Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2017, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That's completely understandable.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks. I Will Try To Answer It This Weekend.
Old 11-03-2017, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Okay.
Old 11-05-2017, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here is my answer:

Okay. I Finally Took The Time To Answer Tia's Question.

01. I think from Seasons 01, 02, 03, I will choose Season 01. The reason is not only because Tia chose 03, Liv chose 02, so I chose 01, but because Season 03 is probably the best because of the story line, but I always felt like it was too Lexy, more focused on Lex. I don't know what my problem is with Season 02, maybe because it's the longest season having added one of Season 01's episode in it, but I just have issues with it. no doubt, I love each and every episode, and all the episodes from Season 02, and Clark discovering "who he is", is vital for the story line, but that season just gets sandwiched for me. So, Season 01 is underrated. All the episodes are great, and it's always great to see Tom shine without any training. Literally, he's brand new, so each episode is unique and different in it's own way. I saw it late, but saw it more than necessary. Plot-wise it was weak for sure but a lot of great moments and special ones too.

02. Season 04 is where I fell in love with Tom & Smallville, and maybe it is a better season, fun wise, but I chose Season 05 because the 100th Episode, Tom's Directorial Debut, and Season 05 is the best! It's unparalleled in it's own way. There so many great scenes about both seasons, so if I had to tie one answer, I would chose this one.

03. I think I will chose Season 06. I know a lot of people have issues with the whole Clark/Lex/Lana Triangle, but having been a fan at the time, this season was exhilarating for me to follow through with all the story lines where as Season 07 was difficult. Not just the Writer's Strike, but there was just too much going on! All the characters wanted to leave, and the least amount of episodes in one season, and just the story line kept changing and so on and so forth. However, I was very happy when Smallville regained eight primary cast members and Tom looked great, with that short hairstyle, and Kara has lasted in memories, but still Season 06 was the better season, for me, to some extent.

04. All Three! Season 10 Was The Final Season! It should be considered the best, so I will choose Season 10, and we can all agree on one answer. Since Tom Welling produced both Seasons 09 & 10, I am always biased towards these seasons! I have watched it, for sure, ten times more than any other season. In fact, I just saw it this week. I watch it way too much! But, Season 09's The Blur story line was the best of the best. I can't imagine Smallville or Superman or Tom Welling, even, without ever meeting The Blur. He really changed my life. If Tom ever wore the whole outfit, I think I would scream the loudest ever!!!!! Season 08 was also pretty awesome and amazing and the episodes were all good and great, and the stories were strong. I know a lot of people have complaints with Chloe and Davis, and Lana, but I feel, like for the series to have lost three serious plus one more cast members and the main producers and everything that was going on, I feel like Season 08 really laid the foundation to give strength for Smallville to have Seasons 09 & 10.

So, I have finally answered these questions that I have been avoiding. I still claim I love all seasons of Smallville! There never was a show, there isn't, and there never will be any television series as great as Smallville! Smallville Is Forever! And, of course, Tom Welling Rules & Rocks & Now Pierces!
Old 11-14-2017, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Great answers, I love how much thought you put into them and your reasoning behind your decisions.
Old 11-15-2017, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Great answers, I love how much thought you put into them and your reasoning behind your decisions.
Thanks! That Means A Lot!
Old 11-15-2017, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

You're welcome.
Old 11-16-2017, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks Again!
Old 11-19-2017, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsEnough (View Post)
Here is my answer:

Okay. I Finally Took The Time To Answer Tia's Question.

01. I think from Seasons 01, 02, 03, I will choose Season 01. The reason is not only because Tia chose 03, Liv chose 02, so I chose 01, but because Season 03 is probably the best because of the story line, but I always felt like it was too Lexy, more focused on Lex. I don't know what my problem is with Season 02, maybe because it's the longest season having added one of Season 01's episode in it, but I just have issues with it. no doubt, I love each and every episode, and all the episodes from Season 02, and Clark discovering "who he is", is vital for the story line, but that season just gets sandwiched for me. So, Season 01 is underrated. All the episodes are great, and it's always great to see Tom shine without any training. Literally, he's brand new, so each episode is unique and different in it's own way. I saw it late, but saw it more than necessary. Plot-wise it was weak for sure but a lot of great moments and special ones too.

02. Season 04 is where I fell in love with Tom & Smallville, and maybe it is a better season, fun wise, but I chose Season 05 because the 100th Episode, Tom's Directorial Debut, and Season 05 is the best! It's unparalleled in it's own way. There so many great scenes about both seasons, so if I had to tie one answer, I would chose this one.

03. I think I will chose Season 06. I know a lot of people have issues with the whole Clark/Lex/Lana Triangle, but having been a fan at the time, this season was exhilarating for me to follow through with all the story lines where as Season 07 was difficult. Not just the Writer's Strike, but there was just too much going on! All the characters wanted to leave, and the least amount of episodes in one season, and just the story line kept changing and so on and so forth. However, I was very happy when Smallville regained eight primary cast members and Tom looked great, with that short hairstyle, and Kara has lasted in memories, but still Season 06 was the better season, for me, to some extent.

04. All Three! Season 10 Was The Final Season! It should be considered the best, so I will choose Season 10, and we can all agree on one answer. Since Tom Welling produced both Seasons 09 & 10, I am always biased towards these seasons! I have watched it, for sure, ten times more than any other season. In fact, I just saw it this week. I watch it way too much! But, Season 09's The Blur story line was the best of the best. I can't imagine Smallville or Superman or Tom Welling, even, without ever meeting The Blur. He really changed my life. If Tom ever wore the whole outfit, I think I would scream the loudest ever!!!!! Season 08 was also pretty awesome and amazing and the episodes were all good and great, and the stories were strong. I know a lot of people have complaints with Chloe and Davis, and Lana, but I feel, like for the series to have lost three serious plus one more cast members and the main producers and everything that was going on, I feel like Season 08 really laid the foundation to give strength for Smallville to have Seasons 09 & 10.

So, I have finally answered these questions that I have been avoiding. I still claim I love all seasons of Smallville! There never was a show, there isn't, and there never will be any television series as great as Smallville! Smallville Is Forever! And, of course, Tom Welling Rules & Rocks & Now Pierces!
Wow thanks for putting this all together! I loved reading it and how much thought you gave on it. And you can see in your post how much of a fan you are of Clark/Tom.
Also, I agree with Season 8... I think the show recovered pretty greatly after losing so many primary characters and it'd probably be my favorite if I can erase like 4 episodes from the season. lolol
Old 11-20-2017, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Wow thanks for putting this all together! I loved reading it and how much thought you gave on it. And you can see in your post how much of a fan you are of Clark/Tom.
Also, I agree with Season 8... I think the show recovered pretty greatly after losing so many primary characters and it'd probably be my favorite if I can erase like 4 episodes from the season. lolol
Thank you very much for taking the time to read my thoughts. I finally sat down and said to myself I have to do this now!

I am glad I was able to change your viewpoint on Season 08!

And, yes, I love Tom Welling!
Old 11-22-2017, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Really, S8 was great and a fresh start for Clark working at the Daily Planet with Lois. It would have been an almost perfect season for me except for like two episodes.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Really, S8 was great and a fresh start for Clark working at the Daily Planet with Lois. It would have been an almost perfect season for me except for like two episodes.
Which Two? If I can take a guess,

Power & Doomsday?
Old 11-24-2017, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Spot on. You read my mind.
Old 11-25-2017, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Spot on. You read my mind.
Awesome!
Old 11-29-2017, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Though I suppose it wasn't hard to guess.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread