Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-20-2005, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

So You Think You Can Dance

So You Think You Can Dance has its 2-hour Premiere tonight July 20th at 8/7c on FOX! Don't miss it!

Old 07-20-2005, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moving to the reality board ....
Old 07-21-2005, 09:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

I kind of watched it. The premiere was too long for me though, it got a little boring.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

I watched some of it last night but didn't watch the whole thing. The premier wasn't too exciting. Not sure if I'll tune in next week or not. Maybe it will get more interesting later in the process.
Old 07-21-2005, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

I watched the first 5 minutes and then switched the channel back and forth... it didnt draw my attention like American Idol did.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 07-25-2005, 08:34 PM
Loyal Fan

ha this one made me laugh. some of these people are great

I'm a Gyllenho! -- #6
Keeper of Jake's stare and tummy
Old 07-27-2005, 11:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

I enjoyed tonight's episode much more than the premier. There were several dancers that I really liked. It will be interesting to see the competition once it starts.
Old 08-03-2005, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really enjoy this show.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

I enjoyed the episode last night. It was really interesting watching the dancers take all the different classes. Some were really great dancers but they could do only do one or two styles. And some were great dancers but only freestyle. Many of them couldn't get choreography at all. Very interesting to watch. Some of the dancers I liked in the auditions got eliminated but I could understand why after seeing their classwork. There are several that I like in the top 25. They still have to get rid of 9 more next week which will be tough.
Old 08-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Tonights episode was a filler episode, but I'm kind of glad they did this episode so we could see all the dancers and what they've done up to date, etc. I'm happy with the top 16. There's not really anyone that didn't make it that I was really bummed about. There's quite a few that I really like in the top 16. Big Pappa making it was the best moment. I really didn't know if it would be a yes or a no and then they made it seem like a no and ended up telling him a yes. Good for him.....I'm glad he's getting a shot. The other best moment was of course Blake getting confronted about what he had said behind Dan's (?) back. He handled himself pretty well though and hopefully he learned something from it. All the choreographers were right with what they said. Blake is confident and yes even a little cocky but I don't think he's a bad guy or overly cocky necessarily.............after all he didn't have problems with anyone else. We'll see. He's an amazing dancer for sure.
Old 08-17-2005, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like this show alot as well, alot of good dancers
My LJ
Old 08-17-2005, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

There are a lot of good dancers on this show!

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 08-17-2005, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not to sure of everyone's name yet but I like Craig and his partner tonight. They did really well. I hope Alan gets to stay.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 08-17-2005, 10:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

I really enjoyed the show tonight!! The format/show is pretty challenging but that's what makes it really interesting/competitive. It's a challenge to dance in styles that you've never danced before or have danced very little. It's also hard working with a partner if you're not used to it...especially someone you don't know. A couple people really surprised me tonight at how great of a job they did because it was not their style of dance at all but they pulled it off and they pulled it off extremely well. That was great. A couple of the dancers suprised me because they didn't do as well as I expected. It will be interesting to see who the first 2 to go are. I really like most of the guys so it's a hard choice. I have less attachment to the women dancers but there's a couple I really like.

I don't think Alan had a very good night tonight which is a shame because it was hip hop which is his forte. I really hope he gets another chance though and that people vote for him to stay in the competition.

I really liked Craig and Melody too!
Old 08-17-2005, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im going to agree with the liking of Craig and Melody, they did great together and he is hott! Whats the song they danced to, anyone know?
My LJ