Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2021, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy 44th Birthday Tom Welling!

Dear Mr. Tom Welling, A Better Man,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! This tough crazy year has flown by and yet this birthday is once again like no other. Since 'being a fan is an actual lifestyle', no matter what is going on in reality, I am always thinking of you. I wish all good things find you in all ways, and wishing to see the wonderful blessings of the universe fulfill you in unimaginable ways. I have tried my very best to keep up with my traditions, and even though this year was a tight fit, I want to begin with the ultimate wish for you to carry on with your traditions as you create new ones with your family, friends, loved ones, and the special people that enrich your life. May you treasure every lovely moment even in the simplest way. As Gloria Naylor says, "And so what I've learned in the last twenty years is that I am the sole judge and jury about what my limits will be. And, as I look toward the horizon of the next twenty years, it is no...no limit. With that kind of knowledge, I've grown as old as I can possibly be; the aging has stopped here, and now I just grow better." Grow Better, Tom! Happy 44th Birthday!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN AND AGAIN! Thanks for sharing the wonderful joyous news, and I am so so so so so happy to learn that 'you have another kid on the way', and you are gonna be a Dad again!!!!!! Your son is so lucky to have you as his father, and the new babe is also going to be very lucky too! Congratulations also on moving out and up to Northern California and settling down in a picturesque perfect place and having a ranch/farm. I am glad that you are expanding your family in more ways than one as you guys are growing, glowing and blossoming! You are truly blessed and you know that! The time is flying, so my thoughts are with all four of you! In advance, I wish you everything you need and rest assured: "You are an amazing person, and you can handle this, Tom." Being a loving husband and extremely loving Dad is sometimes the true measure of a man, and when you add on your attractive and dashing looks [I literally want to place your photo under the definition of Tall, Dark & Handsome!], you become "THE MAN", MY HERO & MY FOREVER ROLE-MODEL!! There is NOBODY BUT YOU!

Welcome To The Cameo Fameo, Tom! I had already told Cameo to let me know when you would join this amazing project. You are truly doing a great job making so many dreams come true! It is gratifying to see your global fan base is truly everywhere, and you are "excited to connect" with everyone! Checking out your Instagram day and night is still my daily ritual, and I am very grateful to have finally gotten a few posts liked by YOU! I obsess over everything you share from posts, stories, likes, comments, and more! I am hoping you will launch an official website soon and maybe seriously consider coming to Twitter too. Thank you for being YOU AND thanks for everything else too! I owe you a lot, and I can't even begin to imagine how much!

On Thursday, May 13th, 2021, it will be ten long years since you flew off the air in SMALLVILLE. The first five years after were exceptionally hard because you seem to have wanted to leave the role of Clark Kent behind. Despite being tremendously saddened by this decision, I tried my best to respect it, but it was never easy. Deep down inside, I believed if I waited long enough, I would see you return. Since the last five years or so, I am pleased and happy to see that you have started to lean in a little. Thanks again for your 244 seconds in "Crisis On Infinite Earths", and I still wish that you will reprise the role of Clark/Kal-El/Superman someday. I greatly do appreciate you taking the time to participate in all these conventions, both in person and now thanks to a 'sign of the times' virtually as well. Thank you so much for finding a way to keep in touch, Tom! This life is nothing without you in it. Love re-watching the series as it gives me the pure peace of mind that I ache for to overcome excessive anxiety and being overly stressed out all the time. Your absolute beauty only gets more angelic in ways you could never even imagine, and it soothes the soul! I still find pleasure in re-watching all ten seasons and every episode! I hope you will take the time to watch the series [Can you believe "LOCKDOWN" is an actual episode of Smallville?] because I believe there are still so many stories from the set that you can remember if you just sat down long enough to watch some of the visual footage.

Tom, you ROARED in "PROFESSIONALS", and I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that I got to see this AWESOME series! I loved every frame of this SUPERB SHOW! Even though it came with a price, I have to say that I believe Captain Vincent Corbo is ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT! I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you can get a Season Two of "The Professionals" because I do agree there is so much that still needs to be explained and explored. So far, there has only been one PROMOTIONAL PANEL, but I really want to see you do some more promotion for this series since it actually does deserve it! Thanks A LOT for sharing one of my "Professionals" Posts in your Instagram Stories! That was a really nice surprise, and I know you are excited for further audiences to check it out! You are STUNNING & CUTE throughout the ten episodes, even in the most stressful situations for your character. It is a long awaited privilege to finally see you shirtless on screen after ten long years, 'a whole decade' of waiting and wanting and wishing and welling up as your GORGEOUSNESS sets fire to the rain! True Lion Of Love! I have yet to write my reviews, but I will try to get to that in due time because "you can't be in creative mode when you're in survival mode." "Snipe Hunt" is MY FAVORITE episode! Thank you for all your hard work as both Best Actor & Executive Producer because it is a fun, cool show that has "intelligence, action, a lot of intrigue, and a lot of quality."

All your shows are on REPEAT right now to pass the long lonely nights and even longer tedious days. Lucifer is an entertaining watch, and it's great to observe all the different layers and literal shifts in character that you brought to the very complex character of Lieutenant Marcus Pierce/Cain/The Sinnerman! Truly a dream boat in seventeen episodes! I am keeping my fingers crossed that you will get the chance to return after "A Devil Of My Word" before the series wraps! I am looking ahead to you participating in more work related projects when things start to settle down and safely open up. I don't believe it is worth any risk, so I am trying my best NOT to be too pushy and persistent but rather waiting patiently because I know deep down in my heart that you will get back to work when the time is right. Sometimes I miss you even when you are around, if that makes any sense. I heard that you are being offered more roles "now than ever before", and you are reading a lot of scripts, and I can't wait to know what those are on both the small screen & big screen after Parkland, Draft Day, and THE Choice! I know you will ROCK any role you play as actor, director and as a producer with Tom Welling Productions. I am excited even just thinking about your next project!

Thank you for your third "Inside Of You Returns Again", and I hope your fourth one will be happening soon. You are always so insightful in all ways, and I love hearing about all aspects of your personal, professional, and private life! "Oh, it's not like anything I've ever felt before. You make me happy. You keep me laughing. You make my world a better place. I wanna stay forever with MY SUPERSTAR!" Forty-Four! I love you more! I love you, Tom! "Love knows I love you." This is your super special day, so don't waste any more time on worry. Enjoy! Happy Birthday, Tom!

Writing Warm Wishes
From Lahore, Pakistan,
Fatima
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Sending lots and lots of love and a big bear hug! I hope you get all my messages and greetings because "Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. We're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I!" I know a big adorable gift is about to arrive for you, and looking ahead to the endless happiness it brings! I regret that this didn't take "about three minutes" and I didn't keep it "short and sweet", but this is the only time I take out from the whole year to convey how I truly feel. Happy Birthday Again! CELEBRATE WELL, TOM!!!!!!
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Early birthday wishes I see! Well, given that I will probably be out for most of the day on Monday, I will also say a big to Tom!

Old 04-24-2021, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Early Birthday, Tom! For Sure!

Will you partying for Tom?
Old 04-24-2021, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I'll try to have a little party for Tom of my own going on. Probably not till the evening though.
Old 04-25-2021, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Well, best of luck with that!
Old 04-25-2021, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I packed one of his t-shirts, the black one I wore at Wales con, will wear it tomorrow.
Old 04-25-2021, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I decided to top this and share it on the mod board. Just for the day. And though I didn't have time to make anything this year, here's one I made earlier...last year. Or was it the year before? I can't remember. Hang on...

.....just checked, it was the year before. Anyways, thought I'd repost it. And I promise to make a new one for next year, for his 45th.

My quick message before I really do have to get some sleep; currently 11:13pm and got a busy day ahead tomorrow with the family. But I would like to say, if you ever read this Tom, now that you know about Fan Forum and our board, thank you so much for being so amazing and generous and kind to all your fans. Thank you for all the hugs. Hopefully we can get back to that again soon, in person. Thank you for our Cameo shout out and thank you for everything you do!! You ROCK!!! Love you forever. And I will continue to co-mod this board and support everything that you're up to!

Here's the one I made in 2019.

Last edited by livstevi21; 04-25-2021 at 03:21 PM
livstevi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 05:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Tom hope you have a wonderful birthday with you friends and family
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

to Tom Welling.

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
olicity4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Just woke up to this beauty, thanks to @tariel22 for re-sharing from @jessicarosewelling insta story!

Pre-birthday date night with our favorite couple! ❤️ So in love with their love! Repost @jessicarosewelling insta story, thanks so much for sharing! #tomwelling #jessicarosewelling #family #love #birthday #cutestcouple #professionals #smallville #lucifer

Yes, absolutely in love with their love Will repost in the Jessica/Tom thread
Old 04-26-2021, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lovely, Liv!

Happy Birthday, Tom!

Old 04-26-2021, 05:33 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Tom!

Fatima & Liv - you both wrote lovely, heartfelt tributes
Old 04-26-2021, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Birthday to him

(Only five years older than me...)
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Birthday to him!
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Aww thanks Chris! I didn't have time to write much, and the collage was one I made two years ago. But I had to say something special for just how much I appreciate this most amazing person.
Reply   Post New Thread