Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2009, 06:11 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't know if I can watch the show without Lauren.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:31 AM
Total Fan

I know I won't... I was basically watching Laguna Beach for her and that's why I started watching The Hills. But I'm not interested in Audrina, Heidi and Spencer enough to watch a show with only them.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah the show is not worth watching without her. It is really going to suck without her.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Kristins going to be on the show really?!

I did like her on Laguna beach, but how are they planning to incorporate her with everyone else? Will stories around her be isolated from everyone else?
I can see them having her work alongside Audrina or Heidi.

Jared Padalecki
Old 05-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Tonight's episode was meh..
Old 05-27-2009, 11:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Missed the finale, have to catch up!
Old 05-27-2009, 11:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ya'll plan on watching Heidi and Spencer on I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here? I've already seen them be called out by both Stephen Baldwin and Janice Dickinson, so I'm sure they will have plenty of competition. Could be fun now that the Hills is done!

This is an interview with them which is so them, haha. Heidi stresses the charity aspect and the traveling, Spencer talks about his tan. Sounds about right!
Old 05-28-2009, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

There's still one more episode before the finale
Old 05-29-2009, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

I may watch next season. We will have to see. I find Spencer so entertaining, so really, I just may get sucked in again. I love Lauren, but she hasn't caught my attention much lately, and I know that was done completely on purpose by the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkybrewster2828 (View Post)
Ya'll plan on watching Heidi and Spencer on I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here? I've already seen them be called out by both Stephen Baldwin and Janice Dickinson, so I'm sure they will have plenty of competition. Could be fun now that the Hills is done!

This is an interview with them which is so them, haha. Heidi stresses the charity aspect and the traveling, Spencer talks about his tan. Sounds about right!
Are we going to make a thread for this show? I'm sure it's going to be horrific, but people may want to talk about it.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:02 PM
Total Fan

I might watch next season too... It will depend on the finale, I guess. Because I was sure I didn't want to watch, but then I saw the promo for the finale and Kristin Cavalleri (sp?) comes into the church and I was like WTF?!? Maybe that will make me tune in... we'll see...
Old 05-29-2009, 06:25 PM
Addicted Fan

You know, I actually liked LB when Kristin was narrating. I thought she was great that season and I didn't like her at all when Lauren was the focus of the show. I thought Kristin came off as surprisingly level-headed and together. Plus, Kristin was like 17/18 on LB, she's in her 20s now.

I did like watching the Aftershow with Lauren. I thought it was sweet all the tributes to her and going back from Stephen, thru Jason to now. I'll really miss Lauren.
Old 05-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

No one can ever replace Lauren and it will be sad to not have her on the show anymore.

But I do like Kristin too and I will be happy to have her on the show.
Old 05-31-2009, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm watching The Hills right now for the first time in foreverrrrr and I just wanted to know if you guys could maybe clear something up for me. Are Lauren & Lo not living together anymore? Or just moving to a different house?

PS. I'm sorry - but this is so painful for me to watch. lol I'm only here to see Kristin at the wedding. And for the MTV Movie Awards stuff.

meg | tumblr
Old 06-01-2009, 04:24 AM
Extreme Fan

lauren and lo moved into an apartment with a doorman
Old 06-01-2009, 07:48 AM
Absolute Fan

Kristen now compared to Kristen then (Laguna) seems to be more of a b!tch. lol I was team Lauren during Laguna Beach and still will be.

Its going to be weird not seeing Lauren on the show. Thats her show. I loved Laurens dress tho for the wedding. How funny was it that Kristen and Lauren both had the same color dress on? Watching last night makes me wanna pull out my Laguna Beach dvd's and watch all over again.