Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2019, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That sounds like a great idea! I will check them out.

I've started making a few icons/avatars.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Okay. That's Good.

I will try to keep on posting them.
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

They look great! You can post them when we have our celebration, if you like. I might make a couple 10 year challenges too.

I've got some good avatars ready. I've made a banner. I've started on my paragraph about why I love Tom Welling and this board. If everyone could PM me their paragraphs in the next couple of weeks, that'd be great. If anyone else would like to make their own banners and avatars that would also be greatly appreciated. And any gifs too.

Then there's some videos we could add, Fatima, you could share yours to our celebration if you like. Perhaps we could have a favourite videos list for the OP, that'd be good. Things like from all the conventions, favourite interviews, etc.
Old 01-26-2019, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Sounds like a great idea; I will start working on it next week.

Hey, Liv. Are you still able to see this instagram:

www.instagram.com/twp10twp
Old 01-26-2019, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

No, unfortunately it seems to have disappeared..it's saying the page is unavailable..what happened?
Old 01-26-2019, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I think I have gotten hacked. I may have lost my account.

Old 01-26-2019, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oh no! That's not good. So sorry to hear about that. Is there any way of getting it back? Maybe contact instagram/Facebook?
Old 01-27-2019, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I have contacted Instagram, but I am being blackmailed to show a photo with the code, and I just don't trust it.

I think I might have to give it up.
Old 01-27-2019, 02:29 AM
Master Fan

No i cant see it either Fatima not on the pc but i can thru my phone ..

What should I do if Instagram is asking me for a security code and they didn't send me any text messages?

If you’re getting un-initiated triggers from Instagram, then you likely have someone or some scripts/bots trying to hack your account.

Instagram will send these security notifications to your account anytime someone tries to login from an unrecognized IP address / location. For example, if I am always logging into my account from NYC, and someone logs in from Texas or the Philippines, I’ll get a push security notification the next time I open the Instagram app on my phone.

For reference, I wrote a blog post with screenshots of what you’ll see on your mobile phone. The guide below walks through the security verification process.

https://www.ampfluence.com/instagram...-verification/

Jean-Claude Van Damme Campaign

Last edited by scooty; 01-27-2019 at 02:44 AM
scooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thank you very much for your help, Leigh.

It looks like my account has been hijacked by some stupid scumbag, who deserves to suffer.

I am going to relaunch with a new account in a few minutes.
Old 01-28-2019, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

oh thats such a shame that you have to start a new account ..

These last few posts can be deleted , that isnt an issue with me .. or we can edit and place something there so we dont lose our post number just sayin

Jean-Claude Van Damme Campaign
scooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yes, it's been a hard week for me.
Old 01-30-2019, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Aww I'm sorry you had to start anew, Fatima. Do you still have all of your original images that you posted on that particular account?

I'm ok with these posts staying unless you guys particularly want them edited/deleted.
Old 01-30-2019, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yes, I have all my images saved, luckily. I just am unable to trust Instagram anymore. They did really bad with me.

I don't think you have to edit or delete any posts here.

Let me know when I should send you the collages untagged.
Old 02-01-2019, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Glad to hear you at least have your images saved. I'm sorry to hear you can't trust instagram as before. It's easy to forget that's it's owned by Facebook, I think they're a pretty terrible company to be honest. If it wasn't for Tom and a few of my other favourite celebs and good friends being on there, I probably wouldn't bother with it. But it is a good platform for getting and this board noticed.

You can send me the collages anytime now.

I'm almost done with all the arts I've made for the OP, including some gifs and avatars. I've also started making the OP, ready for when we hit 200K. If you could also send in your paragraph about why you love Tom and this board, that'd be great.
Reply   Post New Thread