Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2004, 08:30 PM
Banned

More Tom

Hey Hey
Please come and check out more of Tom Welling and otha Gorgeous Guys @ my website www.gorgeousguys.4t.com
thank you so much love ya
gina [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

bloominhot,

thanks for sharing your web site, I'm sure it's great. That however doesn't need its own thread topic. You could have a link to it in your signature or just post it in the appropriate Tom Welling thread, there are many. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Ashley
who you will be.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Things you would like to know but Dont about Tom.

Im sorry if this is a repeat of another thread or something.

I always wonder many things about Tom, as popular as he is, he is still pretty secretive about his personal life, from what I gather.
I could be completely wrong but I thought I would give this thread a shot.

Does anyone know the type of music he listens to?

Whats his Favorite Food?

Does he talk to any of the Smallville cast outside of Smallville?

What is his favorite sport?

There are more questions I had in mind but forgot for the moment.
Obviousely I didnt get the part but it was still amazing being in that race to stardome.
Old 09-22-2005, 12:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

good thread idea. I know that in a recent WB58 interview he said that he just got his new satalite radio and he listens to everything. So that answers the music question. As for sports, he said once that he wanted to play hockey but he didn't know how to ice skate, but I don't know about favorite. As for talking to cast members outside smallville. I know he's been to Michael's house, at least that's what Michael said on MTV cribs. Michael has a rotating thing on his counter in his kitchen filled with different typss of alcohol and according to him, Tom calls it "The wheel of death." Don't know about the other ones, other than he has mustard and relish on his hot dogs.

Okay, how bad is that I had answers for those question?
As for things I would like to know.... This is a pg-13 board.
Old 09-22-2005, 10:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

lol, thanks for the answers.
I had only been able to catch the very end of that cribs episode.
I think now Tom needs to do one.

Does anyone know how old his wife is?
Obviousely I didnt get the part but it was still amazing being in that race to stardome.
Old 09-22-2005, 10:29 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Kitty knows everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidSShea
Does anyone know how old his wife is?
I think Jamie is 2 years older than Tom.
Old 09-22-2005, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bency
Kitty knows everything.

I think Jamie is 2 years older than Tom.
she sure does
Old 09-22-2005, 03:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Am I the only one who doesnt know everything about Tom around here?
LOL, I think its cool how much you girls know, how you know these things I dont wanna know. J/K.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:38 PM
New Fan

Does anyone know the type of music he listens to?: He listens to everything, but he likes Coldplay.

Whats his Favorite Food?: Some type of berry... I think it was blueberries he said.

Does he talk to any of the Smallville cast outside of Smallville?: I don't know that one...

What is his favorite sport?: He excelled in soccer when he was younger, not sure if that's his favorite sport though.

My questions:

I know that he's got a pug named Cook, but apparently he has two dogs. What is the second dog's name?

What role has he always wanted to play in a movie/TV?

Does he ever get tired of "Save Me" by Remy Zero? {smallville themesong}
Old 09-22-2005, 11:48 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

As some of the questions that are being asked are quite personal and some of the answers are reputedly incorrect, I've received some complaints about this thread. As we don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable, I better close it down. Thank you for your understanding!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread