Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2019, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
How many idols are there?
Who knows?

I thought that was a great TC and I loved seeing everyone’s faces when K played her idol, even though I wouldn’t have mind seeing her leave.

I also don’t get why Lauren played her idol. I guess she wanted to be safe than sorry...

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 11-28-2019, 11:09 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Anyone can find an idol now, they don't even bother to hide them well anymore. I lost count how many idols there are, you breathe and you get an idol. I see both sides of Lauren using her idol. I agree she did waste it but since everyone voted for Karishma, I can see her playing it just in case she was voted for and she's sent home by a stray bullet. Guess she didn't want to risk it since they didn't split their votes. It was kind of a shame to see her waste it after it was so well earned though.
Old 11-29-2019, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Its better to play it than to leave with it in your pocket i guess.

Id rather do that because at least if I went home the next week I wouldnt feel bad that I didnt play my idol.
Old 11-29-2019, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Her idol was only good for two weeks anyway. Better safe than sorry.

Karishma is really bad at the game at times and did luck into her idol (as most people do nowadays), but I was glad to see her stay over Elizabeth. I was glad to see Elizabeth leave. After that whole debacle with using sexual assault as strategy, I just could not bear to see either her or Missy anymore. It drives me nuts that Dan is still in the game, though. Unfortunately, he’s not set up to be the perfect pawn to drag to the end. Do you guys think CBS will allow him to attend the reunion? Should they?

Kind of rooting for Noura, ngl.

Also, @ Dean thinking he’s some huge threat and playing a fake of a fake advantage.
ICON
Old 12-01-2019, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Noura’s not as annoying as she was before, but she still is kinda annoying.

I’m not not rooting for Dean, but his strategy at the moment isn’t the greatest.

Old 12-03-2019, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Dan is annoying for not owning up to his actions but I dont necessarily think that he was intentionally trying to make people uncomfortable. I do believe that he thought he was just being friendly. It doesnt make things okay, and he still needs to just apologize and own up to his actions, but I dont think hes some sexual predator that is trying to feel up the women. So yes, I do think he should be allowed to be at the reunion. Maybe then he will finally speak up and apologize.

but hey thats jmo.

Noura is not as annoying as some others, but shes so unaware of certain things. lol. like how she comes off. Her stepping off the challenge before winning food for her team, or being kicked off the challenge as leader etc. She's just like... not all there I feel like.
Old 12-04-2019, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
I think Dan is annoying for not owning up to his actions but I dont necessarily think that he was intentionally trying to make people uncomfortable. I do believe that he thought he was just being friendly. It doesnt make things okay, and he still needs to just apologize and own up to his actions, but I dont think hes some sexual predator that is trying to feel up the women. So yes, I do think he should be allowed to be at the reunion. Maybe then he will finally speak up and apologize.
I agree with you about this, Alexa!

Quote:
Her stepping off the challenge before winning food for her team, or being kicked off the challenge as leader etc. She's just like... not all there I feel like.
Yes!

Old 12-05-2019, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

KARISHMA IS GONE!

I am so happy, she was so annoying. lol. I didnt care if it was her or Noura, and I'm glad Noura shot herself in the foot.
Old 12-06-2019, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Maybe she’ll get voted out next.

Old 12-10-2019, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wanted Karishma to stick around, mostly because I wanted to see the plan go through to blindside Tommy. I feel like he’s going to win, and I don’t find him to be all that exciting or engaging of a player.

Noura is just awful at this game sometimes, and she’d probably drive me crazy if I was around he 24/7. But she’s bringing some unpredictability and laughs to the season, so I’m rooting for her, even though she has no choice to win.

That was really nice how Jeff had her sister move closer so she could see the challenge.

I think Dan should be allowed at the reunion, too. If they didn’t remove him from the game, I don’t think they should remove him from the reunion. I feel sad for his son and his family and what it must be like for them to deal with this. I would like to hear what he has to say now having watched this all back and would hope that he apologizes and has learned from this.

I really wonder how they’re going to handle this reunion. So much controversy this season. My guess is that they will make it as short as possible and spend a lot of time on the well-liked and non-controversial players. Either that or they address it head-on. I feel like there isn’t an in-between option.

ETA: Well. This answers some of my questions about the reunion. https://ew.com/tv/2019/12/11/survivo...mpression=true Thoughts?

ETA: HOLY ****. Another incident? Must have been a producer or some other crew member. He received repeated warnings and still did something. Something bad enough to warrant an ejection. I think this settles it that he should not be allowed at the reunion. Even with the pre-taping of it. They’ve kept people out of the reunion show for much lesser offenses before.

I have no sympathy for Dan, but I feel horrible for his son.
ICON

Last edited by April7739; 12-11-2019 at 07:01 PM
Old 12-12-2019, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

ok well I take back what I said about Dan. Was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt before. What a disappointment. Really thought he would learn from his mistakes the first time since he seemed so shocked by the allegations. Apparently he harassed a crew member when they were getting on a boat and ‘accidentally’ touched her or something? Ridiculous. He’s got problems and it’s clear now why he isn’t on social media. Obviously now he shouldnt be allowed at the reunion and I don’t think he will be. It’s sad though that they didn’t do something about him earlier though.

Tommy probably is going to win but I’m ok with it because I like him more than some others there. But they are dumb for letting him skate by.

Dean annoyed me this episode too, he’s getting too cocky. And him wanting to make himself a target was so dumb.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:32 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Haven't watched yet but heard about Dan. I'm not surprised, he still gave me a slimy vibe and I remember him trying to blow off Jeff talking about his inappropriate touching at that one tribal council. He didn't seem genuinely sorry to me, but I'm glad his nasty ass is out. I hope and assume he won't be at the reunion. I was rooting for Dean in the beginning, but now he just seems to be there. Yeah, it's looking pretty obvious that Tommy is winning. I'll never get why people let someone slide by when they are a huge threat to win the game.
Old 12-12-2019, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Wow. Oh, wow. That was an unexpected ending to the episode. I was wondering why they had gone to commercial before the votes were read. I had to check the time to make sure it wasn’t a 2-hour episode.

Quote:
I have no sympathy for Dan, but I feel horrible for his son.
Same, April. So sad for his son & his family. And to have his son be apart of “Survivor history” by being “the youngest contestant” (he didn’t play or compete, but he did get to eat & be “apart of the game” for a little bit). That’s a really neat accomplishment, but it’s gonna be overshadowed by his dad’s actions, negligence, insensitivity, whatever you want to call it...

That’s interesting about the pre-taped reunion. We’ll see how that plays out.

Survivor host Jeff Probst talks about first player ever ejected from the game

Old 12-12-2019, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

people are pretty angry with the show for letting dan slide by after the first allegations and stuff caught on tape.. dont blame them. it had to happen to a crew member for them to care?
Old 12-12-2019, 10:55 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I find it weird they are taping the reunion, it's always been live. Does that mean Dan is going to be there? lol. Then again, the reunion is pointless anyway so whatever.