Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-14-2004, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

King of the Jungle 2 Thread- " Who will be crown the king of the jungle?"

Plot

King of the Jungle 2 begins as 12 complete strangers enter the jungle and the adventure of a lifetime lies ahead. They all have come for one thing and one thing only—to compete for the ultimate title of King of the Jungle. With that title comes the chance to star in an exotic one-hour, Animal Planet wildlife-adventure special. These competitors arrive as individuals, animal enthusiasts, bold spirits, and adventure lovers. But they quickly become members of a "pride" competing for dominance.

Cast

Girls: Cherry, Bee, Cynthia, Lindsay, Jennifer, and Shannon

Boys: Jacob, Patrick, Tony, Henry, Lang. and Roberto

Who's left in the game: Bee, Lindsay, Shannon, Patrick, and Tony.

Im so addicted to this show. It comes on at Tuesdays 8pm et on Animal Planet. It's so different from other shows cause its involved around animals but they all have their fights and stuff as well which makes it entertaining to watch.

Has anyone else besides me have seen this show?

Website
My LJ

Last edited by AutumnColorsღ; 09-10-2004 at 05:45 AM
Old 08-27-2004, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

My LJ
Old 08-27-2004, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, dont cry Rain

I havent watched too much of this show since I am busy working alot and barely have much time to watch my other favorite shows but I have seen a few epsiodes and they were good. Your right, this show is a bit different from other reality shows

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-27-2004, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad I am not the only one who likes this show then again I wasnt expecting many to post since alot of people dont watch Animal Planet. What are the epsiodes you have seen?
My LJ
Old 08-27-2004, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw the epsiodes where they had to stand on those logs in the water only on one leg and see who can stand on it the longest before they fall off. It was kinda cool seeing Jacob win on that round. The other one I saw is when Lang had to compete agaisnt Jacob and he ended up breaking two of his fingers but still was playing the game to try to stay in the game.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-28-2004, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I agree, those are some good epsiodes. I'm glad that Lang is out of the game. He was . I cant wait to see who wins. I hope either Patrick or Cherry wins it. They are my favorites.
My LJ

Last edited by AutumnColorsღ; 08-28-2004 at 11:20 PM
Old 09-10-2004, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

my favorite are patrick and Jacob though he just got booted out of the game last week . It was sad to see him and his best friend Tony compete agaisnt each other to stay in the game. I think Shannon was a bit stupid on her decision and how annoying is Lindsay?

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-10-2004, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
how annoying is Lindsay?
Oh god, I know! She really gets on my nervous especially in the last eppy. And I agree, it was intense to see Roberto and Tony agaisnt each other.
My LJ
Old 09-10-2004, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Roberto, thats right. I said Jacob :d'oh: . I think she should get booted next but knowing us she will be around for awhile. I hope that Patrick doesnt get booted out, he is so cute

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-10-2004, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah he is a hottie . I wish she was booted also. What do you think of the preview for next week?
My LJ
Old 09-10-2004, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw thats a cute little smilie there I think its going to be good especially since the intension between the group is getting very good.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-10-2004, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks

Yeah thats true, I know that Shannon, Bee, Lindsay are in a tight group together and basically Tony and Roberto were in their little group together. Now that Roberto is gone, I wonder how Tony will hold up in the game.
My LJ
Old 09-10-2004, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder the same thing, should be interesting to see, eh?

I wish I could go on a reality show like Survior or this show, I think it would be so fun. Seeing different kinds of animals and such.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-11-2004, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Awww duckies! how cute

That would be awesome to be on King of the Jungle and to see all those animals. I would of loved to see the Leopard or Otter.

What about you?

My LJ
Old 09-11-2004, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm, I liked the otter too and the frogs and how cool was that Giraffe? I didnt like the snakes bit though, dont like snakes

Couples
GO BLUES Julie