Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2016, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Thanks. Hopefully I can figure out an idea of how I will do this OP soon.
You have any ideas? lol
I'm fresh out, sadly.

Cute gifset! I love the colour scheme. Ah, the way they teased us Chlarkers.
Old 06-12-2016, 04:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Old 06-12-2016, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nice moment between them even if they were not completely themselves. lol
Old 06-13-2016, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Happens all the time for them.
Old 06-13-2016, 09:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really loved this episode. So cute and funny. I really wish we would have be able to see a scene of the two of them on their picnic/beach day.
Old 06-14-2016, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I love that moment between them. I would have loved to have seen them have their picnic together too!

Last edited by livstevi21; 06-15-2016 at 02:23 AM
Old 06-14-2016, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Clark would have used his super breath to cool down their beverages.
Old 06-14-2016, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww that moment is so lovely.
Man I loved them so much during Season 5-6.
Old 06-14-2016, 08:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

They had so much chemistry. It still makes me mad that Lex's potential future in "Lexmas" was the closest we got to seeing them as a real couple (and even that was not made completely clear), besides their all too brief moments at the end of season one and the kiss in "Vessel."

Old 06-14-2016, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I will always feel the time that I would've accepted them the most as a couple was during Season 5-6. I feel it probably was the most open to the relationship that Clark ever was, and I feel Lana actually wouldn't have been a problem.

Of course Clark was in love with Lana but it was just so different during Season 1... when I feel he was 1000% Lana.
During Season 5-6, Chloe really was the only one (besides the Kents) who really know Clark and who was is confidant and his supporter and really motivated him while being the same true voice of reason.
Old 06-15-2016, 12:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

I totally agree with all that you said. Seasons 1-4 were so frustrating because you could tell that Chloe was continually pining for Clark, who was not able to see past Lana. They became so close in season 5, it would have been a perfect time for at least a brief relationship between the two of them, since he didn't trust Lana with his secret and he always could count on Chloe. There was still great potential for a romantic relationship in season 6 as well, especially since Chloe hadn't given her whole heart to Jimmy and Clark still wasn't comfortable with Lana knowing his secret. I never understood why the writers wouldn't allow even a brief glimpse of a real romantic relationship with them, especially since the buildup to Clark and Lois' relationship was very gradual. Seasons 5 and 6 were bittersweet. Seeing Clark cling to Lana for so long was extremely aggravating, knowing that had he opened his eyes, he would have found that his best friend and confidant was perfect for him and loved him as much as anyone ever could.

*Btw, "Hopelessly Devoted to You" comes to my mind constantly when I watch seasons 5-6, does that happen for anyone else?*

Old 06-15-2016, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

^ So completely agree with all of this.
Old 06-16-2016, 04:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

They did not have enough scenes together when their faces were so close. Not nearly enough kisses or almost kisses either.
Old 06-16-2016, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I will always say this. I truly believe the reason why Chloe and Clark never got together during Season 5 or 6 was because it wouldn't have made any logical sense for them to break up....

Chloe was Clark one true confidant, the person who knew him better than anything and who know all of his secrets and accepted and protected him completely so I feel there would've been no realistic way to split them up which is why it never happened.
If Clark actually truly fell in love with Chloe... I just don't see how they would've ever broken up.

To me it's like Lois & Clark during Season 10, realistically them breaking up was just odd at that point because there is really no reason for it. Besides the same old "I need to leave you to protect you" excuse... however, both woman were never damsel and distress people.

So, if Chloe and Clark got together and were truly in love, nothing could've broken them in my eyes.
Old 06-17-2016, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, you have a point there. It would've been difficult to break them up. And would all the Chlark shippers be more upset about them breaking up than not getting together at all?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread