Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-08-2004, 01:15 AM
Elite Fan

Pinoy Reality TV #20: Attack of the Sleazetache! Run for your lives!!! *evil_laugh*

La lang, just wondering. They all look retarded, btw [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and esp. that one about the guy with the three girls...hello, it so looks scripted! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

anyway, I'll change the title as soon as someone comes up with sth better.

Geez, so many new things to discuss in reality tv land but I'm guessing most of y'all are unspoiled so I'll just keep my mouth shut

PS. - Hope none of y'all mind that I started the new thread yet again [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

and here's the link to the last page if you need to catch up [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Happy Posting! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[ 04-12-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 04-10-2004, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

marse, nakakainis na ang survivor ha [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img] ayoko manalo si rob. mali kasi ginawa ni lex. he should have kept ethan til the merge. he should have voted out jerri first then amber. after the merge, he could have made an alliance with tom, shi ann, kathy and ethan. they would have outnumbered rob, rupert, jenna and alicia. i don't want rob to win. i think the only one who can beat him in the immunities is rupert. since kathy is physically no challenge, rupert is the only one that can take on rob.

anyway, i'm also [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] camille is gone from AI. too bad she couldn't conquer her nerves. i hope jasmine makes it to the final 2.

[img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

hehe, they all need to stop and think and all unite to vote off Rob [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

anyway, dude, Lex did make a tactical mistake. He should have kept Jerri because she was loyal to him. Dude, I can't believe he just trusted Rob like that. Yeah, coz he's so trustworthy [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

re: Camile - But yeah, it was expected. She sucked big time on Elton John night! I couldn't understand a word she was singing and her notes were all over the place. Actually, everybody sucked all kinds of ass on EJ night. How sad for Elton John. Now if The Hobbit and John Stevens are out next, then we've got ourselves a contest. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-10-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 04-10-2004, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i dunno why lex thought he could trust rob. heller? didn't he watch survivor:marquesas? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] i hope tom changes his mind about his alliance with amber & rob. for sure, rob will take amber to the end. i'm okay with rupert, kathy or tom winning the damn thing.

re: camille - she never really did well anyway. too bad. she needs more voice lessons and to learn how to connect with the audience. maybe she can come back next year. i like john stevens. i don't really like the hobbit but i think people are rooting for him. i want fantasia to win rather than latoya.

[img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 12:31 PM
Moderator Manager

thanks for starting, jan! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and what new reality shows? GMA has a new one too called "pinoy pop idol" [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

re: Camile - ABS spoiled me! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] they showed a news clip and camile was crying.

re: Survivor - why lex? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] i seriously hate rob!!! [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img] ang kapal talaga ng mukha! all the time i was praying sana si lex ang immunity. and what's wrong with kathy at di nya binigay? akala ko ba ayaw na nya? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ayan, i'm not rooting for anyone to win anymore!!!

rupert, jenna, alicia, kathy, tom & shi ann should all unite to vote off rob! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] i'm sure amber wouldn't.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-11-2004, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Aw man, Lex you idiot! See? So now Rob's screwed you.

Hay, kampi pa naman ako kay Lex. Sayang talaga. Hay, at this point, wala na talaga akong pakialam kung sino mananalo. Si Rob na lang nga manalo! He's the only one who's playing the game, anyway. But I do want to see him fall.
Old 04-11-2004, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Amber already told Rob that one day the others will try to separate her and Rob. So if she was really smart, she would start the campaign against Rob. hey separate business from pleasure is what I always say.

dude, right when Lex was voted off, I was all to my cousins, "That's it! I don't even care enough to watch anymore!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But you know I still will [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hua Ze Lei:
<STRONG>Amber already told Rob that one day the others will try to separate her and Rob. So if she was really smart, she would start the campaign against Rob. hey separate business from pleasure is what I always say.

dude, right when Lex was voted off, I was all to my cousins, "That's it! I don't even care enough to watch anymore!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But you know I still will [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
True. Rob is the most visible player in the game, and a lot of people will want to bring him down. A lot of people with initiative, that is. As I observe the other players, they're almost as tame as Amber. They're just like sheep waiting to be slaughtered by Butcher Rob. That is so sad, considering that this is Survivor All-Stars. Anyway, the previews say that Kathy will stir the pot next ep. We'll see.

And yes, Jan, I would actually still care who will win Survivor. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Even if I say it a million times that I don't.
Old 04-11-2004, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

This is a game of deception and Amber needs to start playing. Forget her bf. It's not personal. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] As for the rest of them, they need to forget the happy love tribe that was once Chapera and start thinking about it as an individual game. Dude, they act like they've never played before. Well....in the case of some, they haven't played before. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Pao, hay naku, I will watch till the end [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
[QB] Well....in the case of some, they haven't played before. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'm thinking you are looking at Shii Anne's direction, when you said that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

ding ding ding, hand the man a prize [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

but dude, it was so funny during the reshuffle how everyone else thought it was merge time except for Shii Ann...yeah, that whole "we're merging!" thought screwed her the last time [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ETA: caps from last ep courtesy of CBS.com

isn't it funny how B-Rob's the only man out there who doesn't have a full on beard yet at this point? Look at Lex, Rupert, Big Tom, even Colby and Ethan whilst they were there and look at B-Rob... [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] He's stuck with just the sleazetache I guess [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

[ 04-12-2004: Message edited Hua Ze Lei ]
Old 04-12-2004, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

I bet BRob had the hair follicles deadened in certain areas of his jaw. Parang unnatural kasi na ganun ang growth nung facial hair niya eh. Mas pronounced ngayon yung sleazetache niya. I'm thinking he can now twirl the end of that sleazetache while laughing demonically.

"Mwahaha!" sleazetache twirl
Old 04-12-2004, 02:35 AM
Elite Fan

ick, dude, what did he do, pour acid over his jaw to deaden the hair follicles? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

OMB, twirling the sleazetache? He'd be like that dude on Moulin Rouge...the producer guy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 02:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>ick, dude, what did he do, pour acid over his jaw to deaden the hair follicles? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

OMB, twirling the sleazetache? He'd be like that dude on Moulin Rouge...the producer guy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hm, baka through weak electric shock treatment, I don't know. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

AI na bukas, yay! Kahit alam ko na kung sino matatanggal, nood pa rin ako ng results show. Natatawa ako sa chaos pag nagme-medley mga finalists. Punung-puno rin ng product placements. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

dude, seriously, the product placements on AI are just ridiculous...it's like every 5 secs [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

but I like the group singing every results show though [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] They all sing well together and blend well together, unlike on Star in a Million where they all tried to overpower each other [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

question - do y'all get the results show the same night as the competition show?