Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-06-2005, 06:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really like Stephanie. I agree with what she says most of the time, and she definitely proved herself physically. I hope she sticks around.
Old 03-08-2005, 07:03 AM
Loyal Fan

I like Stephanie as well. I was really hoping they would just keep Jeff around and hope for his ankle to get better and get rid of Kim. Does anyone like her? Did Jeff say he sprained it stepping on a coconut?? I didn't quite catch what he said.

I hated the snake killing scene. Yuck. I hate snakes and I could really live without seeing them. Did they actually eat snake or just use it as shark bait? Yuck. Maybe they made belts with the skin..ha ha. They were making me nervous with the shark hunting. They were getting a little bit deep and that shark could have taken a nice bite easily.

Next episode's preview makes me worried as someone else mentioned. Picking a representative is never a good thing. I wonder how they will pick, because no one wants to volunteer, I bet.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope that ian and tom stay on the same team. They both rock. I really like there tribe alot. I think its funny tht they lose the reward but win immunity.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 03-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Passionate Fan

I wonder if Ulong is going to go down in history as the worse tribe in Survivor. They couldn't win a race if they were standing 2 feet from the finish line.

I'm starting to feel bad for Stephenie and Angie. Those 2 and Bobbi Jon seem to be the only ones who are aggressively trying to win on a losing team. Yeah, Bobbi Jon lost both bouts against Tom...but Tom is a physically well-conditioned veteran fireman...so I didn't really expect him to beat Tom on the platform. So things do not look good for these 3 workhorses right now. Even if they manage to survive being in Ulong, they would probably be voted off by members of Koror after a merge.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescoobygang
I wonder if Ulong is going to go down in history as the worse tribe in Survivor. They couldn't win a race if they were standing 2 feet from the finish line.
and it was funny talking about how they are were the

They've hardly shown Ibreham! He's only gotten a few minutes each episode it seems, same with a few others. There hasn't been too much conflict yet, but there's bound to be some soon - then it will get juicy.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Ulong is the Boston Red Sox of Survivor, it will take them awhile to win the big one.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They've hardly shown Ibreham! He's only gotten a few minutes each episode it seems, same with a few others. There hasn't been too much conflict yet, but there's bound to be some soon - then it will get juicy.
Maybe that means he's going to be around for awhile.

It's about time Kim got voted off. I'm getting concerned about Ulong. If they keep going to tribal council they're going to vote off Stephenie and Angie. I like them and they're doing well individually. I hope that if Ulong goes again next week the guys don't gang up on them.

I was a little surprised that Ulong didn't win the reward challenge. I thought having a wash basin made their bathroom more creative than Koror's. Maybe they lost because theirs didn't look as good and didn't seem very stable. I did like that Koror's shower was adjustable in height.

Old 03-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

It was another good ep.

I don't like Ulong, but I do like Stephenie and Angie. But even if the tribe loses, the guys ganging up on the girls is far from a foregone conclusion. I think James might be in real trouble, and who knows what might happen between now and then.

I wouldn't mind Ulong winning one immunity challenge though, there's one member of Koror who I find quite irritating. But throwing a challenge leads to very bad things.

Old 03-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

I liked how Koror's shower moved up and down too. I don't remember much else about it. I thought Ulong's looked really nice and I thought it was unique of them to have a wash basin. It didn't look very stable though so maybe that was a big deciding factor.

Quote:
I actually forgot he was there! I was surprised to see him tonight.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

Another good episode.

How much do I love Tom and Ian? Though I'm getting worried, the way some of their tribe members talk...*tsk tsk* I hope when they get to TC, they don't get rid of one of them

Anyhoo, who else laughed their head off when James lost the IC the first time? hehe..I just found it funny.

I feel for Bobbi Jon, after all, he was against Tom, and Tom's just a powerhouse. Bobbi Jon did really well against him, I thought.

For once, I wish they didnt vote Kim. I soooo wanted James to go. He gets on my nerves too much. I found it so ignorant, when he got back to camp after the immunity challenge, that he said he got beat by a homosexual and that gays are strong because "they work out at the gym".

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 03-10-2005, 10:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really like Stephanie and Angie they both seem like cool girls. It was definately time for Kim to go. I am starting to feel bad for Ulong tribe I hope they win the next one!
Old 03-11-2005, 01:41 AM
Master Fan

Looks like next week there's a tribe reshuffle. That's how I interpret it, anyway.
Old 03-11-2005, 07:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Ulong is just sad. I like Stephanie, Angie and Bobby but their tribe sucks. There are a few people I could live without from Koror. Maybe they will shuffle them up a bit. But you know Koror will ditch any Ulong people first.

James is annoying. Kim was just not cut out for survivor. But I am liking this season so far.
Old 03-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm guessing there might be a tribe re-shuffle next episode. I kind of hate it when they do that but I guess it does make the game more interesting/challenging.

I felt bad for Ulong last night. I really wanted them to win immunity. Even the reward challenge would have been nice. I thought both bathrooms were nice. I think the only reason Ulong lost was because theirs wasn't as sturdy as Koror's. Stepanie and Angie both rock. They are representing. I like Bobby too. I'm not crazy about James but he is ok. I was happy to see Kim go over him, but if they lose again I will be hoping he goes next.

I tend to root for the underdog which is Ulong right now. I like both Tom and Ian on Koror though............especially Tom. I didn't like the way the others were talking about them, but I guess that was to be expected as they have stepped up and been the leaders and are both strong........especially Tom.
Old 03-11-2005, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad Kim's a goner.. she was lazy. I'm still rooting for Ian.

SATC