 09:06 PM
Old 09-10-2017, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I hope everything gets better.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

Can I restart the Word Association Thread? I can't find the active one and I like that game.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 09-20-2017, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That's weird, I could have sworn we had a current one going on somewhere. Found the last one, thread #48 which was closed in 2015! Crazy. So I guess we're on #49. I've been meaning to update the board guide for a while. I hope to do that on Sunday. Please do start the next thread, Cathy!
Old 09-21-2017, 08:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

Well I made one http://www.fanforum.com/f116/toms-wo...sion-63196668/

I'll update the OP now!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 09-24-2017, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks Cathy! Now that I've got plenty of spare time on my hands, I will start to look at revamping the board guide soon.
Old 09-29-2017, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Name: Sarah
Birthday: Feb 2nd
Favorite Tom role: Clark Kent [I've seen CBTD and The Mist [or Fog] but so long ago]
Favorite Tom ship: Clark|Chloe Clark|Lois
Anything else you'd like to add: Remember being here SO LONG AGO back on the prime of SV but decided to stop in again with his Lucifer role - also the latest board customization
Old 09-29-2017, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

It was The Fog he was in, a remake of the 1970's film. It wasn't the best of films, but to date it is still Tom's biggest film role. He was cute in the CBTD movies. And then his roles after Smallville were very small, with Parkland, Draft Day and The Choice. You're a Chlark fan! Me too! And of course Clois

Yeah, it took a long time for this board to be re-customized, it got so dated. I love how it looks now. Also, that gif.
Old 09-29-2017, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I knew it was one of the two I remember seeing it but really don't remember much at all

CBTD were cute but again been forever

Oh yea Chlark both originally back when I watched as a teen and again when I watched first 5 seasons within the past year over on SV's board. Need and go finish the watch - calling a watch cause don't remember much of original

Clois obviously cause well its Superman lore and am within that lore enough that I've seen first two Chris Reeves - remember having seen reruns of Dean|Terri but another one where it was so long ago don't remember anything. Brandon's wasn't bad and well Henry's

Either way glad it got done I know it seems that its within the GT's mission to really do a lot of recustomizations which is great cause I remember when the big thing was dark boards plus outdated like you said so this one is perfect colors and new banner looks to be good for awhole
Old 09-29-2017, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, both similar films and titles.

I was a Chlark fan from the beginning when I first watched in 2008. I always wanted them together more than Clana.

Clois - Tom and Erica my first and so my favourite, but my 2nd favourite Clois are Dean and Teri. Lois & Clark was the show I watched after Smallville ended and I've also re-watched it many times.

Yeah, dark boards were hard to read on most of the time. Some of them looked cool, but it was time to brighten up the forums as a whole. I very much appreciate what the GT did for my two boards.
Old 09-29-2017, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Clana
Old 09-29-2017, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yep. They were cute in the early seasons, but I had enough of them by S7.
Old 09-29-2017, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I actually never had a thing at all for them My OTPs of the show outside of the obvious Clois were: Chlark, Lexana and Oliver|Chloe
Closed Thread   Post New Thread