Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2020, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy 43rd Birthday Tom Welling!

Dear Mr. Tom Welling, Husband & Father,

Happy Birthday! It is yet again the time when I feel like I should "stop & smell the roses" to reflect on all the different things that have happened this past year and the two decades before because you have changed my life for the better. That is for sure! I hope you will enjoy a good birthday, and I wish all your wishes come true. "We live in unprecedented times." The most certain thing at the moment is NOW. So, I will start with a blessing. May you always be happy with your life, Tom. May you never have to say "if only" in your life. May you have everything your heart desires. Always remember Tom, that someone sitting 7,828 miles away is very happy for you are happy. As Henry David Thoreau said, "Live in each season as it passes, breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each." Happy 43rd Birthday!

I wish I could have attended your beautiful wedding! Congratulations of resuming the role as THE MAN of the house-hold! Life is all about change and growth, but mostly about growing with every change which crosses your path. You've been given a second chance to have a full life and to be different & better than you ever were before. You are still the most GORGEOUS guy in the whole world, "the most desired and most loved one." You are so unique and so very VERY special to me, so I try hard enough to use all these words to convey that fact. You're an ideal, just a kind of lovely man that makes confidence look so natural yet so over-all PERFECT! As John Keats said, "A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness." It is a continued pleasure to see you mature from Tommy to Tom to Tom Welling, the Dad of a beautiful baby boy, the cutest blessing and a true gift. Your son will take you to "the highest high; love is unpredictable!" Glad that you'd 'like to' have more', and I wish that you will soon! Looking ahead to all the heartwarming moments!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for reprising the role of Clark Kent in "Crisis On Infinite Earths" because it's AMAZINGLY AWESOME to hear your masculine voice again which is soooooooooo soothing for the soul! Your four full minutes and four seconds reminded me how much I love ALL TEN SEASONS OF SMALLVILLE! Your performance portraying the iconic role is memorable, magnificent, mesmerizing, & marvelous! Tom, To Me, You Are "Still Stronger" & no matter what the so-called "critics" say, you were, you are, you always will be in all ways, Super, Man! "The suit doesn't make the hero. Strength doesn't make a hero. True heroes stand up for what they believe." "That is worth more than any super power." Thanks for the insights shared in "Inside Of You Returns", and enjoying all the reunions at conventions, all over the world! The lucky fans who meet you have good stories to share about how great of a handsome guy you are in person! I have to catch up to a lot of the goodies shared, and I plan to do that soon. Hoping to FINALLY get some good news about "Smallville: The Animated Series", based on the Season 11 comics.

I am really really really really REALLY excited to see you as Captain Vincent Corbo in ten strong episodes of "PROFESSIONALS" as the "trailer out there somewhere" has gotten me even more interested! I know it will be energizing to see almost one hundred days of hard work of production in Ireland & South Africa, and only you know how many more man hours you invested in this series. You mentioned, "Hopefully, we're gonna have that out, this summer.", and I think August, 2020 might be the lucky month! Still waiting on more details, but no matter what, I will find a good way to watch! You described it as "An A-Team meets Ocean's Eleven kinda fun, action, drama thing." Hopefully, it's going to be as explosive as it sounds, and make me go 'BOOM! BOOM!!' I've been waiting to see you in something new for a while, almost two years! However, whilst waiting, I'm still enjoying all your scenes in "Lucifer" because that's "such a fun show", and if I haven't said it enough, you were FANTASTICALLY STUNNING AND INCREDIBLY FABULOUS in every single scene. Like your style in the different personalities you portrayed in just one character! The last scenes in "The Angel Of San Bernardino" is PHENOMENAL work! In a perfect world, it would be awesome if you somehow get the chance to reprise the role of Lieutenant Marcus Pierce/Cain/The Sinnerman before the series wraps!

Enjoy any interaction that I get from you on Instagram. LOVE it when you post! Thanks for leaving 43 posts; right now, that sounds like a great number! Try to expand your social media skills and join me on Twitter. Your presence and participation will make my tweets much more lively & fun! I almost lost my decade's running account, but you will be glad to know that I still have it. If you had anything to do with that, then THANK YOU! I am still awaiting for your FIRST LIVE Story, a series post, and MY first liked post from any/all of the accounts I update on! All good things come to those who wait, and sometimes, if you wait just a little bit longer, the things you've waited for might turn out to be something greater than I or anyone else could have ever even imagined. Daily interested to see anything & everything that you take the time to share. I saw your following count drop from 261 to 34 to 1, and that's THE ONE you really need "to hold you and make sure that you'll be all right."

I know it might be too early to say these three magical which are: "I Miss You", but day by day, things are getting harder. I need to make a plan to find a solution. For instance, I am planning to re-watch "Hellcats" as well as check out, for the first time in forever, your six episodes on "Judging Amy" since previously, I had seen your scenes only! Wishing you will also figure out a way to stay connected and keep in touch because you know I need to see/hear from you! Sooner or later, I will try my own patience. I think you should know by now that I Am A HUGE FAN of all your work, as actor, director and as producer with Tom Welling Productions, and I want you to do more as soon as possible on both the small screen & big screen after Parkland, Draft Day, and THE Choice! "And, I'll wait for you now while you turn things around. I will wait for you now to be ready, when you are."

"I have met ONLY ONE HERO in my lifetime; you give me the strength and courage to survive; give me the power to smile every day; now it's my turn to at least try to make you smile." This is your time since a whole new life lies before your eyes. I wish you nothing but the absolute best in all aspects of your pure personal, purely professional, and purest private life. Be Well! Live Well! Enjoy! Even when voices ask me to give up, I will never give up on you. "I can't love anyone else, Tom; I only love you." I LOVE YOU! Forty-Three! Still Loved By Me! Happy Birthday, Tom!!!!

Warmly Wishing You Well From Lahore, Pakistan,
Fatima
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Don't worry about a thing. Every single thing will just fine. I hope you will read all my messages! "I'm going crazy just to let you know. You'll be amazed how much I love you so. When I get my hands on you, I won't let go. This time, I know it's for real." For now, I know you need to celebrate a wonderful birthday with your family. Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! "I lay my love on you. It's all I wanna do." HAVE A GREAT DAY, TOM!!!!
Old 04-26-2020, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy 43rd episode to Tom!
Old 04-26-2020, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I know I'm slightly late to the party but given I am several hours ahead from where he is I think I'm excused. Work got in the way of this special day and I didn't get time to post anything.

Lovely message, Fatima.

Love this post from Jessica And all her insta stories, wonderful memories from the past year

jessicarosewelling
Happy birthday to leader of our herd 🎈#studmuffin @tomwelling
Old 04-26-2020, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

TOM , Have a lovely day

Jean-Claude Van Damme Campaign
Old 04-27-2020, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's never too late, Liv! & Thank You!

Happy Birthday, Tom! I made this video too!:

Old 04-28-2020, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

True! Nice video, Fatima!
Old 04-29-2020, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks!

And, I made this one for Fan Forum!:

And, I made this one from Tom Welling Pakistan!:

Old 04-29-2020, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That's beautiful!
Old 05-30-2020, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thank You!
Old 06-01-2020, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Happy belated birthday to Tom!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 06-02-2020, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It's never too late to wish Tom!
Old 06-03-2020, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Belated to Tom [hard to believe he's only 10 years older than me ]
Old 06-03-2020, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

He’s only 7 years older than me.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 06-04-2020, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ ^ Tom is sixteen & a half years older than me!
Old 06-05-2020, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

he is younger than me I like me young

Jean-Claude Van Damme Campaign
Closed Thread   Post New Thread