Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2018, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks for sharing that news, Jen! Cheryl & Matthew will have pretty babies.

DWTS Recap: 'Wrong!' Judges melt down after perfect-scoring celebrity is eliminated

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 11-14-2018, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by very close talking (View Post)
Did you see Nick in the audience next to Kendall?
Now that Kaitlyn is available, I wonder if NIck will take another shot
Old 11-14-2018, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Now that Kaitlyn is available, I wonder if NIck will take another shot
Oh my goodness! I didn't even think about that. That's something we could discuss in The Bachelorette thread, though.

Old 11-15-2018, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new one.
Emily
Old 11-16-2018, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I'm almost not even looking forward to the finale, except for Milo... I just hope & pray to God he ends up winning! If not him, than I hope it's Evanna, only for Keo to get his first win. If I don't end up working, I'll watch it live, but if I'm working, I'll probably find out who wins & just watch performances later.

Old 11-18-2018, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’ve wanted Milo to win ever since I saw him dance to Toxic. I’m all in.
ICON
Old 11-18-2018, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I’ve wanted Milo to win ever since I saw him dance to Toxic. I’m all in.
I’ve honestly liked him since his first dance. He’s kinda like my new Riker Lynch!

Old 11-18-2018, 08:11 PM
Absolute Fan

what a great episode of juniors this week, so many great dances this week and I loved most of them! Great performances by Ariana and Miles as always, I love Mandla's Foxtrot too, it was really good to have his dad Stevie Wonder perform the song while he danced. Mackenzie's Samba was also good, but she's a very experienced dancer so of course all her performances have been good.

But I have to say that my favourite dance this week is definitely Sky & JT's Foxtrot, it was stunningly beautiful, they executed the dance beautifully technically and I can definitely feel Sky's emotion through the dance, and the choreography was great, I actually almost got emotional during that dance, it was just an overall magnificent dance it's definitely a big improvement from their last week's Samba. And it was great to see Sky's family who flew all the way from Japan just to see her dance, her little brother Ocean is just as adorable as Sky is, and that whole exchange between brother & sister was so cute and touching I actually cried! "Even if you're naughty or you don't like me, I will always love you Ocean!" "Sky is the best sister in the whole entire world, I love you Sky!" OMG pass me the tissues now! And finally the judges give Sky the scores that she actually deserves, one 9 and 2 10s were definitely well deserved scores, I'm so happy for Sky & JT and Alan! But I wonder where Sky's dad was though, we saw him in the package, but then he wasn't in the audience during the show, but both her mum and brother were there, I wonder what happened to the dad?

I think the only dance I didn't like was Akash's dance...I like Akash, he's cute, but he's definitely by far the weakest performer out of all the kids left, and his Jazz routine just wasn't up to par with the other dances, his performance was less sharp and clean compared to the others, so his low scores were fair, and I'm not surprised he got eliminated this week. Considering all the other kids left are much better dancers, he is just not on their level, I think it was time for Akash to go.

Last edited by LindaL100; 11-18-2018 at 08:29 PM
Old 11-19-2018, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I did enjoy all the dances last night, as well.

I predicted Akash going home & he did. Wasn't surprised by that, but now it's gonna be hard to see anybody else that's left leave, because I like them all so much. Maybe Mandla next, but he's improved so much, so it's really anybody's game.

DWTS finale tonight! I don't have to work, so I will be watching it live! I really hope Milo wins! If not him, then Evanna, just because I want to see Keo win. I don't really care about her.

Old 11-19-2018, 09:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Well according to spoilers I read on Reddit,
Spoiler:

They have also spoiled the winner too, the winner was revealed on Reddit way back in late August, but I won't reveal who wins yet, otherwise that would just spoil everything for everyone here. But if anyone wants to know who the winner is you can go to Reddit...

Last edited by LindaL100; 11-19-2018 at 07:44 PM
Old 11-19-2018, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, Linda, that should be under a spoiler tag. There are people, myself included, who don’t want to know anything about who is eliminated and when.
ICON
Old 11-19-2018, 07:46 PM
Absolute Fan

yes sorry I forgot to put that in spoiler tags, I've edited my last post thanks.
Old 11-19-2018, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

There are no words right now...

Old 11-19-2018, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, I’m quite surprised! Did not see that coming.

I must confess that I know nothing about any of the celebs in the final 4. I only know what I’ve seen on the show. Milo was my pick to win because of his actual dancing, but I’m fine with this, too. Bobby seems to have a great personality and seemed so happy. But yeah, I wanted Milo. Oh, well. I actually thought everyone in this final 4 really worked for it and earned it in their own ways.

My gripe with modern day DWTS is that these dances are a bit . . . overdone. Case in point, Alexis and Alan’s freestyle. So many pairs dancing I couldn’t even keep track of them at one point! And why did they keep cutting to Avril Lavigne while there was still dancing going on? I quite liked that freestyle, though. I just wish it would have been just the two of them and that epic set, with no cuts to Avril. Milo’s was awesome, too. I really enjoy Whitney’s fierce choreography. And Bobby’s totally fit him, even though it wasn’t as technical. Sharna really did choreograph to his strengths throughout this competition. I missed Ivana’s. I assume it was good, too?

All in all, I’m glad I got back into the show this season. It was fun. Not necessarily whom I would have picked to win, but he seems like a good guy.
ICON
Old 11-19-2018, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good job to all the dancers they have done good.