Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2016, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Yeah, you have a point there. It would've been difficult to break them up. And would all the Chlark shippers be more upset about them breaking up than not getting together at all?
I feel it would have been way worst for Chlark to get together during Season 6 and Clark is secretly pinning for Lana... I feel that would have been worst, however one thing I can positivity say about Clark is that anytime he's been in a relationship he has been devoted to that relationship.

When he was with Lana, he was devoted to her. When he was Alicia, it seems like he didn't even remember his feelings for Lana. When he was with that Kayla woman during Season 2, he believed she was his soulmate. When he was with Lois during Season 9-10, it was all about Lois.

So when he's really been in a official relationship, he's been all about that person he's with and I appreciate that writing.

With Chloe, he never really was with her but if he was with her I believe the feelings would've had to be very strong for him to peruse it.

Love your question though.
Old 06-17-2016, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, you have a point there. It would've been difficult to break them up. And would all the Chlark shippers be more upset about them breaking up than not getting together at all?
I feel it would have been way worst for Chlark to get together during Season 6 and Clark is secretly pinning for Lana... I feel that would have been worst, however one thing I can positivity say about Clark is that anytime he's been in a relationship he has been devoted to that relationship.

When he was with Lana, he was devoted to her. When he was Alicia, it seems like he didn't even remember his feelings for Lana. When he was with that Kayla woman during Season 2, he believed she was his soulmate. When he was with Lois during Season 9-10, it was all about Lois.

So when he's really been in a official relationship, he's been all about that person he's with and I appreciate that writing.

With Chloe, he never really was with her but if he was with her I believe the feelings would've had to be very strong for him to peruse it.

Love your question though.
Old 06-17-2016, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

You make great points. Clark always devoted himself in any relationship he was in.
Old 06-17-2016, 09:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yep. If Clark and Chloe had ever gotten together and he wasn't totally devoted to her, it would have hurt much more than what we Chlarkers had to do without. At least they had an amazing friendship, but it really was a tragedy that they didn't end up together. I loved Lois, but I am a diehard Chlarker. But, as was mentioned, had they been together, the writers couldn't have broken them up. They were so perfect and it wouldn't have ever made sense for them to be apart if they ever got together.

Old 06-18-2016, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You make great points. Clark always devoted himself in any relationship he was in.
I think that's one reason he never really got with Chloe because his romantic feelings were never there although I feel during Season 6, if Jimmy wasn't in the picture he would have considered one.

I don't read Chlark fanfiction but I'd be shocked if there aren't alternative fanfictions for Season 6.

Old 06-19-2016, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

We Chlarkers do have solace that they at least had such an amazing friendship. That Vessel kiss pic though.
Old 06-19-2016, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That Vessel kiss was special.
Is it most Chlark fans favorite kiss between them?
Old 06-19-2016, 08:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would imagine that most Chlark fans would vote the Vessel kiss as their favorite, especially since it was their only uninterrupted kiss during which both were unaffected by kryptonite. I also particularly enjoyed their near kiss in the elevator in Bound, as evidenced by my avatar.

Old 06-20-2016, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Chloe was all "we weren't doing anything"
Old 06-20-2016, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

They have so much chemistry and especially in those moments!
Old 06-22-2016, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

They do.
Old 06-22-2016, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That Bound one was so unexpected... although most of their kisses were which probably made it better.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

True, that. Like this one too.

Old 07-03-2016, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ One of the kisses that came to my mind.
Old 07-03-2016, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Clark's face, though.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread