Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2018, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that looked really bad... I'm sure he's receiving a lot of backlash for that. I get that Kelly was tryng to make Deandre feel better but she sort of rubbed salt in the wound I think and made Adam look even worse. lol

At first I was like "Wtf adam why would you say that?" but then I kinda understood it. Adam had 2 people left and they were both in the bottom. One was for sure going home. If he supported deandre then votes for Raegen may have been swayed to him. And Adam probably knew there was more support around her than him, so he had to support one of them. I see where he was coming from. However I think he should have praised Deandre first and said "vote for him!" and then after that taken a pause and said, "I also want to talk about raegen since she cnat perform" and then he could have gone on about how she deserves a chance and to vote for her. IDK...

I was confused about Raegen though because she was well enough to sit in hte audience why couldnt she have at least stood on the stage? I guess maybe she didnt want to get others sick? And they could ahve played a past performance of hers, like her audition or something in place of a perfromance song.

I was shocked to even see her in the bottom? Part of me wonders if shes getting punished for making things difficult for them if shes not really that sick ya know? idk.

REALLY happy with the results though!
Old 12-06-2018, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Regan looked like she was wearing a robe, I think her being there with tears in her eyes got her lots of sympathy votes but I was surprised she was in the bottom
Old 12-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I guess she was backstage but still, she didn't seem horrible sick to me... but maybe she was throwing up and didn't want to risk going on stage? not sure what was going on there it was all very odd.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Regan looked like she was wearing a robe, I think her being there with tears in her eyes got her lots of sympathy votes but I was surprised she was in the bottom
I don't know what happened but when Regan's performance was airing here, she sounded off in parts, like she was struggling, so maybe she wasn't feeling great on the initial performance night and then on results she needed to rest?

I didn't understand how DeAndre could be in bottom, I didn't like Blake's team Chris or the other one that did get eliminated. It's weird how the votes fall.

Adam Levine is getting a lot of backlash from fans saying he threw DeAndre under the bus and yes both he and Reagan were on his team but it's like he was saying, bye to DeAndre before the votes were even in, and it was not reviewed well.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I get why people are angry with Adam, but I think saying they wont watch the voice again is extreme. It wasn't THAT bad. He said it didn't matter if you win the voice, its what you do after and thats true! Jennifer didn't win and shes one of the most successful idols. Adam said he couldn't NOT support Raegen and he was given limited time to talk about them both. And he knew that he had to throw his support somewhere.

It would have been SUPER AWKWARD if DeAndre had stayed though.

How come you don't understand DeAndre being in the bottom? He really isn't that good.... So far I think all the results have been right on the money. Except for Raegen last night, but her Monday performance wasn't great.

I think Chris is great, hes a great performer and more entertaining to watch than some others imo.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The only issue I had with Adam's pro-Reagan speech was that he didn't comment on DeAndre, Kelly stepped up and said something on his behalf. He should have spoken for both of HIS contestants, not just one, and I think that's what a lot found issue with.

I like DeAndre's sound more than Reagan but the target audience and the majority of voters are younger.
Old 12-07-2018, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)

Adam Levine is getting a lot of backlash from fans saying he threw DeAndre under the bus and yes both he and Reagan were on his team but it's like he was saying, bye to DeAndre before the votes were even in, and it was not reviewed well.
Exactly, last week he was pleading for America to vote Deandre through and a few nights ago he turns on him. Also, I'm not crazy how he will "shush" the crowd when he has a comment to make
Old 12-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ It comes across as arrogance on his part but I don't think he means it too.
Old 12-07-2018, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The only issue I had with Adam's pro-Reagan speech was that he didn't comment on DeAndre, Kelly stepped up and said something on his behalf. He should have spoken for both of HIS contestants, not just one, and I think that's what a lot found issue with
He did talk about him though. He said he did a great job and performed for his life. And if you read the transcript of what was said it was actually pretty nice. But I get why people are mad, but Adam was right that the support is/was with Raegen so he had to fight for that.

Quote:
I like DeAndre's sound more than Reagan but the target audience and the majority of voters are younger.
is there data on this? i feel like a lot of old people watch the show. And a lot country artists make it far it seems.

i dont liek when adam shushes the audience either, its weird. Does he realize how its coming off? But like Millie said I think he is just playing around and then wants to get his words outand he feels like the people at home cant hear him but its a bit annoynig. Adam seems very confident in himself thats for sure.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
is there data on this? i feel like a lot of old people watch the show. And a lot country artists make it far it seems.
Just based on how my personal opinion and how younger artists tend to push through over older at times. For example, Sandy Redd I thought should have gone through, and it was the younger artists that did.

Plus youth are more apt at voting using social media, so I feel like their votes are greater because of that.
Old 12-08-2018, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

im not sure! I know a lot of older folks watch the show and even they like the younger ones too. lol. my mom loved Britton last season.
Old 12-09-2018, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's not for a lack of older liking younger acts but the adeptness I think of older viewers versus younger in HOW they are able to vote.
Old 12-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

One of Blake’s songs that he co-wrote with his mom was used as a premise for an upcoming Hallmark Christmas movie!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 12-11-2018, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

When is that movie
Old 12-11-2018, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
When is that movie
It premiered on Sunday, the 9th, but the channel will play it over & over & over again throughout the rest of the season.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street