Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-15-2019, 02:25 PM
Addicted Fan

The Challenge #20: "Wait, I'm sorry. What season are you from again?"

New Thread

previous threads;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast of "War Of The Worlds"

CT (RW Paris) & Julia (Big Brother: Season 17) - eliminated on 2/27/19
Wes (RW Austin) - Finalist
Dee (Geordie Shore: Season 17) - eliminated on 5/8/19
Bananas (RW Key West) & Morgan (Big Brother: Over The Top) - eliminated on 2/20/19
Cara Maria (Fresh Meat 2) - Finalist
Theo (Love Island: UK - Season 3) - Finalist
Leroy (RW Las Vegas 2) & Shaleen (The Bachelor: Canada - Season 3) - eliminated on 3/13/19
Nany (RW Las Vegas 2) - eliminated on 4/24/19
Turbo (Survivor: Turkey) - Finalist
Zach (RW San Diego 2) & Zahida (EOTB - UK: Season 6) - eliminated on 3/6/19
Ashley M (RW Ex-Plosion) & Chase (The Bachelorette: Season 12) - eliminated on 2/13/19
Jenna (RW Ex-Plosion) & Gus (Floribama Shore) - eliminated on 3/27/19
Kyle (Geordie Shore: Season 8) - eliminated on 5/1/19
Mattie (Party Down South) - Finalist
Amanda (AYTO?: Season 3) & Josh (Big Brother: Season 19) - eliminated on 3/20/19
Hunter (AYTO?: Season 3) - Finalist
Georgia (The Only Way Is Essex: Season 13) - Finalist
Da'Vonne (Big Brother: Season 17) - eliminated on 5/8/19
Bear (EOTB - UK: Season 3) - eliminated on 4/10/19
Natalie N (Big Brother: Season 18) & JP (EOTB - Brazil: Season 2) - eliminated on 2/27/19
Paulie (Big Brother: Season 18) - eliminated on 5/8/19
Natalie "Ninja" D (American Ninja Warrior) - Finalist
Kam (AYTO?: Season 5) & Ashley C (EOTB - UK: Season 1) - eliminated on 4/3/19
Liz - Big Brother: Season 17 - eliminated on 2/6/19
Alan - Telenovelas Actor - eliminated on 2/6/19 (DQ)

*Party Down South
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_Down_South
Quote:
Party Down South depicts eight adults who are put together in a house for the summer.
**The Only Way Is Essex
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Only_Way_Is_Essex
Quote:
The Only Way Is Essex (often abbreviated as TOWIE /ˈtaʊi/) is a British reality television series based in Brentwood, England. It shows "real people in modified situations, saying unscripted lines but in a structured way.". The show is filmed just a few days in advance. It is narrated by Denise van Outen, who is from Basildon, Essex. The show has been described as Britain's answer to The Hills and Jersey Shore.
Quotes
"Cory seems like a nice young man... that I should stay far away from."
"We're the queen and king, while the peasants sit upstairs."
"I thought my eyelashes were going to fall off. Luckily I had that good glue."
"If I let go of the rope, she's done. She dies. Which, wouldn't be the worst thing."
"i tell her she had nothing to worry about... when she has a whole lot to worry about."
"Our puzzle looked like someone threw the pieces from 10 feet away and just hoped they would stick on."
"Wait, I'm sorry. What season are you from again?"
"Oh grasshopper. And by grasshopper I mean Hunter. Never argue with your partner, she's always right" - Wes

Last edited by Always & Forever; 05-09-2019 at 07:48 PM
Old 02-15-2019, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron2005 (View Post)
It's Ashley's sister, so I'd take that with a grain of salt unless Jenna says something about it on her own. We do know Jenna is honest and wouldn't keep something like that from Zach if it really happened.

Well we don't know exactly what the prospects challenge viewing history is like either lol. I'm guessing that some of these people, particularly the international ones, haven't really watched the show previously. I too thought Mattie would've picked Zach/Leroy would be chosen before Kyle. I wish Natalie D would've chosen CT over Paulie. She's been a long time fan of the show going back to the RW/RR days

Nany/Turbo are great. I haven't been able to form an opinion on most of the other prospects paired with our other faves but I'm sure we'll see more of them soon
Yeah I don't feel like we've seen Leroy's partner AT ALL!

Jenna might admit to it, I guess... I don't know man. She didn't technically do anything wrong but if she's kept it from Zach then that's a big deal definitely. Tony is his boy.
Old 02-15-2019, 02:48 PM
Addicted Fan

We haven't. Shaleen seems nice from the little we've seen but she's been invisible. The vets really didn't have much to say about her in her first impression video either, just that she's too nice to make it far in the game.

I did notice how the prospects for the most part stayed quiet and of the fights in the past episode.

Yeah Jenna doesn't like being lied to so I'm sure Zach knew what went down IF it actually happened
Old 02-15-2019, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

So many title ideas.... just saying

Quote:
I guess Ashley's sister (????) confirmed that the bomb is that Tony/Jenna hooked up after XXX. This would ruin Tony more than Jenna since Tony was with Alyssa. Jenna was single I guess. But if true, obviously would upset Zach because he loves Tony.
GOOD LORD. I hope thats not true. I would believe it but.. ew.

I cant stand women that let men treat them like crap, so it makes me really really hate Jenna, Alyssa and also Cara. Like, their self worth is so low to be with someone that you KNOW has cheated on you multiple times. ICK. Dont get me wrong, the men are even worse. Also why I hate Zach and Paulie . Tony seems like a nice guy but I think he just has a problem with being faithful. Maybe that'll change. I thought maybe it did but tigers dont change their stripes.
Old 02-16-2019, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks for starting the new thread!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 02-18-2019, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I cant stand women that let men treat them like crap, so it makes me really really hate Jenna, Alyssa and also Cara. Like, their self worth is so low to be with someone that you KNOW has cheated on you multiple times. ICK. Dont get me wrong, the men are even worse. Also why I hate Zach and Paulie . Tony seems like a nice guy but I think he just has a problem with being faithful. Maybe that'll change. I thought maybe it did but tigers dont change their stripes.
It is really hard to watch sometimes! Tony has seemed to be A LOT better since being with Alyssa. From what we see. He wasn't good with Madison but he seems good with Alyssa.

It's hard though. I hope there is a lot more good to guys like Zach & Paulie that we do not see because honestly, Jenna & Cara seem like good people with good hearts who deserve the best.
Old 02-18-2019, 09:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah and he's engaged to her and everything so I doubt he'd ever go back to being dumb Tony now lol

Agreed on Jenna/CM. There has to be a lot of off screen stuff we don't see. It's just hard to think they're decent based on what we seen on screen and on social media (especially with Paulie)

Do we know exactly where Ashley's sister got the information from? Was it from Ashley? If so we really have to take that with a grain of salt because Ashley has shown in the past she does gossip lol
Old 02-18-2019, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

I did not dig any deeper about the Jenna/Tony rumor.

It seems Jenna/Zach and Tony/Alyssa are fine, so I think it's safe to assume it's just gossip/rumor at this point. I have no idea!
Old 02-18-2019, 10:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah probably gossip

Have you seen the promos for the dating show challenge cast members are on? It looks silly lol
Old 02-18-2019, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

^ The one with Leroy & Cara where they date people that look identical?

I just watched the sneak peek for this week's ep. They show a clip of the challenge, which looks like it could be fun. I wonder why Kam wants to take down Morgan so bad, lol.
Old 02-18-2019, 02:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Yep. Leroy, CM, Kam, Derrick H, and Nicole Z are all on it. They filmed this show I think last June

Yeah I watched too. Not sure why Kam wants her out either. Ninja Natalie is the other girl there right? That makes sense as she's with Paulie lol
Old 02-18-2019, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

Last June?! lol

Yes Ninja is the other one
Old 02-18-2019, 03:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Yes lol. Right after Final Reckoning finished filming and not too long before CM/Paulie officially became a couple lol

Oh and get this: Bananas was also on this show, but his episode wont be airing because someone, I'm guessing a production member, was accused of sexual assault by one of the girls. Don't know the details.
Old 02-18-2019, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

well he dated alyssa before madison and was awful to her from what we heard on real world and cheated on her multiple multiple times. Then it continued after they got back together. So idk lol.

Quote:
Yeah and he's engaged to her and everything so I doubt he'd ever go back to being dumb Tony now lol
Plenty of married and engaged guys cheat tho... Maybe hes just being smarter about it.

Kam wanting to take down Morgan is fine by me! I want johny GONEEEE.But it doesnt make sense seeing shes dating Leroy and Leroy and Johny are besties.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

I have a feeling that Johnny/Morgan won't last all that long in this game. I think Johnny could've rallied for a better partner, but that's just my initial impression of Morgan.

I hate the new sneak peek - Mattie/Kyle kiss and Cara has something to say about it. Cara, keep your mouth SHUT. That looks so silly. Who cares what Kyle does.