Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2006, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Survivor Panama -- Exile Island

Welcome back!

Old 04-17-2006, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

glad to be back.

I cant wait to see this thursdays episode. It looks like its going to be a good one.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 04-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

so poor bruce has left. I cant wait for next week though. Ive been waiting for a bit to finally see them have to finally vote one of there own off and it looks like next week will be that time.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 04-22-2006, 07:37 AM
Loyal Fan

I was sad to see Bruce go. It must suck to be pulled from the game and being too sick to stay. He will probably come back to the jury, I would assume. Since they can't have an even number of votes.

I loved Cirie(sp?) winning the reward and not picking Shane! Loved it! You could definitely see pecking order and who thinks what about each other. Felt bad for Terry being sent away once again to Exile, but I'm sure he expected it. I don't particularly like those kind of challenges where they all gang up on others. Terry didn't have a chance and he answered the first question correctly. At least that wasn't an immunity challenge...it wouldn't have been fair.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Poor Bruce . I hope he at least comes back for the jury. I don't like Shane but he really seems to be playing the game.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Bruce must have been in a tremendous amount of pain. I don't even want to think about it.

I like the type of reward challenge where you can see the dominant group's pecking order, but I did feel bad that Terry didn't have a chance. Basically he has to rely on winning immunity from here on out. He can miss it only once or he's gone.

Old 04-22-2006, 09:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueschild007
so poor bruce has left. I cant wait for next week though. Ive been waiting for a bit to finally see them have to finally vote one of there own off and it looks like next week will be that time.
I'm excited about it too!! Can't wait to see how things play out now that it's coming down to them having to turn on each other.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the last episode was sad bit sp hilarious. It seems that shane might be off his knocker in the last episode. I cant wait to see it.

Terry and cirie are the ones i want to see win. If arse wins ill be fine as well because he has played a good game. I just dont want to see danielle win.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 04-22-2006, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

I think I want Terry and Cirie to be the final 2 as well with Terry winning. I don't really like any of the others.

Poor Bruce. I hope he gets to at least take part in the jury.
Old 04-23-2006, 01:50 PM
New Fan

If Terry can outlast until the final 2 then he deserves to be the next Survivor. Unfortunately, I bet no one on the jury (minus the 2 from his former tribe) would see it that way.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If terry made it to the final to he sure the heck deserves it. I think cirie would to since she was suppose to be booted off a long time ago. I think if it were down to those two cirie would take home the gold.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 04-24-2006, 09:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm liking Terry and Cirie the best.
Old 04-25-2006, 05:38 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree with you, banana princess, that Terry could make it to the final two and total deserve to win, but wouldn't get the votes to win. Even though they seem to be a crazy, disfunctional group, they also seem to be loyal to the end. I'd also like Cirie to make it to the finals. Especially since she was flat out told by an arrogant Shane that she'd be either 1 or 2 to go. Cerie must be faking her niceness to Shane to make it further, because he'd be at the top of my boot list if he said that to me. And even though everyone is annoyed by Courtney, if she were to go against Terry in the end, I think she'd somehow win.
Old 04-25-2006, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

I also want Terry an Cirie to be the final two. As of right now I would care which of them wins if it comes down to the two of them.

Old 04-25-2006, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really am excited for this weeks episode. i cant wait to see how things go down.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie