Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

My main thought after that is HOW THE EFF WAS LLOYD NOT IN THE BOTTOM TWO?

Well done Simon, another week of headlines guaranteed. I like Jedward a lot, but they should not have stayed over a genuine talent like Lucie.
'Cause all of me, loves all of you
Old 11-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I don't hate Jedward but I do agree that it's time for them to say bubye.
I don't hate them but I think it's a joke they're still here. They're here because everyone wants a punchline and that's what they are but it's destroying what the show is actually about which is singing. I'd be fine if they couldn't sing but had that spark, the X factor. They don't. At all. They're useless.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd love for Jedward or Lloyd to be in the bottom two with the likes of Danyl next week and for Dannii to put it to deadlock, where I'm sure Danyl would go out in terms of number of public votes, and see how Simon liked that. His tactics in recent weeks have been getting right up my nose, a bit like how Simon in general has been getting right up my nose lately.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Chicago PD

Quote:
I don't hate them but I think it's a joke they're still here. They're here because everyone wants a punchline and that's what they are but it's destroying what the show is actually about which is singing. I'd be fine if they couldn't sing but had that spark, the X factor. They don't. At all. They're useless.
No they are and I imagine that they were ready, willing and now wish that they had gone out last night. They are taking away from the competition but it's all out of their control. Yes they auditioned but Louis picked them, the public voted for them, Simon put it into deadlock when he should have out them out so at this stage I pity them for being there. The amount of abuse that they're taking. I don't think that they ever went in thinking that they would win but I doubt anybody conceived how out of control it would bethis year.

The judges are driving me crazy. They spats between them are taking away from the acts and the enjoyment of the show. I watch for the performances, not to see Louis bitch at Simon, Simon bitch at Cheryl, Cheryl answer back and everyone ignore Danii :ol:

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dannii has not been my favourite judge in the past, but overall she's the only one I really have respect for this year. She's refusing to get involved in spats with the others and generally gives the most unbiased and constructive comments. Cheryl is the next best IMO, she occasionally gets involved in little spats with Simon but is otherwise doing well, although I think she must be tone deaf when it comes to Lloyd. Simon and Louis on the other hand should both emigrate to another country and do all of us a favour.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
'X Factor' Queen theme week confirmed?

Monday, November 9 2009, 20:44 GMT
By Alex Fletcher, Reality TV Editor

The final seven X Factor hopefuls will reportedly perform tracks from Queen's back catalogue next week.

Presenter Glenda Gilson revealed the latest theme on Irish TV show Exposé today.

"Queen is the theme for next week, so I think it is 'Radio Ga Ga' for [John & Edward]," she said.

Next Sunday's X Factor results show will include a guest performance from Shakira and all 12 finalists will return for the premiere of their charity single, which is a cover of Michael Jackson's 'You Are Not Alone'.
Should be good, I wonder what Lloyd will sing though. It seems to be a struggle for even with songs every week.

I can see Olly doing something like Crazy Little Thing Called Love if it's true.

Vicky

Last edited by Brucas4life; 11-09-2009 at 01:03 PM
Old 11-09-2009, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Chicago PD

Quote:
Dannii has not been my favourite judge in the past, but overall she's the only one I really have respect for this year. She's refusing to get involved in spats with the others and generally gives the most unbiased and constructive comments. Cheryl is the next best IMO, she occasionally gets involved in little spats with Simon but is otherwise doing well, although I think she must be tone deaf when it comes to Lloyd. Simon and Louis on the other hand should both emigrate to another country and do all of us a favour.
Yeah I agree with this. Danii is my favourite this year. Although I don't think Cheryl goes out of her way to argue with Louis or Simon. In fact I thought Simon was quite rude to her the other night over Jamie and then Louis was just being an idiot in general to her over Lloyd.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh I think Cheryl knows with Lloyd, but what can she do? He's her act. She picked him and has to stand by him, otherwise she is going to look like a joke. But in pretending he is doing a good job she isn't doing herself any favours either. I think she knew she had screwed up her acts as soon as she got to Daniel that opera guy.

I don't know what was wrong with Louis but he was so grumpy this weekend. First he has a go at Dermot, then on ITV2 he refused to apologise and then told a caller to shut up.

I think Danni has been my favourite judge this year, she's been honest in her comments and given constructive criticism, she hasn't tried to bring anyone down. She hasn't been getting involved in the silly games going on. And I thought she handled the Lucie leaving very well as if that had been Simon's act he would have been absolutely furious.

Vicky
Old 11-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Queen week sounds great. Looking forward to seeing who chooses which songs for their respective acts.

Quote:
I thought Simon was quite rude to her the other night over Jamie
Agreed. All she said was that she thought Unchained Melody would have been wrong for Jamie because it was too cheesy (which is totally true) and praised them for changing it, and he had a totally unnecessary go at her. I can't actually recall what Louis said to her about Lloyd, but Louis is just as much of a d**k as Simon most of the time, so I can believe that it was idiotic.

Quote:
then on ITV2 he refused to apologise and then told a caller to shut up
Oh very charming Mr Walsh. I'm disliking him just as much as I'm disliking Simon atm.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:16 PM
Addicted Fan

I was so angry last night. Jedward have grown on me, but it is a talent show after all, and the jokes over now. It was time for them to go last night.

Now Olly is my fav but im tempted to vote for Jedward to let them win, just cus it will serve Simon right.

Id love for one of his acts to be in the bottom too (not Olly ) and for the others to vote his act out cus of his stuipid behaviour the last few weeks.
Are you ready for this?
Lets kick some ass
Old 11-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want one of Simon's acts out SO much, preferably Danyl, but if I had to I'd sacrifice Jamie for the cause. Anything to wipe the smug smirk off his smarmy face.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Yeah I agree with this. Danii is my favourite this year. Although I don't think Cheryl goes out of her way to argue with Louis or Simon. In fact I thought Simon was quite rude to her the other night over Jamie and then Louis was just being an idiot in general to her over Lloyd.
I agree. Cheryl never goes out of her way to argue with anyone but Simon was being increasingly rude on Saturday and he's been that way all season when it comes to the live shows.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Friends

Considering how many viewers think Danyl is cocky, Simon has picked just about the worst song choice possible. If what I've read is true, and it's always possible it could change, apparently Danyl will be singing 'We Are The Champions'. Not exactly a good song choice to win those who think he is cocky and arrogant over is it. Not sure what Simon was thinking there.

I just hope Cheryl gets Joe's song choice right this week.

Vicky
Old 11-14-2009, 04:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Queen week. Looking forward to it though im out tonight so will have to catch up tomorrow.

Has anyone watched Stacey and Ollys video diaries on the site this week. HILARIOUS. I love them so much. They NEED to get together
Are you ready for this?
Lets kick some ass
Old 11-14-2009, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Friends

Some interesting song choices. I'm pretty convinced Cheryl got to pick first based on the song choices. Somebody to Love is one of my favourite Queen songs so I'm so happy Joe has got it, I was convinced one of the others would pick it for theirs. And Crazy Little Thing Called Love I thought Olly would sing, so interesting that Lloyd has that song.

I feel bad again for Jamie having yet another week of uncertainty regarding his song choice. It would be nice for him to choose a song that he is happy with and get to stick with it.

Vicky
Closed Thread   Post New Thread