Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-25-2004, 03:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Updates on reality show couples (Bachelor, FLoM, Joe Millionaire, Average Joe)

Updates on reality show couples (Bachelor, FLoM, Joe Millionaire, Average Joe)

I've summarized this from the People Magazine article (Feb 2 issue with mostly the Bachelor/Bachelorette couples on the cover). It applies to more than one show so that's why I have it as it's own topic. Mods, do what you will if you think it's unnecessary [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Joe Millionaire - Evan/Zora/Sarah: Evan says he won't find love until his life settles down. He's hosting some show on the Game Show Network. Zora says Evan was a nice guy, just no connection. Zora used some of her winnings to help with her aunt's chemotherapy, to start a pet charity and opened a clothing store. She's currently dating someone and content. Sarah is now writing a cookbook for single guys. She's now dating E! correspondent Jason Feinberg.

The Bachelorette - Trista/Ryan/Charlie: Trista says there's no secret formula to making the relationship work. She moved all her things from her LA apartment to her home with Ryan in Vail on New Year's weekend. She said she was willing to move because distance is hard on a relationship. She was at that point where she was willing to move for him. They want kids but they're happy with married life now.

On January 17th, the mayor of Vail presented them with an honorary manhole cover, which apparently is the equivalent of a key to the city. Trista equates it to a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Ryan is still not used to the attention. Trista sometimes stops by the firehouse for a visit. She says she doesn't like being home by herself. She eventually plans to open her own boutique in Vail.

Charlie couldn't be happier for the couple. He's been working as a correspondent for Extra since October and has had no time for dating.

For Love Or Money 2 - Erin/Chad: The two are still together and they commute between San Francisco and L.A. until he moves to L.A. They say everything is working out well and it's been very easy and very simple. Their families met for the first time over the holidays and Erin's family thinks he's great. The only complaint Erin has is that Chad steals the covers.

For Love Or Money 1 - Rob: Rob has a new girl from Texas who he's nuts about. She restores homes for a living. She looks like Liv Tyler. He just gushes about her. Rob admits that he's taking acting classes (what the hell?) and says his acting skills aren't bad. Rob gushes about his girl some more, blahblahblah.

The Bachelor 3 - Andrew/Jen: Before breaking up, they planned to spend New Year's together in Cabo. Andrew decided to go on the trip alone and it turned out to be all couples except for him. He ended up having a good time anyway. Andrew hasn't been going out much, seeing as he's been sick. His roommate says that he's been renting movies and resting up.

Jen is back in Chicago and trying to figure out her life, careerwise. She's getting back into the swing of things. She and Andrew are still friendly. Her roommate says that she and Andrew will be friends for a long time. Jen is not dating anyone.

The Bachelor 1 - Alex/Amanda: Alex is still single. He's currently the spokesman for Match.com. He now lives in Manhattan where he's enjoying the dating scene. Of Amanda he says "I found a great girlfriend but I didn't find a wife." Amanda says she thought she was in love but looks back and says it wasn't possible, it wasn't reality. She's back in Kansas City and has a boyfriend.

The Bachelor 2 - Aaron/Helene: Aaron is planning to build a house outside Springfield, Missouri. He was briefly scene with model Audra Lynn. He's now considering politics (oh good grief!) and considering running for city council as a Republican.

Helene is taking life a little slower. She has rethought her standards in men. She can deal with someone who's shorter than she is or is a slob or a mama's boy but she can't deal with someone who doesn't share the same values she does.

The Bachelor 4 - Bob/Estella/Kelly Jo: Bob blamed the failed relationship on him spending to much time promoting his book (he has a book?) and his CD. He will be touring starting in February. He has been dating Rebecca Budig from All My Children. Rebecca says she couldn't be happier. Bob broke up with Estella on the phone just after Trista and Ryan's wedding. Her mother has helped her through the ordeal. Estella says she's not interested in dating now and "Thanks to him, I probably won't date for the rest of my life! I think I'm becoming a nun!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Kelly Jo is dating but she makes sure that the guys she dates have not watched the show.

Average Joe - Jason/Melana/Adam: The two are seeing other people. They were never in love and consider themselves really good friends. Melana is cohosting the World Series of Blackjack and Jason is still working as a waiter in L.A. and is pursuing acting gigs on the side. Adam is now single. He will be starring in Average Joe: Adam Returns on March 15th.
Old 01-27-2004, 02:21 PM
Total Fan

Thank you for the updates! I find Bob/Estella/KJ funnyt - "Thanks to him, I probably won't date for the rest of my life! I think I'm becoming a nun!" Ha, that's terrible for Bob! Lol.

Lots of Love!
Heathyr

TEH LJ!

I'm on hold and waiting for the stars to align.

Gen: "You so deserve Lorelai. You would make GG more rockin' than it already is."
.I totally would - Lorelai, pick me!
Old 08-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

this is a great thread to have!

hopefully people can keep us informed on more recent pairings!

but, its very similar to the news thread, so direct posts here please.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-04-2010 at 03:02 AM