Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-20-2019, 08:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah I watched that short interview Laurel did. Laurel was on twitter too saying how the horn shouldn't have been blown and there should've been a reset. Ninja and others were talking about her bad sportsmanship and Laurel pointed out that she did the same thing last season in that one challenge where she & Turbo were paired up and she freaked out and when she thought they didn't do well and took her frustration out on Turbo. As it turned out they were one of the top 3 and were in the tribunal. I can admit, she's not wrong about that.

Quote:
I really hate that Ashley won a million dollars because she wont freaking shut up about it. She's not even that good of a competitor lol.
Agreed. And she came into the game late, had a shorter road to the final and won a final that was much easier than last season where Turbo got less money (750K). She's not a bad competitor but she isn't anything special. I'm expecting this final to be hard like last season too and the 4 winners will only get 250K each

Paulie's been quiet for the most part up until this point too, maybe that's why. Give it time lol.

Nany does like to travel. Jenna recently went to Florida to visit her

Last edited by Aaron2005; 09-20-2019 at 08:44 AM
Old 09-20-2019, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Laurel has some fair points. I understand the frustration. I'm still just so glad she's gone! I would, however, be pretty upset if it was one of my favorites that went through that. Like Nany/Georgia elimination last season was really unfair to me.
Old 09-20-2019, 09:51 AM
Addicted Fan

True. That will go down as one of the most unfair eliminations ever, if not the unfairest and I love both of those girls.

ETA: It looks like CM might not be on the next challenge. In her recent instagram pic, she says she'll be in Italy next month. The rumored departure date for the challenge is Monday, August 21st

Last edited by Aaron2005; 09-20-2019 at 11:44 AM
Old 09-21-2019, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
True. That will go down as one of the most unfair eliminations ever, if not the unfairest and I love both of those girls.
It wasnt even their challenge...

Trust me you would hate Paulie if you had to endure him on big brother.

The horn was blown though because TJ thought the challenge was done, but Laurel cheated. Maybe it wasnt intentional but she didnt put the stick in the correct hole. There are rules for a reason, she cant just stick it at the top lol. So, I dont feel bad for her and I think its fair. She should have been paying more attention. If she thought it was potentially a mistake she should have climbed up to grab the stick to try to get it in the right place.

Quote:
Agreed. And she came into the game late, had a shorter road to the final and won a final that was much easier than last season where Turbo got less money (750K).
And everyone knows Hunter should have wont the money, not her.
Old 09-23-2019, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, in the end, I think Laurel actually DQed!
It's hard to follow what is happening, and I don't feel like it was fully explained... but the fact that TJ blew the horn (which we know signifies the end of the elimination), I am thinking that it didn't matter what happened after that. Once the horn blows, the elimination is over. Period. So, Laurel DQ'd, making Ninja the winner by default. That's how I see it after the fact, and having time to listen to Ninja on Challenge Mania, etc.

Other scenarios seem too unfair. When the horn was blown, Laurel had no reason to think she even could finish the elimination because it was already over, right? So it'd be unfair to say that after the horn is blown that both Laurel & Ninja can finish, and the first one to finish wins..

I don't know. It was messy. It could've been explained better to the viewers for sure, but it sounds like they don't even have a great explanation.

Anyway - I never said I like Paulie, LOL! He's fine this season so far though. He's quiet! He isn't bothering me. Cara WITH Paulie, though, is unfortunately more unbearable. I miss single Cara.

I think Nany went to Turkey to get new teeth, lol. Turbo lives in LA as far as I know... although I'm sure that doesn't mean he'll never be back in Turkey or anything like that.
Old 09-23-2019, 01:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Her celebrating was worse than when Zach threw his helmet at the crowd when he thought he & Trey won that elimination on Rivals 2....only for TJ to tell him they DQ'd lol

Yep, someone asked Nany did she really go to Turkey for new teeth and she said "yep" lol

Quote:
I miss single Cara.
Me too Abe's the only one that was cool
Old 09-24-2019, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, for sure, lol. Her celebration was so over the top.

NEXT UP: BANANAS
Old 09-24-2019, 01:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Yep, and after Bananas, it'll probably be Jordan since he's on Bananas/Laurel side and was trying to get Wes out from the start too
Old 09-25-2019, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Then maybe they can start taking out the UK team again lol
Old 09-25-2019, 01:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Tonight's episode

Difficult challenge for some and easy for others. Surprised by some of the people that struggled in the water. US wins again, but it was really close.

Shut up Jordan. Yes, Turbo surprisingly struggled but he's a proven champion just like you. Same with CM

Funny how Theo/Bananas went head to head in both the challenge and elimination.

Theo may have ran his mouth a little too much lol, but the UK team voting him in wasn't a smart move on their part. Theo is one of the strongest guys there and a guy you want with you in the final. I would've gone for Bear or Kyle.

Don't care too much for Rogee lol

Once again, we knew who the tribunal was going to send in and the outcome of the elimination before it happened so no surprise there. I never thought for a second Paulie would keep his promise, especially when CM really wanted him gone. Happy Theo won and sent Bananas home. Back to back seasons in which he went home early. Love it

For the first time in a few weeks, we're going into the next episode NOT knowing whos going home lol

Last edited by Aaron2005; 09-25-2019 at 11:09 PM
Old 09-26-2019, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

All I could think about throughout the episode is how Paulie lied to Joss/Sylvia. He doesn't care.

Also, why is everyone sooooo hypocritical? lol. Josh is really easy to pick on during this episode, but everyone is guilty of it! Josh trying to lecture Cara (or anyone for that matter) about NOT voting in their own teammate?! Josh STARTED this trend!!!! So ridiculous, I couldn't handle watching him talk.

Unfortunately there are too few people to care about this season, which is making it hard to root for people. My top two are the quietest people!!

Anyway, I'm glad Theo beat Johnny. I do think Cara should probably cool it a bit, though. I'm SURE the reason they're no longer friends was mutual doing. Cara changed when she decided to get back together with Paulie. Not saying Johnny is innocent either because I think he's actually pretty darn sensitive/defensive, but yeah, I just imagine neither of them fought for the friendship.

Couldn't care less about Rogan.

When the team talks about nominating a speaker, they should probably also talk about who the other two people in the tribunal will be, lol. That matters obviously. I thought Paulie was "supposed" to choose Zach? Or was that if Josh was speaker?
Old 09-26-2019, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah but the horn was only blown because Tj thought the challenge was over, but it wasn't, because it wasn't completed yet. Thats jmo.

Get new teeth???? HUHHHH???

America won yet again. lol. But if it weren’t for that girl on the UK team who swam in 8 minutes, they would have lost.

Jordan is insufferable.

Ninja is the worst competitor ever, seriously. She sucks so much. I cant believe how horrible she did swimming. I hate Zach but everything he was saying was 100% right. His fake apology was so annoying. Like, I understand doing it for the better of the team but there is no need to go on about her being a bad ass. Fake ass bitch lol.

Theo is an idiot for opening his mouth. I dont like the guy personally. But I'm not sad that he beat Johny. BYEEEEE JOHNY.

I cant believe Paulie voted in Banana’s. I’m not sad about it but I think it was a bad decision because USA cant just keep taking shots at each other? Cant they say its even now? Jeez. Paulie is so conceited too, cant tolerate him either.

I think its different that Josh took a shot at Wes because Wes actively said he was coming for Josh. At this point I think they got each other back and now they need to get back to being a team.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:27 PM
Addicted Fan

I don't mind Ninja and don't think she's the worst competitor, but she is showing to be overrated for sure. We've even seen her struggle in her own area of expertise. Zach's apology was fake for sure. He's just trying not to get on anyone's bad side. It surprised me when I saw him having a conversation with Laurel in last week's episode seeing as they hated each other in the past lol

Season 35 rumored cast update. Keep in mind filming doesn't start for another month, so things can change. This isn't complete yet

Guys: Bananas, Bear, Josh, Paulie, Joss, Rogan, Wes, and Chris (aka "Swaggy C")/Fessy from Big Brother (Season 20)
Girls: Georgia, Kam, Dee, Big T, Nany, Jenna, Ashley M, Nicole B, and Kaycee/Bayleigh from Big Brother (Season 20)

Last edited by Aaron2005; 09-27-2019 at 10:54 AM
Old 09-27-2019, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

^ So pretty much same cast lol
Old 09-27-2019, 08:42 AM
Addicted Fan

So far yes with the exception of those 4 rookies lol.