Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2005, 08:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

OMG I know, what a moron! I think his name was Sam. Who the hell auditions with 2 different groups like that?!? I'm hoping that when Pablo re-audition they get in and they end up kicking the other group's butt, now.

Speaking of groups, how harsh was it when that first girl group got told they sucked but the lead singer got through as a solo act?

That father/son duo were so sweet.

So far I'm liking Kate much more than I ever liked Marcia on Idol. Kate will actually tell someone if they suck. Like that girl who started singing like Christina and Kate stopped her and begged her to sing the melody! Was practically cheering for Kate at that point.

Anyway, so far so good IMO.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phee
That father/son duo were so sweet.
All the judges crying omg
Old 02-06-2005, 08:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

Awww, I thought it was sweet that they were moved to tears. And we actually got to see a human side to Horny Holden when he was speaking about how he regretted not singing with his own dad when he was alive.

Everyone else notice Yasmine from Idol? Some dude got rejected, and when he went outside she was there waiting for him.
Old 02-06-2005, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh that annoyed me too! Sam was way too arrogant for my liking. I liked how the Pablo guy said that it wasn't about Sam anymore, and that it was on! now.

That was a bit harsh of Mark to make a big deal about the guy in Pablo with the neverending forehead.. Noticed later on when they were talking to the main guy, forehead guy had combed his hair down a bit.

Kate was awesome! lmao about the lyric confusion [infared semen].
Old 02-07-2005, 12:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'd forgotten about the infrared semen!!!

Saw an ad for tonight's show just before. I think it said they'd have the auditions from both Adelaide and Perth. Pretty sure on last night's ep they said that Pablo travelled to Adelaide to re-audition, so here's hoping they make it through (again).
Old 02-07-2005, 03:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Everyone else notice Yasmine from Idol? Some dude got rejected, and when he went outside she was there waiting for him.
yep
Old 02-07-2005, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

aww...how sweet, i'm sure she would be very comforting, she knows all about being a reality tv reject...
Old 02-07-2005, 04:43 AM
Master Fan

Kate Cebrano is a legend...

"rock out with your **** out"

can she please replace Marcia ?
Old 02-07-2005, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't get what the fuss what about that 17 year old guy. He was cute, but in an you'll-annoy-me-later-on, sort of way. I didn't think he had anything spesh about him. Hell, even that fella who had no idea what kind of voice he had, should have been put in straight away [instead of making him go away, compose himself, audition again etcetc] because he had a decent voice.

I get that x-factor isn't *just* about voice, but I assumed that would be rather important. They seem to be picking a lot of rock voices. That's fair enough but I think they're confusing eccentric personalities [or as I like to put it, ways to hide the fact that you aint got a good voice] for people with x-factor.

I must say, Daniel's doing a fabulous job. Especially when he's talking to the seriously deluded ones. He doesn't interview them in a condescending manner [purely for the sake of tv]. That's nice.

btw; 'sif you'd fly all the way back here for x-factor. Surely she'd have friends who'd have clued her in instead of making her travel so far to be humilated. [I shouldn't laugh..]
Old 02-07-2005, 07:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Jen -
Kate Cebrano is a legend...

"rock out with your **** out"

can she please replace Marcia ?
WORD!! I mean, I'd love it for anyone to replace Marcia, but so far I'm really liking Kate. Only exception has been when she was harping on about her boy-toy tonight. I didn't think he was anything special. Not even that cute IMO.

So glad that Pablo made it through again!

How about that hyper chick, the one who was telling her friends everything that happened and all the different songs they got her to sing. I couldn't decide if her hyperness was endearing or annoying. If she keeps it up, methinks it'll end up very annoying.
Old 02-07-2005, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

lmao, that girl was funny. Was she imitating Kasey Chambers at first? Of all people, I'd never pick her to imitate..

Pablo had excellent voices but they're a tad boring.

I didn't get why they put the beat boxers through. I don't think they could emulate the success of Joel Turner/mdp. They seemed out of sync and looked to be chucking in everything they could for the hell of it.

I'm trying to think of any standouts but there aren't any for today..
Old 02-07-2005, 07:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

I just wanna see Pablo go further than Suede. Basically wanna see that Sam moron get his butt kicked.

Horny Holden gets really horny over beatboxers, so I wasn't really surprised that he wanted them to go through.

The big standout for me so far has been Kamal on the Vanilla Coke ads. More specifically, the way he says: "Karma the vengeful elephant," in that deep, smooth voice. Maybe it's just me, but I laugh out loud everytime I see that ad.
Old 02-09-2005, 06:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Mullet Moron Sam annoys me. I hope Pablo kick his butt.

Kate is 100 times better than Marcia.

17-year-old toy boy was cute but he ain't all that and a bag of potato chips.

Dan Mac is still living up to HotDan status and has chilled out a bit from the first episode. I like it when he's more relaxed when he's presenting.

People making the X sign with their arms annoys me and I hope that James takes the piss out of it when Idol comes back on, hehe.

I like the show - just wish the auditions were done now.
Neighbours|Official Idol Geek™|Sidekick #194
Old 02-09-2005, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The big standout for me so far has been Kamal on the Vanilla Coke ads.
Oh, god..that ad is atrocious! He makes my skin crawl..I'd love to slap him upside the head with his Vanilla coke bottle.
Old 02-09-2005, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I so love the Holden car ad