Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2018, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-11-2018, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Still haven't seen this yet.
Emily
Old 11-15-2018, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

wow IM bummed, I had a whole freaking post typed out and ff ate it.

I was okay with the live playoff results. I was sad to see a few people go home. Michael from blakes team, Colton from Jennifer's team, and Steve from Adams team. But I was pretty okay with the other results.

Strongest team right now imo is Kelly because I like everyone that is there, and she also got the comeback artist, who I dont love, but I liked better than the other option. Weakest team imo is blake. I dont really like anyone on his team much.

This would be my order as of now. Bold for the ones I really like, italic for the ones in the middle and the underlined are the ones I dont like that much...

1. Sarah Grace (Kelly)
2. Reagan Strange (Adam)
3. MaKenzie Thomas (Jennifer)
4. SandyRedd (Jennifer)

5. Kymberli Joye (Kelly)
6. DeAndre Nico (Adam)
7. Kirk Jay (Blake)
8. Chris Kroeze (Blake)
9. Chevel Shepherd (Kelly)

10. Kennedy Holmes (Jennifer)
11. Dave Fenley (Blake)
12. Tyke James (Adam)
13. Lynnea Moorer (Kelly)

8 women and 5 men... lets go.

Last edited by Alexa; 11-15-2018 at 12:18 AM
Old 11-17-2018, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

My favourites are:

1) Kennedy (Team Jennifer)
2) Kimberly (Team Kelly)
3) Dave (Team Blake)
4) Reagan (Team Adam)
5) Sandy (Team Jennifer)
6) Sarah Grace (Team Kelly)

Spoiler:
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-18-2018, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Michael was so good, Its a bummer that Blake didnt save him. He had a lot of potential imo.
Old 11-19-2018, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree he had great potential.
Old 11-19-2018, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
Still haven't seen this yet.
Me either.
Old 11-20-2018, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

posting in here just to say you haven't watched...

Okay, from monday's episode these are my thoughts:

Sarah Grace (Kelly) - Did great, as she always does.

Reagan Strange (Adam) - She is so good and definitely one of my favorites right now, possibly my favorite. i loved her song choice. I think she was one of the best of the night, and it makes sense that she was put at the end.

MaKenzie Thomas (Jennifer) - This girl is so good, cant believe she wasnt picked last season. She is starting to move up on the list for me. She is so good.

SandyRedd (Jennifer) - Not my favorite performance but very emotional one. She did a good job.

Kymberli Joye (Kelly) - Really nice job. Powerhouse vocalist. I dont get super invested in her but I like her.

DeAndre Nico (Adam) - He did okay but i didnt think his performance was very memorable.

Kirk Jay (Blake) - I'm not sure about Kirk. He is okay, and definitely unique in his lane but Im not overly impressed with him.

Chris Kroeze (Blake) - Did a nice job, he has a great voice. He opened the show wonderfully.

Chevel Shepherd (Kelly) - She's a cute girl but I just dont think she is as strong as the other singers in the competition

Kennedy Holmes (Jennifer) - She did a nice job tonight but I am still warming up to her.

Dave Fenley (Blake) - He actually really impressed me tonight, I think he did a great job.

Tyke James (Adam) - Meh. Still dont like him. I just dont think hes that good of a singer compared to everyone else.

Lynnea Moorer (Kelly) - She did a lot better tonight than she did the previous week but I still dont LOVE her. I want to know why her mom is in prison.... The ending note she had was great, but I need to see more.

So based off the performances I would like to see these people in the bottom:
Deandre, Kirk, Chevel, Kennedy, Tyke or Lynnea.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well I just caught up I was behind on it for awhile LOL
Old 11-20-2018, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well 2/3 people I wanted in the bottom were, so I am pretty happy with that. I didnt think Tyke, Lynnea or SandyRedd did a good enough job with their last songs. I just dont see anything good in Tyke's voice and his song choice wasnt smart. SandyRedd picked a nice song but its too hard to sing and her voice couldnt hit those same notes as Imagine Dragons. Lynnea did the best imo but I think she picks songs that are too hard for her. I really thought Tyke was gong to get saved. I was surprised to see Lynnea saved. Bummed to see SandyRedd go but she wasn't my absolute favorite so I am okay with it. I still have my top 3 there.

My new order now with the Top 11.

1. Reagan Strange (Adam)
2. MaKenzie Thomas (Jennifer)
3. Sarah Grace (Kelly)

4. Kymberli Joye (Kelly)
5. Chris Kroeze (Blake)
6. Dave Fenley (Blake)

7. DeAndre Nico (Adam)
8. Kirk Jay (Blake)
9. Chevel Shepherd (Kelly)
10. Kennedy Holmes (Jennifer)
11. Lynnea Moorer (Kelly)
Old 11-21-2018, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`m also sad Sandy had to leave but the song she sang meh.

But most of my favourites remained.
Sarah Grace was so wonderful and Reagan too. For me those two could be in the finale with Kennedy.
Old 11-22-2018, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

battle of the young girls.

Adam might just win with Reagan.
Old 11-22-2018, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yep a battle of young girls
The Top 3 could be: Sarah Grace, Reagan and Kennedy.

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 11-22-2018 at 07:58 AM
Old 11-23-2018, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chevel potential too.
Old 11-27-2018, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was sad to see Sandy Red leave, she had amazing vocals and I didn't think that the comeback kid Lynnea was as strong.

Haven't watched Monday's new episode yet.