Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2018, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

My favorites are

Kennedy, Chevel, Kirk.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was not surprised by who left but I was surprised to see DeAndre in bottom two.
Old 11-29-2018, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thoughts on the performances:

1. Reagan Strange (Adam) - Glad to see her in the top for iTunes again. I hope that means she is the top contender right now. I really like her. But I will say, I didn’t think her performance was the strongest she’s done. I think Avril did that song much much better.

2. MaKenzie Thomas (Jennifer) - She did an amazing job. To me, the song was a bit sleepy but I still love her and I agree her voice is like butter.

3. Sarah Grace (Kelly) - I still like Sarah but I don’t think she did too great with her song.

4. Kymberli Joye (Kelly) - She did phenomenal last night imo. She’s definitely moving up on my list. Hope she sticks around for a while.

5. Chris Kroeze (Blake) - I was super impressed with him last night, he’s definitely my favorite on Blake’s team, he did a great job.

6. Kennedy Holmes (Jennifer) - She had the best performance of the night imo. Those ending notes were so good. She definitely is moving up in the ranks for me.

7. Kirk Jay (Blake) - He did a really great job last night and moved up a bit for me. He definitely knows who he is as an artist so that’s an advantage for sure.

8. Chevel Shepherd (Kelly) - Chevel is a cute girl and she is good at what she does but I just am not the biggest fan of her voice or her music.

9. Dave Fenley (Blake) - Dave’s performance was a little strange to me, I am not sure that i really like the whole beatboxing thing and the song other than was not great…

10. DeAndre Nico (Adam) - His performance was not good. Didn’t like it at all and found it super sleepy. Not surprised he landed in the bottom 2.

11. Lynnea Moorer (Kelly) - Still just cant warm up to this girl. Never like her music. Why the heck is her mom in prison too? I think its her time to go.

I was pretty happy with how the final results played out. Bottom 2 were Lynnea and Deandre, who I thought did the worst of the night, so that was the right outcome. I was hoping Deandre would be saved because I like him better and Adam only had 1 other person through so I was glad that happened. Kelly now still has 3 artists.
Old 11-29-2018, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ I agree with Lynnea, I just didn't love her.

Kennedy has talent, no doubt but sometimes I feel like her answers are over rehearsed and it comes off a little fake.

Maybe it's her background in musical theatre but it's like she's always 'on' rather than just being, if that makes sense.
Old 11-29-2018, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

i fastfoward all the talking and segments basically lmao. actually i fast forward a lot of the judge comments and some of the singing too if i get bored haha.
Old 11-30-2018, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ I do too. Never watch live, I get bored with how they fawn over a performance and I don't always want to hear that crap.
Old 11-30-2018, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah exactly. Especially Jennifer. No offense to her fans but she just goes so over the top sometimes with her reactions.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ The frickin' shoe throwing...like wear shoes with straps honey, I'm tired of it!
Old 12-02-2018, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

its just... dramatic lol. a standing ovation is good enough.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ Exactly, I just find it annoying after the gazillionth time.
Old 12-02-2018, 02:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

‘Idol’s’ David Archuleta a cautionary tale for young singer
Old 12-03-2018, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love david but I think its a bit silly to say that everyone will have the same experience as he did. Maybe after the show he went through "ptsd" but for most people, they really enjoy their time on the show. He said they take you in and spit you out...well what are they supposed to? cater to every single contestant after the show? no lol. They give you a platform and access to the public, what you do after that is on you. It sounds a bit selfish to complain about the show that made you known when other people are dying to get on it.

eta:

Mondays performances were pretty good. One of the better nights imo. I have a new order based on them...

1. Reagan Strange (Adam)
- Not sure about this performance last night. She did an okay job, I mean, she definitely can sing... but I think the song was way too big for her. And she was just yelling the whole time basically. Probably because it was Adams song choice. I really think this is why people don't want to choose him, because they want to pick their own songs. I think all the other coaches allow that.

2. MaKenzie Thomas (Jennifer) - She did great as per usual but I fear she is turning a bit sleepy for me. She only seems to do these big ballads. I want to see her have a bit more fun during some of her performances.

3. Sarah Grace (Kelly) - Loved he this week, the song was great for her (tho no sure about amazing grace with that backing, I think she could have just done house of the rising sun lol). It was kinda cool seeing her play trumpet though.

4. Kennedy Holmes (Jennifer) - She did amazing last night! I love that she put on a show and danced and sang and also tried to do a more upbeat song. I think that is fun and I like that she is switching it up. Shes the one I could most see probably on the radio right now and stuff.

5. Chris Kroeze (Blake) - Still my favorite on Blake's team. He makes great song choices. He seems like someone who would put on a great show. I really enjoy his whole sound and vibe.

6. Kymberli Joye (Kelly) - Sort of the same thing with Mackenzie. I don't have a whole lot to say about her this week but she did good.

7. Chevel Shepherd (Kelly) - Chevel is adorable YES, and she has a very country voice and her own thing and I wouldn't mind her sticking around for a bit, but I also just don't love her music style and choices. Its just not my cup of tea.

8. Kirk Jay (Blake) - IDK, Kirk is a bit overrated for me. I can see why people like him but he just comes off like a dud to me. Mostly his personality but a bit with his singing as well. idk.

9. DeAndre Nico (Adam) - I actually enjoyed his Bruno performance tonight and thought that was a good choice from Adam. I still think he is one of the weakest there but I don't hate him.

10. Dave Fenley (Blake) - Dave is okay. Nothing special for me. Performance was fine.

Would like to see DeAndre, Dave, Chevel or Kirk in the bottom personally. It would be really nice if Blake lost someone. 2 people going home this week, lets go!

Last edited by Alexa; 12-04-2018 at 08:18 AM
Old 12-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Watching the new episode now, and I like that Kennedy did a faster song, I was getting bored with the ballad styles from her.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah she did it really well. I`m Team JHud (Kennedy) and TeamKelly (SarahGrace).
~My top ships: Brennan/Booth, Shamy, Penny/Leonard, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Valerie/David, Kelly/Dylan, Monica/Chandler, Ross/Rachel, Angela/Hodgins, Piper/Leo, Jessica/James~Hanna/Caleb, Michael/Ash ~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by bigbangsheldon (Chloe) ~
Old 12-05-2018, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

I felt sorry for DeAndre, Adam completely turned on him
Closed Thread   Post New Thread