Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2019, 02:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
Your subconscious is very smart then, giving you warnings. Problem is, having ones like that coming true instead of nice ones is horrible luck!
yeh it tries to tell me there is something wrong or about to happen , i must bp0redict the future cause , a lots of dreams have come true , very scary

And Should we cont with this ??.. i have ideas ... if anyone wants to join in and try and lock Scooty away for good , i wish you luck , shes pretty sneaky and you never know who she'll take with her .. so watch out

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooty (View Post)

Clark : I cant believe she did this to you , I shouldve been there to protect you and mom
John : Clark you cant be everywhere
Clark : Scooty got this Marcus Pierce guy .. he is out to kill her
John : he wont kill her Clark , she has that stuff , its lethal , besides she lives a in tree and she flies on her broom
Clark : I have to save her
John : well just make sure you use your heat vision to blow up the jars

Jean-Claude Van Damme Campaign

Last edited by scooty; 01-08-2019 at 10:46 PM
Old 01-08-2019, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

scooty, you crack me up. Love ya. Perhaps, we could have a special thread for this..... We could call it: "the scooty game" or something.

Also, you might wanna merge your posts there. 'cause double posting in the same day and all. You can post after yourself after 48 hours...I've been doing that on the convention threads with posting the fan pics, though I wouldn't have to post after myself if people actually start posting there and admire the effort I'm putting in with showing all the fan pics from all the conventions last year out there on social media.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

[Lives Quote :

scooty, you crack me up. Love ya. Perhaps, we could have a special thread for this..... We could call it: "the scooty game" or something. END QUOTE)

I was thinking like Scootzville

Ok my ideas are , and this if this is a good idea, i think it is .. i noticed on pages 37 - 43 etc .. there are like 2 - 3 post on a thread ? Instead of deleting the thread , can we rename the thread and continue on .. This is something i would do on my Bz board , without deleting posts or anything .. we are bringing up old threads ..

And Liv , this is yours and Fatima's board not mine , im just suggesting . but soon i will take over the world if thats ok , ok coming through, move out of the way ...

Last edited by scooty; 01-08-2019 at 11:03 PM
Old 01-09-2019, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

OK, we'll call it Scootzville

Yes, there are very old threads that haven't been posted on in years and only posted on a few times..many of those are the individual Smallville episode threads. I decided to leave those, because of that very reason they weren't popular threads and because there is only so much you can discuss about one particular episode, particularly when this isn't the Smallville board itself. So I thought the seasons threads work better here. As for the others, most of them were started up by posters who didn't know the rules, or weren't following them. Like duplicate threads for example, where a new poster would make a new thread of something we already have, so a mod would close it and redirect them to the proper thread, which is why they only have 2 posts. There's quite a few of those. Others have inappropriate topics. Some are spam. We never reopen these age old threads to rename them and make them into something else here at , we generally prefer to just start fresh.

There's a few that we could bring back. There's a rhyme word game that we could bring back, though I think we have enough word games. And a couple of topics we could bring back also. I'm going through it.

And Leigh, this is your board too now, you know. You are my co-mod here after all. You're allowed to have your say and input on what we should strive for at this board. Any new ideas and suggestions you have are totally welcome and we can discuss them together as a team. And Fatima can be part of our team without the extra mod responsibilities.
Old 01-09-2019, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

Yep works for me .. i guess im too laid back .. when i ran my own board , i pitched in and had fun with it ,but the members basically ran it .. it carried itself .. maybe because there was 4 Characters to post about ,this board is different .. but thats ok and Ty for letting suggest stuff ..
I dont mind helping as Mod .its a pleasure working with you and Fatima

Its a shame we cant have badges in our siggys cause i have another game in mind I was gona suggest Bingo i wana gonna make words and names from Smallville .. and who ever wins gets new badges added .. its fun .. like i said its just a suggestion

Last edited by scooty; 01-09-2019 at 04:05 AM
Old 01-09-2019, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

We are pretty laid back here too. I mean, as mods we don't want to over mod the board, be too strict etc. It's important to have fun 'cause that's mostly why we're here. I guess I'm a little too organised sometimes? But I think it's important to have organisation as well as spontaneity. I hate clutter.

is the biggest forum community I've ever been a part of, (and currently, the longest I've stayed at any forum) and I've been part of a few others in the past myself. In fact, forum life for me started way back in 2005. I even started my own one, with a few members from another board joining, though sadly it didn't last long. It was and still is a fantastic way to meet new friends who share the same interests as you.

Yes, signatures only allow text, smileys, links and not much else, but I like that. I think it's nice and simple. Bingo does sound like fun and winning badges is a cool idea, we could use the smileys and whatever we get we could have in our sig (though I already use 4 in mine and 5 is maximum ). But then we could make our own and just post them in our general posts maybe. We'll discuss it in the ideas thread and plan it out. http://www.fanforum.com/f116/tom-wel...ting-63218382/
Old 01-12-2019, 12:55 AM
Master Fan

Thats great to hear

Has any one ever bought any thing from Wish or Geek websites ?? im so busting to buy something

Old 01-12-2019, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I haven't heard of those sites before. Do they sell anything good?

I went shopping yesterday with my mum. She bought me a gorgeous new coat for my birthday. And a photo frame. Then I bought a new pair of shoes for work and some DVDs in HMV (Rip HMV soon to be closing down ) So it was a good, but tiring day.

Oh, and I'm not 30, in case anyone asks. I'm 21, ok?
Old 01-12-2019, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Have a great birthday, Liv.
Old 01-12-2019, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
I haven't heard of those sites before. Do they sell anything good?

Oh, and I'm not 30, in case anyone asks. I'm 21, ok?
Yeh they have heap of nice things , but the reports they can rip you off unfortunately , i know they are good some times

And yes im 21 too , go figure

Old 01-15-2019, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks Tia!

Oh ok. I'll check them out, but will watch out for those rip offs.

Hehe, yep!

I've been feeling under the weather since my birthday though. Came down with sore throat, hoarse voice and cough. Which was just great returning to work with. I'm doing overtime as well tomorrow, so I might not be posting much until Thursday, where I won't go to the zoo that day this week, to give myself a chance to recover and catch up.
Old 01-15-2019, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Birthday, Liv. I will try to post a little more to make up the difference. I really hope you feel better soon.
Old 01-16-2019, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Ill start placing in a couple of new threads to get us started we may reach our goal sooner I hope anyway And im going to start rewriting the words and cutting them up to place in a bowl

Old 01-17-2019, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks Fatima! I appreciate that.

Still not feeling that great, got a bad cough. But I got a free day today to catch up (even though I'm supposed to be at the zoo today..decided not to go because of my cough).

Thanks Leigh! I better get started on those 200k icons and other stuff in time... Some great new thread ideas, thank you for starting them.
Old 01-17-2019, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

Your Welcome Liv
Thank you Fatima , to me your still part of the mod team , your welcome to throw us an idea or two

ok where is it , I lost a sock

Last edited by scooty; 01-17-2019 at 07:24 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread