Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Masquerade [10.14]: Smallville Episode Discussion Thread

Masquerade
February 18th, 8/7c

Chloe and Oliver are mistaken for FBI agents investigating Desaad's recent string of murders and the pair are kidnapped by Desaad's minions. Desaad tries to infect Chloe with the darkness. Meanwhile, Lois tells Clark he needs to be more careful with his identity and suggests a disguise. Tim Scanlan directed the episode written by Bryan Q. Miller.

Smallville Episodes | Season 10 - Episode 14 - Masquerade

Discuss!

icon: Spike it up
Old 02-18-2011, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! Just a few more hours till Masquerade!
Old 02-18-2011, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

not a fan of this episode at all...
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 02-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't care for it either. Too much Chloe imo. I guess I'll have to re watch it to get a better handle on it.
Old 02-20-2011, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

The next episode
Spoiler:
so I thought her screen time was fair...but that's just me. Her character needs some wrap up, and I thought they did it really well here.

I really enjoyed this episode. Clark was so much more proactive here and although I love Clark and Lois working together it was really nice to see Clark out there doing his reporter job independently. And the glasses, squee! Tom suddenly turned into the bumbling mild mannered Clark and played it to such perfection I got goosebumps.

I loved Lois trying to get him to wear a Blur disguise. I laughed with him wearing the hoodie and those sunglasses. He did look mighty sexy in them.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

^It was very nice to see Clark acting very proactively. We know he can, but a lot of the times, the writers use the other characters around him to get things done, but he's more then capable. I loved that even though Lois told him he needed a disguise he was the one to pick the one he wanted and defended his reasoning. I love that man so much.
Old 07-11-2018, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Closing this thread now.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread