Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-19-2004, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Pinoy Reality TV #21: Who Will Be The Next American Idol?

New thread! Just in time for the AI finale next week.
Old 05-19-2004, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

oops, didn't know Pao started the new thread already

from last thread:

Cam, hehe, yeah, I seriously stopped watching for like 8 minutes of the 4th quarter. But I can't blame the Kings because they did play brilliantly in the 3rd and 4th and in fairness to CWebb, he did get a good look and it looked like it was gonna go in...the fates just wasn't on the Kings side tonight. Whatever. It's Kevin Garnett's birthday anyway, it's all good. Basta, Go Indiana! And if Minnesota can beat the Kings, they better beat LA when they were up 3-1 over the Lakers in the regular season And I hope Karma bites Karl Malone in the ass after what he said tonight.

and yes, the packaging can go after. And you can always fix your voice in the studios. That's why you need to prove that you're a good singer on the get go. I'm sure with lessons, Jasmine will do just fine. All three of them actually. To be honest with you, I'm disappointed with the top 3 this year. Compare them to last year's final 3...now that was a competition

ETA: kinda sad how people clapped when her name was announce...I think they were confused
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 05-20-2004, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

hollers

CAM! NEW THREAD!
Old 05-20-2004, 01:38 AM
Addicted Fan

From the last thread...

Haha, I'm sorry... did I spoil you?

I have to watch that game! I missed it early this morning. Jam said Garnett did it all. Wow. Wha, wha.. what did Karl Malone say??

With voice lessons, all of them (with the exception of Matt Rogers, haha, obvious dislike) will do fine. Especially Camile if she learns to harness that nice voice of hers. She has a nice tone. I keep listening to Until You Come Back To Me.

Sorry, Pao!
Old 05-20-2004, 01:44 AM
Master Fan

Naw, you didn't spoil me. May taga-update ako eh.
Old 05-20-2004, 02:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Paolo
Naw, you didn't spoil me. May taga-update ako eh.
Sino, si Ronan?!
Old 05-20-2004, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ++Cam++
Sino, si Ronan?!
Nope, mga officemates na nasa US.

You better think (Think!)
Watchoo tryin' na do to me
Yeeah think....
Old 05-20-2004, 02:40 AM
Addicted Fan

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Why do I feel like I wanna kick all of the judges' faces this episode? Randy chose a BLAH song for Diana and so did Paula, although it did work with Jasmine, but I thought there was a better song for her. I thought she sang the three songs well. Better than usual.

I also didn't like Clive's choices (Greatest Love of All? Meh. All By Myself? Meh2x). Except for Diana's. It just seems irritating at times when the judges seem to manipulate the vote, "Oh, oh! Fantasia is da bomb!! She is, she is!!" Ugh.

E
N
D

O
F

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
Old 05-20-2004, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

Big Band Night. Maybe I'm biased, because Diana went all Judy Garland on the second song, and La Toya picked a broadway song, but I thought Diana and La Toya rocked. And the rest? Meh.

BTW, Cam, I love your av. Pinoy na Pinoy, 'Okey lang.' Hee.
Old 05-20-2004, 06:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Big Band Night. Maybe I'm biased, because Diana went all Judy Garland on the second song, and La Toya picked a broadway song, but I thought Diana and La Toya rocked. And the rest? Meh.

BTW, Cam, I love your av. Pinoy na Pinoy, 'Okey lang.' Hee.
Diana was very good. LaToya was good. I liked the second song that Fantasia sung but the judges' pimping make me like it less. Heh. I still like Jasmine. Obvious ba?

Don't forget the Aloha Kitty! I actually like that name that they gave her.
Old 05-20-2004, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Re: From the last thread...

Quote:
Originally posted by ++Cam++

I have to watch that game! I missed it early this morning. Jam said Garnett did it all. Wow. Wha, wha.. what did Karl Malone say??

Yup. He scored all of Minnesota's points in the last quarter. and it wasn't a devastating loss, only by 3 points, but still...this is the effing 5th (6th?) year in a row they lost a decisive game...good Lord!

re: Karl Malone - basically sth about how the Lakers have this in the bag and know how to handle Minnesota Whatever. They just all need to shut the hell up. And for all Karl's talk, I don't see a championship ring on his finger
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 05-21-2004, 03:00 AM
Addicted Fan

I just watched the results show and I must say that I'm really happy for Jasmine. I loved her farewell clip and I loved all the sensible things that she said. Good luck to her! Sana matuloy ang concert nila ni Camile dito.

Good luck to Fantasia and Diana.
Old 05-21-2004, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

At least she's out of her misery. Third place isn't that bad.

Anyway, so may concert sila dito?! Dude, we have to watch that. Pero ang tagal pa nun. May 50+ city tour pa sila. Sana naman, na-practice na sila pagdating nila dito.
Old 05-21-2004, 05:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
At least she's out of her misery. Third place isn't that bad.

Anyway, so may concert sila dito?! Dude, we have to watch that. Pero ang tagal pa nun. May 50+ city tour pa sila. Sana naman, na-practice na sila pagdating nila dito.
Yup, yun nga din ang sabi niya... parang third place... she couldn't ask for more.

...at sana wag sila manatili dito para maging artista like *shudder* Paolo Montalban or *shudder* Troy Montero.
Old 05-21-2004, 05:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Posted some caps from the AI Top 3 Results. They were so cute.