Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-27-2011, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

That was funny of Cara. I love her.

Wes put the rocks in his socks to distribute the weight I think he said? Who knows..
Old 08-27-2011, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Yeah Wes trying to distribute the weight by putting jagged rocks in his socks was so silly.
Old 08-27-2011, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

totally. I love how Mike had that idea right away though.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, he was smart to break it in two so they didn't have to both try to carry that thing.
Old 08-27-2011, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Definitely
Old 08-31-2011, 11:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Anyone watch the reunion?

Jenn do me a favor?... SHUT UP. Every time she went off on someone I just cringed. Oh and the more she denied doing more than Adam than just making out, the more I believe that she did do more with Adam but wont admit it.

Laurel looks better as a brunette IMO

I agree with Ev when she said that Wes & Kenny were never a team and how everyone was afraid of CT and that's why the guys wanted him gone. I thought CT handled himself well during the reunion

Next week we get the extra footage special. Should be entertaining

Last edited by Aaron2005; 08-31-2011 at 11:19 PM
Old 09-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the reunion! I love reunion shows, they are kickass. cant wait for the s they should have shown next week either!

love adam and ct's bromance! same with wes and kenny. even though, its not really a bromance. that hug was hilarious though.

laurel, ugh, started to annoy me again.

i friggin LOVE jen. i love that she can stand up for herself and hold her own. its too bad though that her and adam werent getting a long well.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

I wish we got to see more so we could actually assess what was going on... it felt all over the place for me. But from what we saw:

I'm with Laurel over Jenn, but they're both a little nuts.

LOVE CT! Nothing not to like at this point. His relationship with Adam is great! Adam was in tears over the guy! He's obviously a good guy deep down. Johnny needs to get over whatever he's mad about...

I think Wes & Kenny are probably civil in real life. I've thought that for a long time. I don't think they HATE each other at all, but they also wouldn't choose to be friends.. I don't know. Whatever. Their hug was cute/fun though.

Did Mandi speak at all?

Jenn/Adam - I don't know what to say. I don't know what Jenn's problem is at all. She's so insecure and ashamed that she hooked up with Adam for at least a month straight... don't get it! The fact that she somewhat took back her apology at the end of all their arguing shows what kind of immature girl she can be. Alexa, I do agree with you about the fact that she can stick up for herself and her friends though. That is cool of her.

Aaron, Laurel looks way better brunette, but the blond is growing on me a little bit. She looked good on the reunion.. much better than in the after shows or ustreams I've seen with her and Cara.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

personally, i dont think she slept with him. jen doesnt seem like the type to lie about that kind of stuff, she doesnt seem like she really cares. LOL. shes always been a sexual person.

i think she was so angry because adam was trying to make it seem like something did happen when really it did. sure, they prob. fooled around a lot, but i dont think they really had sex.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Not that we should necessarily take Cara's word over Jenn's word, but Cara said on a live ustream that Jenn & Adam definitely slept together (but maybe it was AFTER their fight? who knows).

I don't know what I think, and I don't care all that much... I think it's cool Jenn isn't afraid to say what's on her mind and stick up for herself, but I think it's also obvious she really hurt Adam's feelings and I think it seemed kind of sad. :\
Old 09-05-2011, 09:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah I heard that pretty much everyone at the reunion said that they did in fact sleep together (there's a lot footage from the reunion that doesn't make TV). Only Jenn was denying that it happened.

I also liked how, when Leroy was asked if he was really ok with Mike wanting to quit, he goes "what they don't show is me wanting to quit along time ago"

You know in a way I'm surprised Jasmine & Jonna weren't on the reunion. I thought their performance this season was worthy of an invite. Plus that way, CT & Adam wouldn't feel alone being the only team on the stage that wasn't in the final
Old 09-06-2011, 12:05 AM
Master Fan

Jenn kinda went crazy. Not sure how much to read into that but whatever. I can't say I didn't feel bad for Adam.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

i felt a little bad for adam, but its jen. LOL. i mean, he should have expected a blow up.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, she's going to speak her mind for sure.

the $#!+ they should have shown should be good tomorrow.
Old 09-07-2011, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

im excited! that stuff is always interesting.