Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2018, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

i love all sorts of fruit .. just not together in a yoghurt . mixed berry yes .. i have a massive fruit n vege store right op me ,..traffic is a night mare , i got mango yoghurt , very nice ..

Jean-Claude Van Damme Campaign
Old 11-08-2018, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Strawberries are my favourite fruit. I love pretty much anything with strawberries. Of course I eat other fruit too.

I'll be heading up to Birmingham to see my favorite band Within Temptation tomorrow so I won't be around a whole lot to post but I will do what I can on my phone. I will be coming home on the Saturday morning and then back to work on Sunday - hopefully my ears won't be ringing too badly!
Old 11-09-2018, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Iv come to a conclusion , i dont like this Mango yoghurt very much , ill stick with me Strawberry i think

Old 11-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I love fruit, but I am so picky when it comes to yogurt.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 11-11-2018, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I'm back! Well, sorta. Came home yesterday afternoon after 4 hour train journey. Got to be at work in a couple hours. Ugh, sucks. Had an amazing time at the concert Friday night. Within Temptation are my favourite band, I've loved them for 10 years and I'll never stop loving them and their songs. I was close to the stage, just a couple of rows behind! My ears are starting to return to normal, not ringing as much as they were yesterday. Still pretty tired though.
Old 11-11-2018, 06:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Glad to hear you had a wonderful time.

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 11-14-2018, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks! Hope everyone is having a great week
Old 11-14-2018, 06:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

So far so good. Started my new job yesterday.

Old 11-15-2018, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

ohh new job , congrats nerve racking

Well today im off to court to see what this Arsonist gets , for the people that dont know , im a fire victim along with 15 others ,In August 2017, i had to walk away with nothing from my home , it was riddled with Asbestos .. i was lucky to take my cat .. and few little things , stuck in a hotel for 1 month .. given a temp home until this one came along in April .. im still buying some things .. just realized i dont have a blender next on my list i think .. its summer here .. need to make smoothies

Old 11-15-2018, 03:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to hear that. How did court go?

Thank you!

Old 11-16-2018, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Good luck on your new job Cathy! How did your first day go?

Oh, how did the court case go? Hope that arsonist gets suitable punishment. It's so weird to think it's summer down under while we're getting our woolies out. Smoothies definitely a good thing to make when it's hot.
Old 11-16-2018, 02:52 AM
Master Fan

Court OMG .. never again , i didnt stay after 2 hrs . good grief , now i know why i didnt do law ..i almost fell asleep lol , app its in no order its up to the judge who he wants to see first .opens at 10 am , 20 mins in silence .. wow we have sound , the judge speaks lol the first guy took 20 mins .. then a another jail bird comes in , sherriff kicks most of us out cause this isnt our hearing .. i wait 20 mins , go to the loo ,back in there , wait another 20 mins in silence until the judge speaks , and that second guy is still in the booth , one of the lawyers takes 30 mins to explain .. im like ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ , its close to 12pm , lunch time . well i can see them taking 1 hr for lunch .., im done .. i couldnt wait to get back home and lunch and coffee myself .. so i have no idea what Deano got .. what ever he got .. its time to move on .. i did have a cry though , i guess the emotions wont go away .. it couldve been so much worse for me and the other tenants .. i was one of two that was covered by insurance .. the other 10 or so werent , they lost everything , plus break ins etc .. im lucky and blessed

Old 11-16-2018, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Man, I didn't realise how boring it could be! I guess TV glosses over that.

I hope that he at least got what he deserved.

Aww. Well, it's over now. And it is fortunate that you were at least covered by insurance. I feel bad for the ones who weren't and lost everything. But it must have still been very emotional for you, it's been a long journey for you to get back to some normality.
Old 11-17-2018, 03:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I was on a 2 week civil trial...wowzers.

Old 11-18-2018, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Wow, 2 weeks! That's intense!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread