Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-04-2004, 11:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Mad Mad House..........The Other Reality

Quote:
From Yahoo! TV
Mad Mad House
09:00 PM ET -SCI FI-
It was only a matter of time before Sci Fi Channel got into the "reality TV" game. I don't count that lame "Scare Tactics" stuff. So there. Anyhoo, "Mad Mad House" moves 10 everyday people into a house with five "Alts": a "vampire," a Wiccan, a "naturist" ("nudist" is more like it), a "modern primitive" and a voodoo priestess. The contestants will compete for $100,000 based on the Alts' constant evaluation of their openness to and tolerance of alternative lifestyles, their participation of predetermined "House" activities and their willingness to befriend their hosts. Tonight's premiere includes the first elimination ceremony.
has anyone seen this? i love the show so far.
Old 03-05-2004, 11:02 AM
New Fan

YEah, I checked it out and liked it a lot. What did you think about the Alts? I thought they were forreal and I like the way they were: open, intelligent, and call.
Old 03-05-2004, 04:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

yea i like them, i think they are real. my faves are don and avacado. what about yours.
Old 03-06-2004, 12:25 AM
Extreme Fan

I caught the very end of it, like the last 10 minutes, and I have to say, I would KICK ASS at that show!!!I have no problem with the Vampire/witch thing at all... I*m actually interested to learn about that, and being able to be involved in some of it, I would love it! I didn*t see them compete in the challenge or whatever, so I really don*t have an opinion on the guy that they sent home, but hearing him talk about being backstabbed made me feel bad for him... but hey... its a competition, what did you expect?? I*ll be waiting for next weeks episode

-Dreamer-Groupie-YOR-DirtyBird-JB Obsessie-
Old 03-09-2004, 06:37 PM
New Fan

Well, I am sure there were loads of hippies trying out for the show and I am sure they had to spend extra time finding the most small-minded bizarro insecure, close-minded people in the country short of [fill in obvious stereotype here]. I am sure, Little Hottie, that you would be right there with the $100k! Besides, you are Little Hottie after all and you would make Fiona the witch just look old and sad.
Old 04-09-2004, 08:17 PM
Total Fan

I love this show! I watch it all the time!
Old 04-15-2004, 10:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Dude they had to chug blood! Sign me up for next week! One question how does blood get digested? Do they pee it out? throw it up? Those guys drank alot of blood.
Old 04-19-2004, 10:14 PM
Extreme Fan

This is the only reality show I actually admit to watching. [img]smilies/tongue_tied.gif[/img] It's just so cool, I love watching them sqirm each week. The blood drinking was awesome.
Nathan: Would you keep it down!
My Myspace
Old 04-23-2004, 09:06 AM
Loyal Fan

this show is so funny. DID anyone see last night's epi? The witch, or wiccan or pagan, named Laura I think, was all sour about Lana. It was hilarious.