Old 10-16-2020, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I have a lot I want to do here.
Old 10-18-2020, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

ohh good ..

This link can disappear soon as this puppy is saved , they are going to kill this dog thats in Norway .. apparently the information is wrong .. lets save him Liv

here is the link , please give this a few days .. we are nearly there .. may get 8000 plus siggys

https://www.change.org/p/the-norwegi...Rfhei6Hp1G_sxw

Jean-Claude Van Damme Campaign
Old 10-18-2020, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Aww not the puppy's fault if the wrong documents were filled. I signed it. Hope he gets saved!
Old 10-18-2020, 02:58 AM
Master Fan

Thank you so much .. im sure we will get over 7500 .. not far away now ..

On 7422

Old 10-18-2020, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi, Liv & Leigh! How have you guys been?
Old 10-18-2020, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

No problem! That's great, only a few more needed.

Hey Fatima! Welcome back! We missed you. I am doing well thank you. How have you been doing? I sent you a msg on tumblr a couple weeks ago, don't know if you saw it. Just thought I'd check on you as it had been a couple months.
Old 10-19-2020, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Hey Fatima! Welcome back! We missed you. I am doing well thank you. How have you been doing? I sent you a msg on tumblr a couple weeks ago, don't know if you saw it. Just thought I'd check on you as it had been a couple months.
Hey, Liv! It's great to hear from you! Thanks. I missed you guys too. I'm glad to hear you are doing well.

I haven't been feeling very well, and my break has been more stressful than peaceful, but I hope to be better soon. I have just logged back into my Tumblr account, and I have replied to your message there too. Thanks for checking in with me.

I read that a break from work is coming up for you, so I look ahead to us posting here together!
Old 10-20-2020, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

WB Fatima

Well ill have to find out how the puppy is , its a 15K goal now , its sitting on 13K atm , Ill look into to dog and hope he is ok ..

And rem how i said JCVD got down off the stage and hugged me ? , i finally worked up to courage to ask one of the managers of the company to find out if any of the pro cameraman filmed it .. so Nancy is looking into it , that way i can show you yay

Old 10-20-2020, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooty (View Post)
WB Fatima
Thank You!

Looking ahead to seeing that! Glad to hear that you are doing well.
Old 10-20-2020, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

Action film star Jean-Claude Van Damme saves life of puppy in fake passport row

----------------------------------------------
The three-month-old chihuahua named Raya was facing euthanasia after officials in Bulgaria refused to take her back when Norway wanted to repatriate her because she had travelled on a fake passport.

Action movie star Jean-Claude Van Damme has come to the rescue of a three-month-old chihuahua, saving her from euthanasia on Monday (Oct 19) after a legal tussle between Norway and Bulgaria.

The dog named Raya was sold to new owners in Norway in September but officials there would not register her because she had travelled on a fake Bulgarian passport.

Norway tried to repatriate the animal but Bulgaria refused to take her back because of European Union rules about transport of live animals, leaving the dog facing euthanasia – until the Belgian film legend got involved.

Van Damme launched an emotive campaign on social media, posting selfies of him hugging his chihuahua, which eventually persuaded the Bulgarian Food Safety Authority to accept the dog back.

"I beg, please, for my birthday, the Food Safety Authority, change your decision," Van Damme wrote over the weekend, launching a petition to save the dog.

"They made a mistake, the people who didn't do the paper correctly... But they cannot kill that little chihuahua."

The food safety authority says Raya will have medical checks when she gets back to Bulgaria and will be put up for adoption.

Yavor Gechev from the Four Paws animal rights organisation told AFP on Monday that Bulgaria should be congratulated for showing flexibility but called for stricter control on illegal breeders and animal traffickers.

"The export of pets from eastern to western and northern Europe is a lucrative business," he said.

The dog's fake passport meant she would have been put down on Oct 20 under Norway's legislation, said Gechev.

The misadventures of Raya resemble the story of Penka the cow, who also faced a death sentence after wandering over Bulgaria's border with Serbia in May 2018.

Penka was saved thanks to an international campaign in her defence joined by former Beatle Paul McCartney.

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia...lolC-RgFbahq0U

Old 10-20-2020, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He is a hero in real life too!
Old 10-20-2020, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsEnough (View Post)
Hey, Liv! It's great to hear from you! Thanks. I missed you guys too. I'm glad to hear you are doing well.

I haven't been feeling very well, and my break has been more stressful than peaceful, but I hope to be better soon. I have just logged back into my Tumblr account, and I have replied to your message there too. Thanks for checking in with me.

I read that a break from work is coming up for you, so I look ahead to us posting here together!
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling too well and that you have a stressful time. I hope things get better for you real soon. No problem.

Yep, I'm on it now, should be here lots over the next couple of weeks.

Oh nice Leigh! That'd be great if the hug JCVD gave you is on video, love to see it. Oh wow, he is! That is so awesome of him to do that and that is great news that the dog is now being saved.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling too well and that you have a stressful time. I hope things get better for you real soon. No problem.

Yep, I'm on it now, should be here lots over the next couple of weeks.
Thank you very much. I am excited to see you more around!
Old 10-21-2020, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

We're gonna make October and November the highest counts of the year.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread