Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2019, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

So will it only air once a week, or will the episodes stay up so you can watch them all later? I have never watched tv on facebook before!
Old 05-22-2019, 07:02 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm thinking they will be posted once a week and will stay up so you can watch them later but we'll see. We should be getting some kind of preview soon
Old 05-23-2019, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

they should stay up. in that case you could just binge them all or binge 1/2 and 1/2 which is what i would probably do.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Trailer

Old 06-13-2019, 07:12 AM
Addicted Fan

The season premiere video will be up sometime today on facebook watch. Not sure what time though lol

ETA: It's up now. Video is on this page

https://www.facebook.com/pg/realworl...=page_internal

Last edited by Aaron2005; 06-13-2019 at 10:33 AM
Old 06-14-2019, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought it was good. I like Tovah the best so far, she seems the most real imo and I like that she was wanting to be sort of neutral. I understood her viewpoint completely about not wanting to give an opinion on black issues because people would roast her for it, which is true.

I do like Justin (I think his name is) but I think hes a tad too intense with the political talk. I think maybe not talking about that FIRST THING is probably the starter decision. once you get more comfortable with people then you can start talking with people about religion and politics etc.

Its interesting they had so many conservative people in there though, 3 of them right? I dont think the virgin girl seems that bad yet but obviously i didnt like her comment about living with a gay person or talking about the bible so much. Clint doesnt seem that bad either, he seems fairly normal... but he does seem pretty clingy to Tovah. I am going to enjoy watching that drama lol.

The other two roommates seem cool to me, and also fairly normal/easy to get along with.

Last edited by Alexa; 06-15-2019 at 06:58 PM
Old 06-15-2019, 04:23 PM
Addicted Fan

I liked the premiere too although it seemed a bit rushed. When it airs on TV we get 42 minutes without the commercials and this one was like 25.

Quote:
I like Tovah the best so far, she seems the most real imo and I like that she was wanting to be sort of neutral. I understood her viewpoint completely about not wanting to give an opinion on black issues because people would roast her for it, which is true.
Yeah I didn't mind her staying quiet either. When the guys brought that up I immediately thought of Jenna from Go Big Or Go Home. Take Tovah out and replace her with Jenna and the guys would be demanding her to keep her mouth closed.

I liked Arely/Yasmin/Tovah the most so far. Arely looks younger than 21 to me lol.

Dondre is probably my least favorite so far. I thought he was rude to Yasmin/Arely right when he met them and it seems to like pushing peoples buttons.

Justin is very intelligent but like you said, it's too early to start the political talk. They'd only been there for like 5 minutes lol

Clint/Meagan are alright I guess. Hopefully Meagan becomes open to accepting all types of people

Dondre, Meagan (the virgin girl) and I think Clint are the conservatives

They brought back the texting thing from RW Bad Blood. A bit weird and unnecessary, just like the words constantly flashing on screen but whatever lol

Last edited by Aaron2005; 06-15-2019 at 06:13 PM
Old 06-15-2019, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont mind that its short. i dont want to watch 42 minutes tbh.

Not to mention that the two guys were having that conversation... what were the girls supposed to do, just but in and take sides? No. Not everyone wants to argue about politics all the time. You can support who you support but most of the time, peoples opinions wont change so what is the point.

I agree about the texts, I think they are unnecessary.

I think Dondre is going to be causing a lot of problems. I think Clint and Megan could be open to listening to other viewpoints.

I am a democrat but I dont like when other Democrats get so judgy and sensitive about every little thing and this cancel culture thats going on to me is very annoying. People make mistakes. People say dumb things but can learn, they dont need to be canceled for every little thing.
Old 06-15-2019, 07:27 PM
Addicted Fan

I wouldn't mind it being just a little longer lol.

I like how some of the cast have uncommon names like Tovah, Arely and Yasmin

I do hope the entire season isn't based solely on discussions about politics/religion and we see the cast doing other stuff like exploring the city. Justin's from there so he can show everyone else around.

Last edited by Aaron2005; 06-15-2019 at 07:38 PM
Old 06-20-2019, 06:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Episode 2 is up. Will watch soon

Last edited by Aaron2005; 06-20-2019 at 07:31 PM
Old 06-21-2019, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do think Tovah is a bit ignorant. Her complaining about Justin saying "white people" or whatever is annoying to me because like.. come on, Black people deal with racism on a daily basis... just walking down the street. And like he said you have to have power to be racist and black people dont have that in this country, so imo its pretty impossible to be racist against white people. But with all that said, I felt like Justin and Yasmin were sort of attacking Tovah and putting too much on her. I didnt like when Clint came at Justin though.. now THAT was him was playing the victim. But again, I see Clint and Tovah's side of things, that Justin talks about white people all the time and just groups everyone together. Not every white person is racist and out to get everyone. I think its just simply about respect and how you talk to others.

I do agree that I hope the show focuses on other things and not just race through this whole series. Race is obviously important and needs to be called out and talked about but man, when your entire life and every second revolves around it, I think that can be damaging. I feel like all this race talk and pointing fingers is causing more of a divide. There is a way to speak to people about these issues in a respectful way and not accusing way. People dont want to change and grow if you come at then from a place of anger.

Arely's boyfriend is super manuplative! I totally agree. He was such a jerk. He was totally treating her like she was property ! Gross.

Personally I really enjoy the short episodes.
Old 06-22-2019, 10:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Most of this episode was already shown in sneak peaks posted in the few days prior to the entire episode being put up on Thursday. Not sure why they're doing it like that but whatever lol

Quote:
I do think Tovah is a bit ignorant. Her complaining about Justin saying "white people" or whatever is annoying to me because like.. come on, Black people deal with racism on a daily basis... just walking down the street. And like he said you have to have power to be racist and black people dont have that in this country, so imo its pretty impossible to be racist against white people. But with all that said, I felt like Justin and Yasmin were sort of attacking Tovah and putting too much on her. I didnt like when Clint came at Justin though.. now THAT was him was playing the victim. But again, I see Clint and Tovah's side of things, that Justin talks about white people all the time and just groups everyone together. Not every white person is racist and out to get everyone. I think its just simply about respect and how you talk to others.
Agree with all of this I can see where everyone was coming from but they could've done a better job at getting their points across without attacking each other

Dondre throwing up in the sink after coming home from the strip club was gross but I'm glad we didn't actually see it. I wish it was like that with people on challenges lol

Arely is so sweet. I like her. Her bf/ex-bf or whatever is awful. What Yasmin said about him was on point. She can do better

Not sure why they feel it's necessary to have their words constantly flashing on screen when they talk so much. It's not like there's 7 Turbos in the house and we need captions to help us understand them. We can do that just fine lol
Old 06-23-2019, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

Its interesting they had so many conservative people in there though, 3 of them right?

The other two roommates seem cool to me, and also fairly normal/easy to get along with.

Um...Conservatives are NORMAL.

There are 7 people in the house, aren't there?

Odds are that half of them would be conservative.

Contrary to popular belief, conservative does NOT mean RACIST or INTOLERANT.
Old 06-24-2019, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never said they weren't "normal" lol. I just found it interesting because I dont think the show usually casts that many conservative people. Theres usually 1 to stir the pot. At least on real world.

Not all conservatives are racist, true, but lets look at what we've seen already. The one religious bible chick has already made homophobic comments. Clint seems fine but a bit uneducated when it comes to politic, and hes called a black man a racist lol.... And the other conservative man already made a racist/rude comment to Arely about being an "immigrant". I think a lot of conservatives (if not most) are pretty religious and follow the bible, and they like to say the bible tells them that being gay is wrong etc. So... it makes sense that a lot of conservative people would be racist and/or homophobic.

But I understand that not all conservatives are this way and I wish we would see more of those kind of conservatives. Just as not all democrats are hippy dippy or overly political. They tend to cast the extremes of people on both sides, which is annoying.

I think Tovah is probably a good balance of someone that is more like me. She seems pretty accepting of everyone but isn't overly political.
Old 06-25-2019, 03:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
The one religious bible chick has already made homophobic comments. Clint seems fine but a bit uneducated when it comes to politic, and hes called a black man a racist lol....

I'm already disgusted enough to not watch the show. I think the producers prompt a lot of the controversial behavior.

OH..and Black people can be racist.