Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2018, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

LEIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LUCKY THING YOU. Awesome photos of Tom and Michael at the panel. Were you right up near the front? Did you get the autographs, did you get photos with him?! Tell me EVERYTHING. Just one thing though, could you possibly make your first photo a little smaller, it's a little too big for sorry, thanks I love it though!!!!!

Tomorrow would have been the day I set off to London. But I'm trying to get over it. There'll be another time!
Old 05-05-2018, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I hope Leigh finds the time to reply and share soon, Liv.

And, I am sure you will get the proper chance to meet Tom very soon.
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I'm sure she will. I just can't wait to hear everything of her experience!

I still have faith.
Old 05-06-2018, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am waiting for Leigh.

Keep the faith strong, Liv. I will hope for it for you.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

Yeh trip of a lifetime i reckon , i have been very stress about a lot of things , not just trip but home area . with the building so i ave been pretty busy ,

Just had work things out , I had the move and the trip all in one hit .. so when crunch time came , yeh i was packing for 1 week , i felt like i was packaging for a month lol this was serious business , im going to Melbourne for the third time and im meeting Tom Welling :O wholly far out . i took heaps of batteries for the camera . not that it was needed they amount of times i got into trouble for taking long distant photos of Tom was unbelievable , I like you tell me where its says no photography .. **has eyes closed** , nope cant see anything either that or my camera had a mind of its own

On Friday i got here in Melbourne city , i knew i had to visit the stadium by tram , cause i didnt know where it was , and yes i went to the wrongggggggggggggg place , it was much further away , i did ask some people but they had no idea , they were tourists , like me , so i gets out my trusty google map ,
which i shouldve done that before , like Dur , thats the last thing i thought of so i studied the map , and had to jump on another tram to go further ,
Yes finally .. at the stadium , 3 days before , i did a guy and he helped me lots .. it was only a 30 mins trip.
so Friday / sat , i did lots of walking and shopping , Saturday i met up with one of my good mate who lives in Melbourne , she also was going to the supanova as well .

On Sunday the day came woohooooo , im like Fiona and I discussed the times etc , i got there and hr and half early Then her .. i was like "where is she" i was there at 9.30/10,00 am , Fiona hasnt turned up yet .. im like ok .... i finally found the right tent that Tom was under and 20 mins later i found his line .

And it was LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG , i mean longggggggggggg , so i go potty :p and come back to be in his line ., but i was still looking for Fiona ..no sign , oh well .. i mustve waited in line for about 20 mins , cause they were scooting everyone through and fast , so unforunately there was no time to even say ""hi , tried vegemite yet ?"'... B4 i met Tom i was already in a conversation with a lady behind me , so i was crying . app she had gone thru the same thing i had , she owned a farm and lost all her cattle and horse thru a bush fire , but her home was saved
so i was in tears , ((like i am now)) I guess i still get emotional , so by the time it was my turn to met Tom , he looked at me and said "you ok " and i said "yep just been crying sorry" i wiped the tears away , he thought i was emotional over him , he had a little chuckle , until i told him quickly what happen , then he said "man im so sorry, i hope everything gets better and it will " , he said , I said , " it will takes time and thank you " he asked my name i said Leigh and he signed my photo and then i left , mind you they push people along I wasnt even going to tell him what had happened , so much wanted to tell him about FF and Livvi .. but they have to keep the line moving .. so then i finally caught up with Fiona . she took ages .. but i found out she is doing Tom and Michael . so they actually left about 8pm i believe , i didnt want to be there that late cause i dont know Melbourne

Then a Hr later . the boys were running a little late with the Photo sessions ., ,but they got there at the end, again they pushed us through fast .. when i was my turn , Tom was so tall i was sooooooo short :p he looked at me and said "you again" im like . "yep sorry" Photos were taken and thats it ... my hair was all done and then the photo shoot , omg I was a wreck lol , photos soon , then we went to the other tent for QnA panel .. i took a few photos and still got into trouble :p Fiona did nothing but shake her head lol , come 4 pm ,, i was ready to go home ((hotel)) we actually hadnt eaten anything all day , cause its quite full on , Fiona and her sister were their til 8pm i think , still waiting to see Michael , my feet were killing me , plus it was warm as well, on Monday i did a little more window shopping .. Tuesday i came home with a head cold ... weds i was still packing , and Thursday I move to new unit , and here are the photo's . please excuse my messy hair look .. i did look nicer lol but my hair has a mind of it own these days

Enjoy

scooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Wow. What a story. What an amazing experience.

To be having the move and this trip happen all at once is....wow. You must be absolutely exhausted! And getting lost....seriously that easily would've been me, that's why I always do my travel research before going to the venue using google maps.

So humbling that you met someone going through a similar situation. Aww wow, no surprise Tom asking if you were ok, he's such a sweetheart. I loved that he thought you were emotional because of him but when you told him what happened, he told you he hopes it will get better and it will... I totally get that you couldn't have had the time to tell about us and , that long of a line and you get pushed for time. When I get my chance, I'll make sure I have the time to tell him. Aww what he signed is soooooo sweet. "To Leigh, rock on"

Loved that he said "you again" when you went for the photo op he's such a tease as well as a sweetheart. And the photo is great! You look so happy!

What an incredible experience. You deserved to have such a wonderful time with everything that has happened. I hope the move also went great!
Old 05-07-2018, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you so much for sharing your photo, autograph, and story Leigh!

It must be so emotional, and I think you described it so well that I actually felt everything you were going through.

I'm glad you got to tell Tom what happened, and thanks a lot for sharing all his reactions.

I look forward to more photos from you soon.

Since the panel wasn't allowed to be recorded, can you recall what Tom & Michael talked about?
Old 05-07-2018, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Thx guys , yeh il get back to that TE .. i have to get ready for church

Yeh it was massive , people everywhere .. there was Dr Who cast there , Star wars etc , one of the lines were empty .. one girl asked if she could met him , and i said not without a ticket , and that cost $80 just there .. i filmed and snapped when i could when i wasnt supposed too , the security would step in front of you if they see you , and they had eyes in the back of their heads , i didnt really care . its cost me about $1000 to come to Melbourne so i wasn't going to come home empty handed , i did my best , if i had an extra min , i wouldve talked and talked yeh my neighbour said to me yest , yes i can talk .. i laughed .. .. if there is anything else i remember ill let you all know
Old 05-08-2018, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks Leigh, we look forward to hearing more later.
Old 05-08-2018, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you so so so so so much for sharing your story with us here, Leigh.

I know you will share more when you can.

I especially look forward to the photos and the panel information because Supernova hasn't given us any footage from it.

Thanks a lot for all your hard work and I'm glad your money was well-spent.

I am so happy you got to meet Tom!
Old 05-18-2018, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Can't wait to hear more!
Old 05-18-2018, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

yeh i came home with a bad head cold .. i just got rid of it too .. it was hard to get rid off .. im trying to think of anything that happened .. i probably did say i thought of more .. but i cant think of it , which is normal for me
Old 05-19-2018, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh nooo, that's no good. Glad you're over the cold now...It's all the excitement! I wouldn't be surprised if I end up becoming ill 'cause I'll be exhausted afterwards too. Completely understand why you cannot remember everything now, it must be all such a blur for you!
Old 05-19-2018, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Did you find any more photos Leigh?
Old 05-23-2018, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Eagerly awaiting.
Reply   Post New Thread