Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2013, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

What I find really funny about Cathy is that she hires outside choreographers to beat Abby, then she brags as if she taught the routine and the body gards are a joke when she is the one that starts crap. The joke was on her cause she got swept by Abby Cathy will never put Vivi against McKenzi or lets her dance period cause she sucks but Cathy will criticize the other girls, she is a dingbat I really loved The Rosa Parks theme
Old 03-20-2013, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

loved the group dance. thought kendall did so much better with her face. glad they all came in the number one and two positions.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:53 AM
Absolute Fan

I thought the girls did so good this week.I loved all the routines.And I was so happy that they got 1st and 2nd place.

Cathy is such a joke haha.Hiring bodyguards made me laugh.She freaking got a little water thrown on her and she acts like she got attacked.She was the one to smack Abby with her purse.Also she needs to get over trying to make vivi dance.Its obvious that she doesn't really want to and that shes not good at it.And she talks all this crap on the girls to their moms but hate for them to say anything about her daughter.Hypocrite

Also Mackenzie was so cute doing all their makeup

You are gonna miss me so bad
when im gone,Daryl Dixon

☻Sami
Old 03-21-2013, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I thought the boys dance was great.

I thought kendall was blAh. She has no spark when she dances.

Nia was great in the group dance!

Maddies solo was so so good! She has so much emotion and all those turns shes done were flawlesssss.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:57 PM
Addicted Fan

I liked the group dance this week. Mackenzie did fine. I like the guest choreographer too. Abby needs to get off her high horse a little

I really don't understand the point in kicking Brooke out. I mean obviously she doesn't really want to be there but is that what it's really about?

Not sure if Maddie and Mackenzie are the best duet partners but it was pretty cute to see them dancing together

I think Kendall is so pretty but she's kind of stiff when she dances. She is getting better tho.

And if anyone watched Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition, I'm pretty excited that Asia will be dancing with the group next week!

These are the full dances

Kendall's solo Easy as 1 2 3

Maddie & Mackenzie's duet Run From Mother

Chloe's solo Black Heart

and the group dance Golddigger

Old 03-27-2013, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

I really liked all of the dances this week, they all had a touch of something different except the duet, they was your typical lyrical that Maddie normally always does. I can't say Maddie and Mackenzie are the best duet partner but it was so nice to finally see them do a duet together especially now that Mackenzie has matured more as a little dancer. I thought she held her own in the dance too.

I loved the guest choreographer. She had some good points and I loved how she wanted to showcase Paige at the front. Paige deserves a little bit more recognition, something that Abby doesn't give. I honestly didn't see an issue with Mackenzie in the group dance. They know she's half a foot shorter so if that's your complaint Abby, why have her on the team at all? And as for Brooke? She messed a small part up that was barely noticeable, I don't see the point in making her take a "break" - although I did hear she performed that weekend with the senior company at another competition.

Kendall is cute and I think she's growing as a dancer. Her face isn't as plain as it used to be, she's slowly gaining more character. I personally think she did her solo better in the studio then on stage. She seemed to move more freely in the studio whereas she was all stiff at the competition.

How cute is the mother/daughter relationship between Chloe and Chrisit?

And not to mention all this wedding stuff. What's with all the secrecy? It's just a little too over the top sometimes.
Beautiful madness . . .
Old 03-27-2013, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

i liked the group dance too, it was cute and different and mckenzie looked great!

something about kendell is just so blahhh to me, she doesnt have the same finesse as the other girls.

i liked chloes solo but it wasnt my favorite. the maddie/mckenzie duet was cute but not great.

i love asia! cant wait to see her!
Old 03-27-2013, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

I'm interested to see if Asia is joining permanently or just doing a few episodes with the group like Sophia did. I know she recently went with ALDC when they tapped the View so hopefully she will be a nice little edition to the group. I'd love to see her and Mackenzie do a duet together.
Beautiful madness . . .
Old 03-27-2013, 11:19 PM
Addicted Fan

I think Asia will just be another "guest" like Sophia was. I don't think she's from Pittsburgh so she'll probably only be there for one or two episodes like Sophia was. I can already tell that the moms are going to have huge issues with her being there. And her mom was pretty feisty herself so it should be interesting

I think it's funny how the kids from Abby's Ultimate keep showing up on Dance Moms. First Hadley, then Zack, now Asia. I'd love to see Jordyn come on and teach the girls some hip hop skills
Old 03-28-2013, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

Which new mother has actually been welcomed into the group They always have something to say about them, even took them awhile to warm up to Jill so it sure will be interesting what they think of Asia's mum.

Oh gosh, I think Jordyn could def teach the girls a thing or two because let's face it Abby has no idea how to teach it!
Beautiful madness . . .
Old 03-28-2013, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Omg i lovedd jordan! Id love to see her again
Old 03-28-2013, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

I knew it was a matter if time before Asia popped up again, that's gonna be interesting, I'm surprised Abby let someone else work with the girls but she regretted it even tho they won.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i do not like asia. thought the group number was placid. want more nia. etc.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

I'd love to see more from Nia. She's a beautiful dancer and I don't think she gets enough credit. She's matured and grown so much as a dancer. A highlight for me was Rosa Parks, she was gorgeous.
Beautiful madness . . .
Old 03-29-2013, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yesss! the rosa parks number was epic! one of the only memorable ones to date. can you even believe kendall's mom was all: welp, nia should have it! NO KIDDING! and then abby pointed out brooke talked to rosa parks. that was hilarious. i just thought, yeah, she's not a bigot!