Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2015, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Whoops. Just realised that's season 2 not 1. I think I was tired.
Wow. Yup I remember that gif easily. It was when Clark was practicing his heat vision... so it'll be 2x03.
Old 11-11-2015, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I should have been more clued up whilst posting. Thing is, I do pretty much recognise most episodes with pics and gifs.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Yes, you have a good memory
Old 11-11-2015, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Mostly when it comes to the earlier seasons.
I think Season 2/3 especially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
I should have been more clued up whilst posting. Thing is, I do pretty much recognise most episodes with pics and gifs.
Probably you were too tired.
Old 11-13-2015, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I probably was.
Old 12-28-2015, 01:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thought I post this picture, I love it. It brings back all the memories for me and should do for you aswell

Apologies, its not loading up!

Last edited by livstevi21; 12-28-2015 at 02:02 PM
Old 12-28-2015, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I have that problem loading pics sometimes. Maybe if you tell me what it is and I'll find it? (I hope you don't mind that I merged your posts as it's considered a double post)
Old 12-28-2015, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really enjoyed the first episode of the series.

What did everybody like about the first episode of the series? which character did you like the most and favorite scene of the pilot?

Last edited by eternalfate; 12-30-2015 at 10:02 PM
Old 12-30-2015, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

The pilot is great, it set up the show beautifully and I like the introduction of all the characters. Took an instant liking to Chloe, and gotta love Jonathan and Martha. My favourite scene is where Jonathan tells Clark about where he came from.

Old 12-30-2015, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That scene was great, poor Clark though.
The character I probably enjoy most in the Pilot was probably Lex... talk about a different character from the way he was suppose to get portrayed. In the Pilot though I felt that all the original characters came across likable.

My favorite scene from the Pilot is when Lana and Clark met Lana's parents in the grave, it was a sad scene but it made us really relate to Lana's character and it was some funny moments during the scene.

It was a scene where you can feel the chemistry between Clark and Lana and understand why they both would fall for one another. They both felt like they didn't fit in and felt totally alone.

Lana: "Mom wants to know if you're upset with a girl. "

Clark shakes his head no.

Lana: "Dad wants to know if you're upset about a guy."

Clark: "No, no."
Lana: "He's got a twisted sense of humor."
Old 01-01-2016, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That scene was cute. Yeah, I really liked Lex too in the beginning. It was nice to see him being portrayed as really misunderstood just because he's a Luthor. He had good intentions.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:38 AM
Addicted Fan

It's a shame Lex was always destined to be bad, as he's much nicer in the early seasons
Old 01-01-2016, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Question: If Clark told Lex his secret let's say... late Season 1, do you think that would have changed the way he turned for the worst in the later seasons?
Old 01-03-2016, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That's always the question Clark asked himself later on. I think Clark trusting Lex early on with his secret would definitely have given him a purpose for good. Lex would have protected Clark with no hesitation. However, Lex's upbringing from Lionel didn't help...Lionel taught him to be ruthless in business, and always kept testing him to his limits. Lionel's own ruthless reputation also didn't help. Lex always wanted to just get out from his father's shadow and be his own man. But Lex was always deemed by others to be just as bad as his father just because he's a Luthor. But then he did eventually win the acceptation of Jonathan by the end of S2, who always said the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when talking about the Luthors'.

Clark was having trouble telling anyone his secret in S1, Martha and Jonathan instilled in him that it's a big secret to trust someone with, even your best friend. And I doubt Jonathan would have let Clark tell Lex, especially in S1.
Old 01-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I think the big reason why Clark didn't tell anyone his secret was because of his parents. They made sure he did not, especially Jonathan and there were times when Clark hated lying but he just did it cause he felt it was what he had to do.

I do think everything with Lex would've been different of Clark knew because Lex turn to evil started with his obsessivness over Clark. He just never understood how Clark saved him from the bridge with no scratches or anything, and the more Clark lied to him, the more suspcious he became and the more he tried to uncover the truth so [even though we couldn't have Lex good because he's always suppose to be evil] if Clark told Lex, I think he would have protected Clark secret and it actually would have made them closer friends and so much more things would have made sense for Lex.

Lex was surrounded by people in his life that he couldn't trust, when it comes to women and friends and even his father, so if Clark told him the truth then I believe it would have changed everything and of course I doubt the Lana/Lex relationship would have begin. Let's remember Season 5, Lex hired meteor affected guys from Belle Reeve to uncover the secret that Clark is hiding in 5.02 episode and that's the moment their friendship changed for the worst... that never happens if Lex knows.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread