Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2015, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, I didn't get how she got possessed by Isobel again just by getting electrocuted, that didn't make sense, but then some people believe Isobel never really left Lana's body after Spell.
Old 10-24-2015, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

That could be a possibility too

I finished the season. I love Clark and Lana but I was surprised to see them getting back together so easily
Old 10-24-2015, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Wait till you see them get back together again in S7!
Old 10-25-2015, 10:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Always close but not close enough! There was always something that separated them!
Old 10-25-2015, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Urg Clana getting together at the end of Season 4 just made me upset.
I guess the whole Lana/Jason relationship was a joke right? ...

I just didn't get it, I'm sorry. The biggest reason she left Clark was because of the secrets. Jason she left without even a phone call for keeping secrets, just to jump back to the guy who's kept secrets for her for so long?...

It was upsetting to me because Lana was showing growth as a character and... yeah.
Everything should've gotten handled a lot better.
Old 10-26-2015, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I agree, it was a complete mess. Yeah Lana didn't question Jason about him keeping secrets but kept on at Clark for keeping his. And then in S6 being with another secret keeper Lex!
Old 10-27-2015, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's true, if she couldn't be with Clark because of the secrets he was keeping then what was she doing with Jason and Lex? It doesn't make much sense.
Old 10-27-2015, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
I agree, it was a complete mess. Yeah Lana didn't question Jason about him keeping secrets but kept on at Clark for keeping his. And then in S6 being with another secret keeper Lex!

I know. I was upset because she didn't even give Jason a chance, but with anyone else she gave them many and it wasn't consistent for me with the way Lana was written in like the first 12 episodes of Season 4. She showed complete devotion to Jason, and she was willing to lose her virginity to him to prove her love so for her to just give up on him that quickly was simply bad writing.

With Clark she always questioned him the most, but I felt with everybody else... never much the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken melody (View Post)
That's true, if she couldn't be with Clark because of the secrets he was keeping then what was she doing with Jason and Lex? It doesn't make much sense.

I agree with that... but with Jason, she gave up with him quicker than she ever gave up on anyone else and her relationship with Lex just didn't make sense.
I just over everything didn't get why she kept going back to Clark if she knew he'd just keep telling lies to her. BUT every week complain about it. I guess she just loved him the strongest.
Old 10-29-2015, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I agree with that... but with Jason, she gave up with him quicker than she ever gave up on anyone else and her relationship with Lex just didn't make sense.
I just over everything didn't get why she kept going back to Clark if she knew he'd just keep telling lies to her. BUT every week complain about it. I guess she just loved him the strongest.
I guess she was still hoping Clark would eventually open up to her and tell her the truth. I don't know, I think she really loved him and she just couldn't completely give up on him. But I'll never understand why she was with Lex.
Old 10-29-2015, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

^ That's very true.
Old 12-20-2015, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken melody (View Post)
I guess she was still hoping Clark would eventually open up to her and tell her the truth. I don't know, I think she really loved him and she just couldn't completely give up on him. But I'll never understand why she was with Lex.
If we are going by the writers wrote, her whole relationship with Lex was for Clark. ....
Old 12-21-2015, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

But that's just stupid.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
But that's just stupid.

I agree... but that's what the writers wrote.
Old 01-12-2016, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Well then, the writers had stupid moments.
Old 02-06-2016, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
If we are going by the writers wrote, her whole relationship with Lex was for Clark.
...which makes no sense. I don't think she can deny that she enjoyed being with Lex. Seemed to me she just got bored or missed Clark.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread