Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Dancing With the Stars #15: ‘Dancing With the Stars’ is awesome!” - Sabrina Bryan

~~~~ Dancing With the Stars ~ General Discussion #15 ~~~~

Season 27 Line-Up:
Alexis Ren & Alan Bersten
Bobby Bones & Sharna Burgess - WINNERS!
Danelle Umstead & Artem Chigvintsev
DeMarcus Ware & Lindsay Arnold
Evanna Lynch & Keo Motsepe
Joe "Grocery Store Joe" Amabile & Jenna Johnson
John Schneider & Emma Slater
Juan Pablo Di Pace & Cheryl Burke
Mary Lou Retton & Sasha Farber
Milo Manheim & Witney Carson - RUNNER-UP
Nancy McKeon & Val Chmerkovskiy
Nikki Glaser & Gleb Savchenko
Tinashe & Brandon Armstrong

Seasons 24-26 Line-Up

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Last edited by Always & Forever; 12-11-2018 at 04:24 PM
Old 11-11-2018, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I found 2 quotes for the title that we could use:

”No, you will not see me on ‘Dancing With the Stars’. Sorry.” - Mara Wilson

‘Dancing With the Stars’ is awesome!” - Sabrina Bryan

or if anyone has any other ideas, I’m all ears.

Old 11-11-2018, 07:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

there were some really good dances this week on juniors, once again Ariana, Mackenzie and Miles were great and Mandla improved this week, his Cha Cha this week was better than last week's performance, there was more content there.
But I'm really disappointed with Sky & JT's scores this week, seriously 2 8s and a 7 from Adam? Their Samba wasn't great but it wasn't bad either, they had some great hip action though I thought it could've done with more hip action, and maybe adding a Samba roll in the choreography could've improved the dance, and the song choice wasn't really ideal for a Samba, but the choreography still had some good content in it, and they performed well with what they were given. Yet once again the judges underscore them, I just don't understand these judges, what do they have against Sky & JT? I feel that every week they always underscore this couple even when they perform so well Even though the Samba wasn't their best dance, I think it's probably one of their weaker dances yet, but I think it still deserved at least 3 8s or at least a 9, certainly not a 7! What's wrong with Adam? In the last 2 weeks he has given Sky & JT lower scores than the other 2 judges Last week the judges were so harsh on Ariana, this week they were harsh on Sky even though they gave her good feedback, but they were harsh with their scores for Sky this week.
Old 11-12-2018, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

I really like Evanna and Keo and also Alexis and Alan. Both have been in the bottom 3 though. I agree that either Milo and Whitney or Juan Pablo and Cheryl could be the winner. It really seems like a popularity contest at this point Who knows, GS Joe and Jenna could win How many go home this week??
Old 11-12-2018, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT, Jess!

The Juniors version of this show is so good! My goodness, Arianna and Miles had great routines last night! Like GREAT! Arianna deserved that 10. I feel like Miles deserves a 10 at this point, too.

I wasn’t actually as keen on Mackenzie’s performance this week.

Don’t hate me, Linda, but I thought Sky’s scores were fair. She does better out of hold when she can hit more of the hip hop types of moves. But she always sells the performance in her face.
ICON
Old 11-12-2018, 03:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Don’t hate me, Linda, but I thought Sky’s scores were fair. She does better out of hold when she can hit more of the hip hop types of moves. But she always sells the performance in her face.
well it wasn't her best performance, but I still thought their Samba was solid, it still deserved at least 3 8s, but that 7 from Adam was ridiculous! She really didn't deserve that 7!
Old 11-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I do agree that Adam seems to be the “tougher” judge and giving low scores. His scores don’t seem to reflect his critiques... I thought Val was gonna be the tougher/harder judge, but he seems to be the one giving the highest scores.

Janice, I believe 2 couples will be eliminated tonight to get the final 4 & the finale is next week!

Old 11-12-2018, 04:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by very close talking (View Post)
I do agree that Adam seems to be the “tougher” judge and giving low scores. His scores don’t seem to reflect his critiques... I thought Val was gonna be the tougher/harder judge, but he seems to be the one giving the highest scores.
yeah in the beginning Adam seemed like he was one of the "kinder" judges and gave higher scores, he was the goofy judge while Val seemed like he was the "tougher" judge, but it seems now they have switched roles and Adam became the tougher judge giving lower scores than the others. Which I personally think is weird because Adam is not even a dance expert, he is a professional ice skater who only competed in 1 very short season on the adult version and suddenly he's acting like an "expert" both Val and Mandy are the experts in dancing, and Val in particular is the Ballroom dance expert, yet they both give higher scores than Adam....you'd think that with both their dancing backgrounds, Val & Mandy would be tougher. I used to like Adam as a judge in the beginning but now not so much...
Old 11-12-2018, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, it’s a bit odd how the roles have seemed to reverse.

Old 11-12-2018, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't watched this show this season.
Emily
Old 11-13-2018, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Juan Pablo eliminated I really thought he could win but GS Joe had a good run
Old 11-13-2018, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Adam’s score was fair considering they gave Miles all 9s.

SHOCKED by last night’s elimination!

Come on, Milo, take the win!
ICON
Old 11-13-2018, 06:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I think Adam’s score was fair considering they gave Miles all 9s.
still don't think the 7 was warranted, as great as Miles performance was, Sky still gave a very solid performance and the Samba still had some good content in it, overall it really wasn't that bad, the 8s from Val and Mandy were fair, but that 7 from Adam was just plain stupid & unwarranted!
Old 11-13-2018, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Was NOT expecting that Juan Pablo elimination! That was NOT right! America must not vote, thinking other people were going to vote for him. People on Twitter are saying Bobby's gonna give him his finale spot.

Quote:
GS Joe had a good run
He sure did! So proud of him, though! I knew he wouldn't win, but glad he got as far as he did. Did you see Nick in the audience next to Kendall?

Well, my prediction for runner-up & winner is wrong, so I'm gonna change it. (At least my prediction for winner went farther than Jimmy Kimmel's. )

Milo & Evanna in Final 2; Milo takes the win!

The judges were really harsh with Milo's scores last night, though. I think he should have gotten a perfect score for both dances and I don't think Alexis should have gotten any of those 10s... Maybe I'm just being biased.

Controversy around the eliminations is that ABC is keeping AA around because of their "romance"... What do you think about that?

Old 11-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Moderator Support Team