Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2013, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ushers team is ok.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

adam def has the best team, but i'm ALWAYS rooting for shakira. and i really can't stand that all the country people are choosing blake. it really doesn't mean anything, especially in retrospect to other seasons...
Old 04-03-2013, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
adam def has the best team, but i'm ALWAYS rooting for shakira. and i really can't stand that all the country people are choosing blake. it really doesn't mean anything, especially in retrospect to other seasons...
Idk I think Blake is a pretty good coach. But yeah just in general no winners from The Voice really make it anywhere
Old 04-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the lack of success in all the contestants makes me believe the coaches equally stink! i'm just annoyed that all the country people keep picking the country star, especially since a country singer hasn't won yet. new = route, you know?
Old 04-03-2013, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

i like shakira and she seems nice but sometimes she annoys me a little bit.

i get that shes latino but she has to talk about it all the timeeeee. same with blake and the country thing.

plus shakira comes off a little unintelligent at times, and i know part of it is probably her accent so i cant blame her for that but IDK, theres something about her i dont like. But shes still heeps better than christina.

i think one of the reasons the voice winners dont go anywhere is because they always pick established singers that already have a little bit of a following or were on tv at one point or wahtever, and i think people are sick of them, or they just dont care enough about them to really get their big break ya know? like, people heard them and they didnt really have that "it" factor already, they already got their chance. IDK, thats just mo.

Quote:
i'm just annoyed that all the country people keep picking the country star
it baffles me that they are all picking blake because i feel like, they're all gonna be against each other and compared to each other on blakes team.

where as if you are the only country person on adams team or something, you probably have a better chance of sticking aorund becuase you'll be different from the other people he picks.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Blake keeps reminding the contestants that he has some "pull" in the country world. Maybe they see that as their chance to make it
Old 04-04-2013, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam's curls (View Post)
it baffles me that they are all picking blake because i feel like, they're all gonna be against each other and compared to each other on blakes team.

where as if you are the only country person on adams team or something, you probably have a better chance of sticking aorund becuase you'll be different from the other people he picks.
Exactly. That's how Jermaine won in S2. He picked Blake knowing that he was different from everyone else on his team imo.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

these people clearly arent that bright.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

they just don't understand strategy
Old 04-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

apparently not
Old 04-05-2013, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Blake keeps reminding the contestants that he has some "pull" in the country world. Maybe they see that as their chance to make it
I think that's a good point.

I thought it was funny the other coaches were gunning for country singers.

I am 100% Team Blake, no matter what, but I actually like a lot of the people the other coaches have picked. I think I need to wait 'til the Battle Rounds to decide who I really like, though.

K, Shakira is freakin' adorable and like a million billion times better than Christina!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 04-06-2013, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay Strongღ (View Post)
I think that's a good point.

I thought it was funny the other coaches were gunning for country singers.

I am 100% Team Blake, no matter what, but I actually like a lot of the people the other coaches have picked. I think I need to wait 'til the Battle Rounds to decide who I really like, though.

K, Shakira is freakin' adorable and like a million billion times better than Christina!
There are so many country artists this season. I like so many contestants, I have to wait till the battle rounds too, one contestant Judith Hill comes to mind, fantastic, Adam almost jumped out of his skin when she chose him, too funny
Old 04-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love Blake as well, I just think in general he cares about his teammates the most.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

i like blake, but sometimes he bugs me. though, when is ee him in other interviews hes hilarious, i just get sick of some of his repeated jokes, lke when he talks about miranda or does the finger point. it gets kinda old.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

aw I love how much Blake loves Miranda though, its sweet

X