Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2007, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

It is shady that Heather never got the position she was supposed to get. I wish they would explain what happened.

jennarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:11 AM
Master Fan

Did anyone watch last night? What was up with Aaron crying all the time? He's 48 years old for crying out loud! And it looks like he will be crying again next week. Great.

I was surprised the one girl nominated that other girl (haven't learned many names yet) after saying "Oh, you won't be going home. No way."

I felt sorry for the one girl who kept wanting to help and no one would let her. She was the only one who could get the fried eggs right out of all who tried. And can the others please stop mentioning that she works at the Waffle House? First off, she's obviously good enough to get on the show and secondly, hey, her WH experience helped her make those little fried eggs properly so ha.

I don't find Gordon physically attractive at all but there is just something about him that makes him so hot. I ... I don't get it.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:08 PM
Addicted Fan

I love this show. I'm so excited for the summer shows to come on. I liked the girl that worked at the Waffle House. I'm glad that she wasn't nominated. Gordon is great. He is really funny to watch.
abw92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moochie (View Post)
Did anyone watch last night? What was up with Aaron crying all the time? He's 48 years old for crying out loud! And it looks like he will be crying again next week. Great.
Aaron wasn't even the only one crying either. I think one of the women cried during service and one of them looked like she had been crying in her interview. What's up with that, people?

I kind of liked Tiffany, who was kicked off, but I didn't know much about her so I'm not too upset that she's gone. I really dislike Melissa though. I hope she doesn't last long, but she might be in it for the long haul.

Old 06-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

I hope people don't keep crying throughout the season - that's going to get really old really fast.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

What is wrong with Aaron? He broke down crying again and they didn't even have to do anything stressful yet. Then he totally passed out while Chef Ramsay was talking to him, and he took forever and a day to filet a fish. How did he not get nominated this week? I would've sent him packing for sure. If it takes him 15 minutes to filet a fish, how long does he take to actually cook something?
Old 06-12-2007, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

I agree. How on earth did Aaron not get nominated? really. i don't know he will be able to handle things when he's actually put in a stressful situation.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know, wtheck?! Aaron should hvae gone home!

Yay for the girls kicking butt!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Aaron is going to have a heart attack. He needs to leave before he dies.

addicted2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted2much (View Post)
I think Aaron is going to have a heart attack. He needs to leave before he dies.
haha yes he does. i'd be scared for his health.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted2much (View Post)
The only reason to keep Aaron around is to keep a team member who's weaker than you are. But that doesn't help the team win, which means you have to face the chance of going home. I can't believe Aaron wasn't nominated.

I really did not like Bonnie and Jen celebrating so hard (they were the most vocal) after the Red Team won the first challenge. Neither of them cleaned one fish right. The other three women carried those two.

Old 06-16-2007, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Seriously, did the producers or whoever not think that was totally weird when he passed out for like a few minutes? what the heck.
Old 06-16-2007, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

How did he even make it onto the show? He doesn't seem stable enough to be able to pass the personality/mental tests.
Old 06-16-2007, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

LOL. I know. He just seems really stressed out and nervous 24/7. Why does he even want to be there?
Old 06-19-2007, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

Did they ever say what serious illness Aaron had? I'm very glad he's off the show. I'm surprised he's stayed in the food industry this long because it really seems like he doesn't know his way around a kitchen at all.

I wonder if Aaron hadn't got kicked off for being sick if Chef Ramsay would've fired both Joanna AND Jen. Joanna was stupid for not noticing that the crab was rotten and Jen was equally as stupid for fishing pasta out of the garbage and attempting to serve it. The other girls are also stupid for picking on Julia for being an inexperienced short order cook. She was the one who stopped Jen, someone who has experience in high end restaurants, from using food that was in the garbage.

I'm running the other way if I ever walk into a restaurant and see either Jen or Joanna cooking.