Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2013, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

me and my sis are gonna see it next month.
Old 11-25-2013, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I really wanna see it again!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 11-25-2013, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

you already saw it twice girl! LOL.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

new username
Old 12-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
you already saw it twice girl! LOL.
And I saw it for a third time over Thanksgiving break!

Nice username! Where's it from?

So sad about Paul Walker.

Old 12-03-2013, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

i know, paul... ugh. still in shock over it really!

icon is from 1d its my favorite song of theirs.

still need to see hunger games the first time! making my sister go with me sometime this month.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I wasn't his biggest fan or anything, but I liked some of his movies and I had gotten into the Fast & Furious movies over the summer and was looking forward to seeing more. I know they were in the middle of filming 7, and planning more, but I hope they end it with 7 and give it a nice ending with respect to Paul & his character, Brian.

Your username reminds me of Ashley Tisdale's song, "Tell Me Lies".

Back to the guy talk: I swear, every time "my guy" posts something on Facebook, I think more & more we are meant to be.

Old 12-03-2013, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

well they wont be able to put 7 out if they arent done filming?

love ashley but nope, not her. never heard that song!

isnt that funny jess? if only he could see it! LOL.

since we're on that topic, things with nick are good! his bday was last week and i am gonna see him thursday to give it to him i'm feeling better about the place we are in right now and still plan to talk to him next month about the boyfriend/girlfriend thing. LOl.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

well, its DONE for good.

i had "the talk" with nick tonight and asked him if he wanted to be single for a while and he basically said yes. (trying ot laugh about it, but it sucksss) when i asked him what that meant and if we had a future he just gave me a lot of silence and "i dont knows". it was awful. things got pretty awkward pretty fast and i started crying. he was telling me not to and that he felt really bad but yet he was still trying to comfort me and it just pissed me off. i pulled away from him and basically told him that i didnt want "fun" anymore and that i needed to be out there lookinng for someone that could give me what i was giving back. he didnt seem happy and said "if thats what you want to do" but i mean, i just cant be exclusive with this one guy if its not going anywhere! i got up immediately and started putting me jacket/shoes on and said i was gonna go home, i just didnt know what to say anymore. he looked really upset and was like "you're not even gonna hug me?" i just said "ill talk to you later" and left...

it was like the hardest thing ever, and walking away is so freaking hard, but i just cant do it anymore. i cant be unsure of what we are and put all this energy into somebody that doesnt even see me in their future. its just bullsh**.

i have to delete his number tomorrow and be done with it! i just cant keep going on like this with him.
Old 12-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. That kind of thing always sucks to go through, and it's not fun on our side when similar things happen to us too. Hopefully you feel better soon.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks. its really hard, hes he only guy ive ever really cared about.

i want to just completely ignore him and hope hell reach out to me but i doubt that he will.

he kept saying he felt pressured but i mean, its been 6 months! i cant keep wasting my time and falling even harder for someone that doesnt know what they want.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sorry Jess that really sucks, but you should definitely be proud that you were strong enough to tell him. If he really cares about you in that way, he would put in the effort to get you back. You don't want to waste your time with someone who doesn't give you the attention and love you deserve!
Old 12-07-2013, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
I'm sorry Jess
That's Alexa. I'm Jess.

Anyway, that sucks, Alexa. I totally know how you feel, except, I waited until the guy I like was engaged to somebody else to tell him. You might still have a chance with him. He might realize what he's missing after he's thought about it, but you're right. You shouldn't wait around if he's not reciprocating your feelings.

Old 12-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, well he did send me a message the next day saying that it killed him to see me upset and that the conversation was an eye opener. he said he wanted to think about things because he doesn't want to hurt me.

i told him that was fine, i'd give him time to think and to have a good week.

its actually fine because my phone is having issues so i cant text anyways LOL and itll be good for me to not talk to him for a while.

i dont really know what he meant by "eye opener" though.. like, if he meant it was a bad or good thing but oh well. i told him what i wanted and i guess i'll see what he says. :/
Old 12-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Well, it could mean a number of things, really. Like it could mean he didn't know how he came across, that he didn't really know what he had until it was gone, or that he didn't know quite how you felt. My personal thought is that it's good he took the time to say he'd like to talk about it, because to me it's sort of like "if he didn't care, he wouldn't have tried at all".