Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-09-2006, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So You Think You Can Dance? #2 -->Heidi, Benji, Donyelle or Travis????

The Final Four:

Donyelle

Heidi

Benji

Travis

Who's gonna win??
Old 08-09-2006, 07:05 PM
Passionate Fan

First time posting here.. My fav. is Benji and I just love Benji and Travis dancing together.. They were the best couple

Suzanne
Old 08-09-2006, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Suzanne!!

I liked Tranji too.

And I really liked Heidi and Travis too.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyB416
Hey Suzanne!!

I liked Tranji too.

And I really liked Heidi and Travis too.

Hi there

Tranji was just awesome... Its hard to choose between Benji Heidi and Travis, I wish they could all win... but I just adore Benji.
I wish we could of gotten more Tranji though

Suzanne
Old 08-09-2006, 07:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Does anyone know the song and who sang it on the show where all the dancers were dressed as zombie dancers or what ever they were.. I really liked that song and wanted to know..Thanks

Suzanne
Old 08-09-2006, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravelgerdie
Does anyone know the song and who sang it on the show where all the dancers were dressed as zombie dancers or what ever they were.. I really liked that song and wanted to know..Thanks

Suzanne
I think the song was "Ramalama Bang Bang"
Old 08-09-2006, 07:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks
Old 08-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I tried to find it on YouTube. But it was removed. Sorry.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravelgerdie

Suzanne
Ramalama (Bang Bang)- Roisin Murphy
It's real Sara, you and me. It's real

Old 08-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread Courtney!

Oh my gosh, tonight was awesome! I'm so sad that it was the performance finale. I'm going to really miss this show and the contestants. They're ALL great.

I'm not really in the mood to say everything that I thought right now, so I'll try to make sure to do that later, but I'll just mention a little bit...

Do we know how the styles were chosen for tonight? I might have not heard it if it was said, but it didn't seem randomly chosen to me.

I was kind of upset that they gave Benjelle the Viennese Waltz again. Although their first performance of it was HOT, I feel like whenever a couple gets a slow dance, it doesn't get the same response from the crowd or judges, so it's sort of like a foreshadowed doom. I really didn't like the choreography either.. But the END. THE END of that. <goes all fangirl for one second> AHHHH. Theyaresostinkenadorable.

Travis and Benji definitely stole the show with their hip hop. The whole dance was AWESOME. I've watched it 3 times already, and I love it every time. Those two were awesome together.

Loved the last dance too. The whole concept of it with them as models was pretty cool. I like the song Wade used too.

For me, I think the winner will either be Travis or Benji. Both of the girls are good, but it seems to me like the guys have the larger fan bases. I want to see Benji win it all, but it seems to me like the judges were really pimping Travis to people to vote for.

I guess we'll see next week.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Total Fan

i just don't like Heidi...i don't know what it is...and i've already mentioned that Donyelle should have gone home...i love her, but i don't think she should've made it this far...

i want Travis or Benji, cause i'm a girl, and i love them...Tranji was freaking hilarious, along with Brian's scream...i almost died...
I'll make your fear melt away
And the world we know disappear.
D/S
Old 08-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

Travis/Benji make the best couple. Too bad it was for all of one minute though. And I agree with the idea that one of the guys will win. At first, I figured Benji was the heavy favorite. Yet, as the season carried on and the weeks passed, Travis has gained quite a following as well.

Ahh, Brian. He provided the laugh-out-loud moment with his imitation of Mary at the beginning of his judgment of the Travis/Benji performance.

The final SexyBack dance was hands down my favorite group performance. I'm hoping someone recorded it and put it up somewhere for download.

Today's show brought out the inner, old Justin Timberlake fan in me. The final group performance was to his 'SexyBack', which was choreographed by Wade Robson, who used to be Nsync's choreographer and who was alleged to have been the other guy with Britney. And then Jenna Dewan was there for Step Up, and she was Justin's back-up dancer and [rumored] girlfriend after Britney. [/end Nsync-Justin nerdness] Of course all this useless info was accumulated around the time Justin first went solo.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

The choreography was AMAZING tonight!!! I loved the tranji one. It was so interesting and amazingly done. It had a great storyline. I also enjoyed the Heidi and Donyelle broadway, The "Sexyback" Routine, and the Heidi and Benji Salsa. This is seriously going to be a horserace!! I think Travis or Benji is going to win. Travis is an amazing dancer, performer, and he's really hot. Benji is really attractive, has an amazing personality, and is an EXCELLENT performer.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:13 AM
Supreme Fan

Oh my! I enjoyed last nights show so much!!!!
Heidi was amazing, in all of her dances!The weakest one was definately the broadway dance, and I think it's because she had a weak partner!but the salsa number was amazing along with her solo and the disco with travis! Speechless!

Travis was also very good in the finale! He definately let his personality show a lot more, and he just went out and had a good time. and it showed! I didn't really care for his solo, because I feel like I had seen it before, but other then that I really think Travis has a great chance of winning. He definately had the largest reaction from the crowd when all the dancers where introduced in the beginning.

Benji was his usual self, adorable. Even though I think he is less skilled then Travis, Benji has the whole personality/performance/likability factor. You can't hate Benji, and he is an amazing dancer!I didn't like the Waltz in the beginning, but the hip-hop one definately seems to be the crowd favorite, and the salsa number, as I said before, was my favorite of the night! His solo was entertaining, but I think he fumbled a little in the beginning when he did the slow high kick, but his legs move so fast!

Donyellew. What to say about Donyelle. It's not that I don't think she is a great dancer, because she is, she is an amazing dancer, but I don't think she deserves to be in the finale. She was definately the least versatile dancer there. I didn't care for any of her dances last night. The waltz in the beginning just lacked a certain zing that is necessary. I agreed with the judges on that one. Her solo. I really don't think she looks good doing contemporary dances. She did the moves, but her emotion wasn't there, and all I can think is how much better Natalie would have done with that routine! the Broadway number, I can't help but think she was bringing the energy down. what happened to the whole flames, spitfire/quietfire concept. Heidi was a spitfire, but she remained quiet and fizzeled out. Her routine with travis, I didn't like at all!!! Why weren't the lights on first of all! and second Donyelle kept messing up. everytime she did a move she would have to shift her foot to regain her balance. However. the one good thing I can say about her is that in the sexyback dance I thought she was the standout, and it wasn't Travis for me.

I am so glad that Mia wasn't a judge thi week, but when Mary talked to her hand when Tranji performed, wtf was that?!?!?!?! she has seriously lost it!

I hope Heidi wins! I definately stayed up to midnight voting everyminute for her. I got in quite a few, which scares me because does that mean no one else was voting, but I guess someone has to get through for their to be a busy tone.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Travis/Benji's dance was AWESOME. So geeky, but hot at the same time.

I loved Travis/Donyelle's contemporary dance. It was soothing and relaxing.

I didn't really care for the Donyelle/Heidi dance. It was alright, but definitely not the best.

The last number was AMAZING though. One of my favorites. Travis was love.

I think I want either Travis or Benji to win.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy