Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2015, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Smallville Season 3 Appreciation Thread #1: "If you ever make it to Metropolis, look me up. I owe you one." ~ Perry White

Episodes
  1. Exile
    Directed by Greg Beeman | Written by Alfred Gough & Miles Millar | Originally aired October 1, 2003
    Under the influence of red kryptonite, and living in Metropolis, Clark gets involved with a crime lord named Morgan Edge (Rutger Hauer) who hires him to break into LuthorCorp. Desperate to put his family back together, Jonathan makes a deal with Jor-El so that he can bring Clark home. Lex is stranded on a deserted island, with the world believing him to be dead. At the mansion, Lionel accuses Helen, revealed to be alive, of killing Lex
  2. Phoenix
    Directed by James Marshall | Written by Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson | Originally aired October 8, 2003
    Jor-El grants Jonathan temporary superpowers, and he and Clark engage in a destructive battle below the LuthorCorp building. Clark, unable to kill his father, destroys the red kryptonite. Lex returns home to the shock of Helen. He quickly learns that Helen attempted to kill him and takes measures to ensure that doesn't happen again. Morgan Edge finds Clark and kidnaps him in an effort to make amends to Lionel, but the plan fails and Edge and his henchmen are killed.
  3. Extinction
    Directed by Michael Katleman | Written by Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer | Originally aired October 15, 2003
    Clark discovers Van McNulty (Jesse Metcalfe) has been killing green meteor rock-infected people. When Clark confronts him, the green kryptonite rock Van is carrying stops him. Knowing Clark's weakness, Van manufactures meteor rock bullets and almost kills Clark. Using Lana as bait, Van tries to increase his efforts, but both Lana and Clark prove to be too much for him to handle. Van is later taken to Belle Reve sanitarium.
  4. Slumber
    Directed by Terrence O'Hara | Written by Drew Z. Greenberg | Originally aired October 22, 2003
    A comatose girl, Sarah Conroy (Katharine Isabelle), has the ability to pull Clark into her dreams and does so without warning. Clark and Lana visit her and grow suspicious of her uncle Nicholas (Christopher Shyer) when they learn of Sarah's inheritance that he oversees. They discover the uncle has been drugging her to keep her in a coma with his will appearing in Sarah's dreams as the Traveler (performed by John DeSantis). When Nicholas Conroy finds out, he tries to kill Lana, but Clark arrives in time to stop him.
  5. Perry
    Directed by Jeannot Szwarc | Written by Mark Verheiden | Originally aired October 29, 2003
    Clark discovers his abilities are derived from the Sun, when an increase in solar flares cause his powers to either flare up, or give out completely. Perry White (Michael McKean), a once promising journalist, arrives in Smallville in search of stories for a tabloid news show. Despite being constantly inebriated, Perry believes he witnessed Clark using superhuman abilities, and devises a dangerous scheme to expose the truth.
  6. Relic
    Directed by Marita Grabiak | Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson | Originally aired November 5, 2003
    Lana's great uncle Dex McCallum (Tom Heaton), who was convicted of murdering his wife forty years prior, shows her a picture of a drifter he believes really killed her aunt. The drifter looks just like Clark. Positive that the man is Jor-El, Clark's investigation leads him to a Kryptonian medallion that allows him to see moments of the past, and also lets him see how human Jor-El (Tom Welling in a dual role) was when he first came to Earth. It also gives him the knowledge that Dex was framed by his former friend Deputy William Tate (William B. Davis) who was collaborating with Lachlan Luthor. Clark gets Tate to confess to Sheriff Nancy Adams and Dex is cleared of all charges.
  7. Magnetic
    Directed by David Jackson | Written by Holly Harold | Originally November 12, 2003
    When Lana starts seeing a new guy named Seth Nelson (Kevin Zegers) and begins acting out of character, Clark investigates. Clark's suspicions are confirmed when he discovers Seth has magnetic powers that can move objects and alter human emotions. When he tries to free Lana from the magnetic hold, she tries to kill Clark. Lex discovers Chloe has been digging into Lionel's past and tries to get her to join him in his fight against his father.
  8. Shattered
    Directed by Ken Biller | Written by Ken Biller | Originally aired November 19, 2003
    Lex locates Morgan Edge (now portrayed by Patrick Bergin) who underwent plastic surgery and gets him to admit that he helped Lionel murder his parents. Before Lex can take it to the authorities, someone tries to kill him. Lex flees and asks Clark for help. Evidence begins to amount that suggests Lex has had a psychotic break. Lex watches Clark slam into Edge's car, after Clark pushes him out of harm's way. Lex's doctors arrive and take him to Belle Reve sanitarium.
  9. Asylum
    Directed by Greg Beeman | Written by Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer | Originally aired January 14, 2004
    Lex attempts to convince Clark to help him escape, but when Clark refuses, he attempts to escape by himself. His resulting capture forces Lionel to send him in for electroshock therapy to erase his memory. Ian Randall (Jonathan Taylor Thomas), Eric Summers (Shawn Ashmore), and Van McNulty band together in an attempt to steal Clark's powers and escape. They get the meteor rocks but Ian betrays Van and kills him with a weightlifter before Clark arrives. Meanwhile At the hospital after a near fatal accident caused by Lex, Lana meets another patient named Adam Knight (Ian Somerhalder), who pushes her to fight the pain and finish her rehab. Lex then has his electroshock therapy and Ian helps Eric leech himself onto Clark, so he can get his powers, but after getting the powers he becomes rowdy and betrays Ian before Clark manages to stop him and get his powers back again.
  10. Whisper
    Directed by Tom Wright | Written by Ken Horton | Originally aired January 21, 2004
    Attempting to stop a robbery, Clark is temporarily blinded when he shoots off a burst of heat vision that is reflected back into his eyes by a piece of green kryptonite during a conflict with thieves Walt Masterson (Walt MacDonald) and his sonic-screaming apprentice Nathan Dean (Micah Alberti). He soon realizes that his body has developed super-hearing to compensate for his lack of sight. Pete is kidnapped by Nathan in an attempt to blackmail Judge Abigail Ross into dismissing the charges against Walt. Clark tries to gain control over his hearing so that he can find Pete.
  11. Delete
    Directed by Pat Williams | Written by Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson | Originally aired January 28, 2004
    When Chloe uncovers a secret experiment at Summerholt Institute, someone begins sending mind-controlling emails to her friends with orders to kill her. Clark and Lex discover the person responsible named Molly Griggs (Missy Peregrym), but cannot tie her to Dr. Garner. Lana decides to rent the apartment above the café to Adam, even though she feels he is hiding something dangerous about his past.
  12. Hereafter
    Directed by Greg Beeman & James Marshall | Written by Mark Verheiden & Drew Greenberg| Originally aired February 4, 2004
    Clark learns his schoolmate Jordan (Joseph Cross) can foresee the future death of anyone he touches. Jordan warns him that Lana is going to die in a fire in the next few days. Clark sets out to prevent Lana's death. Jordan also tells him that he didn't see a death in Clark's future. Chloe, suspicious of Adam, begins investigating him, and uncovers disturbing news.
  13. Velocity
    Directed by Jeannot Szwarc | Written by Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer | Originally aired February 11, 2004
    Pete begins street racing with kryptonite-infused cars where that fuel additive was created by Jason Dante (Ryan Merriman). When he refuses to throw a race, Jason threatens to kill him. Pete asks Clark to use his powers to help him and challenges Jason to a race. When Clark overhears their plan to blow up Pete's car, he tries to stop the race. Meanwhile, Jonathan begins to show the effects of his deal with Jor-El.
  14. Obsession
    Directed by James Marshall | Written by Holly Harold | Originally aired February 18, 2004
    When Clark is forced to use his powers in front of another student named Alicia Baker (Sarah Carter), he is surprised to find out she has powers of her own. The two develop a bond through their shared secret, but things change when Alicia becomes obsessive about sharing Clark with anyone else – especially Lana. Lana, fearing for her own safety, asks Lex to get rid of Adam.
  15. Resurrection
    Directed by Terrence O'Hara | Written by Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer | Originally aired February 25, 2004
    While his father awaits surgery, Clark befriends a teenage boy named Garrett Davis (James Kirk) whose brother Vince (Tahmoh Penikett) just died from liver failure. Everyone is shocked when Vince shows up at the Kents' alive. When his liver starts failing again, Garrett straps a kryptonite bomb to himself and demands that Vince be given Jonathan's liver or he will blow up the building. Clark learns that Lionel has been using a sample of his blood to bring the dead back to life. He tries to stop Garret from doing any more damage but he hesitates. Garrett is finally killed when the police shoot him down.
  16. Crisis
    Directed by Ken Biller | Written by Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson | Originally aired March 3, 2004
    Clark receives a panicked call from Lana and hears a gunshot before the line goes dead, but when he arrives at the Talon he discovers she is alive and well. Clark, Chloe and Lana realize the phone call came from one day into the future, and that Adam is the one who will shoot Lana. When Lex takes Clark to the Luthorcorp lab where Adam is being kept, he finds all of the staff murdered, and Adam missing. Adam then arrives at the Kent farm and knocks out Chloe and Jonathan and then kidnaps Lana before Clark follows Adam and Lana to the rugby grounds were Adam shoots Lana, Clark then arrives and finally stops Adam, who dies.
  17. Legacy
    Directed by Greg Beeman | Written by Jeph Loeb | Originally aired April 14, 2004
    Clark begins to suspect that Jor-El is sending Jonathan messages through the key, and that he is the cause for his father's withdrawal from the family. Clark goes down to the caves to confront his biological father. Lana gives support and comfort to Clark, which leads to a kiss. Lana talks to Lex about losing faith in Clark and he gives questionable advice. Lionel catches him there and begins putting the pieces together, which leads him to Dr. Swann. A deal is struck and Lionel's true motives are revealed. Clark then realizes that Dr. Swann met Lionel and then he and Jonathan go to the caves where Lionel and his crew is, Jonathan confronts Lionel and the two men get into a physical fight. A portal then opens before closing and Clark ends the fight by stopping his dad from strangling Lionel, the security then make a move on Clark and Jonathan, but Lionel stops them and realizes that the portal could be a key to the other world. The next morning, the episode ends with Jonathan telling Clark what he was doing with Jor-El in the kawatche caves.
  18. Truth
    Directed by James Marshall | Written by Drew Greenberg | Originally aired April 21, 2004
    When Chloe accidentally inhales a mysterious kryptonite-gas, she discovers it acts as a truth serum to anyone who comes in contact with her. She decides to take advantage of her new power by attempting to uncover Clark's secret, but her new power comes with fatal consequences. Clark sets out to find an antidote before Chloe can discover the truth about him, rescuing her just when she's about to die.
  19. Memoria
    Directed by Miles Millar | Written by Alfred Gough & Miles Millar | Originally aired April 28, 2004
    Believing that key information about his father's past was lost when his memory was erased, Lex decides to join an experimental program with Dr. Garner to regain his memory. Knowing that Lex will discover his secret if he regains his memory, Clark tries to stop him, but is caught by Lionel and Garner so that they can experiment on him. Through the experiment, Clark learns about his birth mother. The experiment on Clark has a negative reaction that puts Garner into a coma.
  20. Talisman
    Directed by John Schneider | Written by Ken Biller | Originally aired May 5, 2004
    When a Kawatche Indian, Jeremiah Holdsclaw (Nathaniel Arcand), steals a mythic knife from the caves, he is bestowed with superpowers similar to Clark's. Believing he is the true Naman, he sets out to find and kill Lionel. Lionel attempts to find the knife, while Clark learns that it will crumble if the real Segeth touches it. Clark tries to find Jeremiah before he can kill Lionel.
  21. Forsaken
    Directed by Terrence O'Hara | Written by | Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson | Originally aired May 12, 2004
    Emily Eve Dinsmore (from the episode "Accelerate" and now portrayed by Amber Rothwell) has grown-up and is still obsessed with Lana. She escapes from the institute where she is interned and kidnaps Lana. After learning that Lana is leaving Smallville, Clark decides to tell her his secret so they can finally be together. FBI agent Frank Loder kidnaps and tortures Pete to try to force him to reveal Clark's secret, but Lex saves him. Pete then decided to move to Wichita with his mother to protect Clark's secret. Lex panics after the FBI gives him 24 hours to turn over information on his father or face jail time for the murders of the lab technicians at LuthorCorp. Chloe helps provide text of a conversation between her and Lionel, with Lionel admitting his hand in his parents' death leading to him getting arrested.
  22. Covenant
    Directed by Greg Beeman | Story by : Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer, Teleplay by : Alfred Gough & Miles Millar | Originally aired May 19, 2004
    A girl (Adrienne Palicki), calling herself Kara and claiming to be from Krypton, emerges from the woods naked and arrives at the Kents. After getting some clothes, Kara urges Clark to embrace his destiny. Clark turns to his parents for advice, but is shocked when Kara forces Jonathan to finally reveal the deal he made with Jor-El. Clark makes a discovery that leads him to feel badly betrayed by Lex, and his inability to have a relationship with Lana is once more evident as she leaves for Paris. After a talk with Chloe, Jonathan catches up to Clark and reveals that Kara's real name is Lindsay Harrison. After making Lindsay disappear upon her serving her purpose, Jor-El takes Clark, leaving Jonathan strangled half to death. A Kryptonian symbol is burned into the Kent's farmland. Lionel has his head shaved in prison while Lex is poisoned and Chloe is apparently killed in a safe-house explosion.

Last edited by livstevi21; 04-09-2024 at 07:10 AM
livstevi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved this season, my favorite episodes was the Lex centric episodes and Obsession!... oh and Crisis.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 02:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I loved this season, my favorite episodes was the Lex centric episodes and Obsession!... oh and Crisis.
Might have to watch some of Season 3 again, I haven't watched them so much
Becwelling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Shattered and Asylum were difficult episodes to watch, poor Lex. Love Obsession, Clalicia. Didn't like Crisis as much.
Old 08-28-2015, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I remember all the episodes easily. All of the Lex centric episodes was great. I loved Lex knowing Clark secret even if it was temp.

I don't know why but I just love Crisis. I watched the episode so many times. I think it's just my obsession with time traveling themed stuff.
Obsession was amazing. I loved Clark/Alicia way more than I probably should have. lol

I loved Kal-El and enjoyed seeing Perry White.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Agree with Obsession, Calicia. Loved seeing Perry White too, Perry is one of my favourite episodes this season.

Old 09-01-2015, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's one of my favorite as well, it was so many funny moments during that episode.
I totally understood Perry White. lol
Old 09-03-2015, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I tried to find the scene where Clark accidentally throws the tractor half way across town and it lands right in front of Perry and he drops he drink. Love that moment.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
I tried to find the scene where Clark accidentally throws the tractor half way across town and it lands right in front of Perry and he drops he drink. Love that moment.

That's my favorite moment of the episode. It was just the funniest episode of the season because of Perry White reactions..

"I'm telling you it fell out of the sky"
Old 09-04-2015, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

So funny.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:25 AM
Addicted Fan

I like Perry White, he just knew something wasn't right
Old 09-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becwelling (View Post)
I like Perry White, he just knew something wasn't right

Yes.
I don't care how much I was drinking, I'd know I am not going crazy. lol

I mean it all started with the first meeting when Clark moved the door off with his bare hands. lol
Old 09-05-2015, 01:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Also like the scene with Lana and Pete saving Perry and Clark

Old 09-05-2015, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That scene was awesome because all I was thinking was "Clark is so lucky he doesn't have his powers"
Old 09-05-2015, 10:31 AM
Addicted Fan

True
Reply   Post New Thread