Old 04-05-2018, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

The perfect Easter gift.

Hope everyone's having a great week!
Old 04-11-2018, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've had a rough week, but I hope things will get better from now on, especially at this eventful time of the year!
Old 04-11-2018, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I really do wish and hope things will get better for you.

I've got a very eventful year now. This morning I went to the travel agents with my mum to book our trip to Vancouver in October. It is happening and we are happy that we have finally got it booked.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thank you. I really hope so too. I am so tired about everything.

Wow! London with Tom & then Vancouver with your Mum.

Will you be visiting the Smallville set locations?
Old 04-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Gday all

I hope things get better TE xxx

Wow you have the travelin bug Liv Good for you

I hope everyone is well

Well I have news , Im moving

And the Unit is very nice , Dark in the lounge room but thats ok , ill get use to it .. I saw two units yest .. one br was nice but i had no where to put anything , Then i saw the 2 br .. and i was gob smacked , I knew i was going to be moved again i didnt think it would be this quick , and i have a laundry , and a electric stove , i hugged it , i couldnt help it , yeh I should be happy , should
Old 04-13-2018, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yep. 2018 big year!

The Marine Building that served as the outside of the Daily Planet is one that we will definitely visit, as that is in the downtown area. The other main locations like the Kent Farm and Cloverdale (which served as the town of Smallville) are a little too far away to try and visit, (over an hour drive away) and also not particularly easy to get to with public transport. We won't be hiring a car or anything, and a taxi ride there will be way too expensive. So I'm content with just exploring the areas they filmed in downtown Vancouver! I will be visiting Steveston though, which is the town of Storybrooke in Once Upon a Time (huge fan of that show).

That's great news Leigh! Glad you have found a new unit that you are happy to move into and it has everything you need.
Old 04-14-2018, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Wow! That's Awesome! I am really glad to hear that things are looking so up for both you guys!!!!
Old 04-14-2018, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

^ Hoping things are looking up for you too.
Old 04-14-2018, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

Thanks guy , well considering i lost everything in the fire .. and moving away from the building and the area , i may be able to start to moving on , i dont think i have a choice , i would be moving two days after i get back from Melbourne , so i am very busy , i started to pack up the unit .. so dont have so much to do in one day

yeh im excited .. this unit is big , big kitchen , i can actually party in this one ... and also the bathroom is roomy ... App another lady looked at this unit and turned it down , I thought Good , cause i want it .. im sure its ment to be for over 55s , im a few years off that .. like im onley 20 haha

yeh ill get there
Old 04-15-2018, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I just hope everything works out properly for you, Leigh.

Not so much, Liv, but I am trying to hang in there at this eventful time!
Old 04-17-2018, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Gosh, yeah, you've got a busy few weeks ahead of you Leigh! Good luck! That's great that your new unit is much roomier.

Fatima, yes, at least there is a lot of Tom stuff going on to help keep you going. You hang in there girl!
Old 04-18-2018, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks. I am so sad right now, and I don't know how to comfort you, Liv.
Old 04-19-2018, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Hey guys. It's definitely going to take a few days at least for me to properly bounce back. Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. I felt like a complete idiot for trusting them. They handled the whole situation extremely poorly and they have no right to cancel it just because they weren't selling enough tickets, they just weren't promoting the event enough. Though, Lesley Ann-Brandt actually tweeted about her disappointment about it, so it wasn't a complete fake, but still. I'll be busy making sure I get my money back. I have said I don't care about the money when all I ever wanted was to meet Tom and whilst that is 100% true, it WAS still a LOT of money to lose for me, I work hard for that money. Not to mention my hotel bill had already been paid for and my train tickets. I have already made steps to make sure I get a full refund, including making a formal claim to my bank.

Until I have everything sorted and it is all put behind me, I won't be around a whole lot to post because of the stress of it all. I may pop in from time to time just to post in this thread when I get any updates, but until then....tomorrow I will request for an MST to help out.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread