Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-23-2004, 02:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! (uk)

here comes the madness of more i'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!

so what fools did thay get this season

Jordan, George Best's wife Alex, former s*x Pistol John Lydon, one-time pop star Peter Andre, former royal reporter Jennie Bond, former Olympic athlete Diane Modahl, aristocrat and convicted fraudster Lord Brocket, ex-Atomic Kitten Kerry McFadden, former football hardman Neil Ruddock and DJ Mike Read.

so who do you all think will win it if you ask me it will be the dark horse that is Alex
Old 01-31-2004, 06:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, is anyone watching this series, i have caught bits and peices of it since it began, but watched a full ep last night!

the challenges are so cruel, last night when jenny had the rats all over her i was soo surprised she lasted 10 mins!

jordan is surprisingly likable, i didnt think she would be able to do her challenge.

any other people watching it?
Old 02-08-2004, 01:26 PM
New Fan

I had heard about that show but I dont think I get here in Canada. But I really want ot see it cause I love the Sex Pistols and it would be kool to see John Lydon, but he is kinda wacko now lol..i hope he wins though
Old 02-08-2004, 05:45 PM
Extreme Fan

I am totally addicted to this show! I never really liked it the first 2 series, but I'm loving series 3!

I think Kerry deserves to win!

Edited to add: Just been watching I'm a Celebrity... Now! On ITV2 and they were interviewing Jordan and then cut to live coverage from the jungle, and Jordan then shouted down to Peter in the jungle! Eeek, exciting!

Aparantly she's dumped Scott (her boyfriend) and wants to give her and Peter a go!

[ 02-08-2004: Message edited - Feefs - ]
Old 02-09-2004, 08:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kate_21:
<STRONG> it would be kool to see John Lydon, but he is kinda wacko now lol..i hope he wins though</STRONG>
hi, john walked out a couple of days ago, but was hilarious to watch in the show!!

hi Feefs [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img], i didnt watch the 2nd series either but watched the first, but i am totally addicted to this series!!

i also want kerry to win, she seems the most real out of them all and is not putting on an act, loved the way she refused to listen to lord brokett to get jenny voted out.

was surprised peter stayed in last night, as i thought he would leave but that lord brockett annoys me so am glad in a way.

it will be interesting to see if jordan and peter get together afterwards!!

hopefully kerry wins tonight.
Old 02-17-2004, 09:09 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hi

i'm from germany & we had our own first season of this show. but we were informed day in day out about what was going on between peter andre & katie price. they even had katies diary on german tv [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

are they together now that it's over? did she really break up with her bf?
Old 12-05-2004, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

Loving the current series of this!

Paul Burrell's trial yesterday was quite possibly the funniest thing I've EVER seen on television ... especially Ant & Dec having to turn away because they were laughing so hard!
Old 12-07-2004, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I heard and saw a bit about this in our Australian news
I only know one of the stars Peter Andre