Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-22-2004, 11:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Til Death Do Us Part Carmen & Dave

Sorry If I skipped a thread already made for this, but I had to comment. I caught the last few minutes of it, because frankly I think it's a rip off of Newleyweds, but seriously did anyone catch the previews for next week?

I have never been so confused and aggravated at someone, as I was Dave. Carmen has gotta be crazy.... If a guy ever told me (ESPECIALLY ON NATIONAL T.V.) that he was going to punch me in my fuc*ing head, I would have to rip those nipple rings out. I could not believe the attitude of that dude and Carmen thought it was funny. Kidding or not, I mean WTF... then all he kept saying over and over was I *****ed you here, or there.... I am asuming she has no shame, and we know he dosen't but did anyone other then me think that he was a @sshole?
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
Old 01-23-2004, 12:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

i agree with you 100 percent i could not stand DAVE and i thought ok why are they doing this they are trying to be just like Newyleyweds!! i was like no this is stupid!! i couldnt believe how dave treated carmen i was like what the hell is she doing with this jerk? i dont get it she is stupid!
Old 01-23-2004, 02:06 AM
Absolute Fan

I mean I know she made a bad choice with Dennis Rodman, but IMO Dave is no better. I thought that was horrible, I mean he even said, "Even if I didn't like you, I would have married you, cause your hott." Makes you wonder huh? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

LMAO sorry, but that burned me up....

[ 01-23-2004: Message edited +*~*+SASHA+*~*+ ]
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
Old 01-23-2004, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I might be the minority saying this, but i like what i saw in the first episode. Being a huge Jane`s Addiction fan i decided to give it a look. It is definitely much better than Newlyweds, mainly because Dave and Carmen are obviously much cooler and more interesting to watch than Ken and Barbie on that other show, especially with that autopsy photo shoot. I knew that at least one of them would bare it all, but i didn`t think that they would do it so soon.
Old 01-24-2004, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

I liked it too.

Between watching this and hearing them on Stern, I don't think there is a pair more fated to mated than these two are.
Old 01-24-2004, 03:55 PM
Passionate Fan

it wasnt as good as i was expecting, but it was good... i will continue watching it, thought i ahve to say the whole piacture thing was kinda weird, but i liked it when dave's dad and stepmom were there and were talking about the family, shows another side to them and it was cute.
Old 01-24-2004, 11:36 PM
Elite Fan

I won't even watch the commercials for this show... I... Well, I guess I should just stay quiet and a be a little good girl..
Old 01-25-2004, 01:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

what was wierd to me was on the show like carmen had him make a wish when he had an eyelast fall out and blow it and it was the same thing nick did to jessica on newleyweds im like ok mtv stupid why are you showing the same thing on two different shows lol did anyone else catch that?
Old 01-25-2004, 11:11 AM
New Fan

I think MTV was trying to be 'ironic' with that. As usual, they failed, but it was an attempt none the less.
Old 02-12-2004, 09:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Is anyone else watching this show? I like it.

Old 02-17-2004, 12:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love this show!!!!!!!

Dave Navarro is sex on a stick!!!!!!!!
Old 02-22-2004, 11:17 PM
Extreme Fan

I absolutly love this show!!!

I do think that some of the stuff that Dave says to Carmen is a little out of line... but that may be his humor and we don*t understand that because we don*t know him as well as Carmen does.

The whole eyelash situation... I thought it was weird that they both did the same thing on the same nite.. but I thought it even wierder that I did that to my husband right before the shows came on that nite... *lol*

They*re gettin married next week... I*m sooo excited!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-Dreamer-Groupie-YOR-DirtyBird-JB Obsessie-
Old 02-24-2004, 10:30 AM
Loyal Fan

I like this show too. I am a sucker for any show having to do with weddings. To me Carmen and Dave come off as pretty down to earth, and you can really tell how much they love each other. I am really looking forward to seeing the wedding this week, I think Carmen's dress is gorgeous!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Janelle
Old 03-03-2004, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

I caught the finale tonight and you can just see the love between Dave and Carmen so strongly. I wish them a very happy life together.

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 03-04-2004, 06:35 AM
Extreme Fan

I cried through the whole damn episode!!! *lol* I think its really weird.. I didn*t cry at *MY* wedding, but ever since I got married.. a whole.. 5 months ago.. *lol* I cry everytime I watch a wedding on TV...

But.. I thought the whole thing was GORGEOUS... I loved their ceremony... soo pretty... and you can just see how in love they are.. I wish them all the happiness in the world.. I think this may be one celebrity couple that may actually last... *crosses fingers*

-Dreamer-Groupie-YOR-DirtyBird-JB Obsessie-