Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-04-2018, 09:52 PM
Addicted Fan

The Challenge #18: Final Reckoning

New Thread

previous threads;The Challenge: Final Reckoning Cast

Veronica (RR Semester At Sea) & CT (RW Paris) - eliminated on 9/11/18
Shane (RR Campus Crawl) & Nelson (AYTO?: Season 3)
Brad (RW San Diego) & Kyle (Geordie Shore: Season 8)
Bananas (RW Key West) & Tony (RW Skeletons)
Cara Maria (Fresh Meat 2) & Marie (RW St. Thomas)
Jemmye (RW New Orleans 2) & Jenna (RW Ex-Plosion) - eliminated on 7/31/18
Zach (RW San Diego 2) & Amanda (AYTO?: Season 3)
Ashley (RW Ex-Plosion) & Hunter (AYTO?: Season 3)
Cory (RW Ex-Plosion) & Devin (AYTO?: Season 3)
Joss (Ex On The Beach - UK: Season 1) & Sylvia (RW Skeletons)
Kayleigh (Ex On The Beach - UK: Season 2) & Kam (AYTO?: Season 5)
Da'Vonne (Big Brother: Season 17) & Jozea (Big Brother: Season 18)
Britni (AYTO?: Season 3) & Chuck (AYTO?: Season 3) - eliminated on 7/31/18
Tori (AYTO?: Season 4) & Derrick (AYTO?: Season 5) - eliminated on 9/11/18
Natalie (Big Brother: Season 18) & Paulie (Big Brother: Season 18)
Angela (Ex On The Beach - USA) & Faith (Ex On The Beach - USA) - eliminated on 9/11/18
Melissa - Ex On The Beach (UK - Season 2) - eliminated on 7/17/18 (DQ)
Kailah - RW Go Big Or Go Home - eliminated on 7/17/18 (DQ)

Quotes
"Cory seems like a nice young man... that I should stay far away from."
"We're the queen and king, while the peasants sit upstairs."
"I thought my eyelashes were going to fall off. Luckily I had that good glue."
"If I let go of the rope, she's done. She dies. Which, wouldn't be the worst thing."
"i tell her she had nothing to worry about... when she has a whole lot to worry about."
"Our puzzle looked like someone threw the pieces from 10 feet away and just hoped they would stick on."
"Wait, I'm sorry. What season are you from again?"

Last edited by Always & Forever; 10-16-2018 at 07:33 AM
Old 05-04-2018, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!
Old 05-05-2018, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks for starting the new thread, Aaron!

Continue enjoying the season!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 05-08-2018, 11:39 PM
Addicted Fan

No problem

Tonight's episode

I'm really surprised the challenge wasn't divided into 2 heats: One for the guys and one for the girls. It was very physical. Felt bad for Aneesa. Last season Jenna injured herself and had to leave and now her. Crazy. I was wondering why she had a cast on during her appearance on one of the Vendettas after show specials and this was it. It's unfortunate she had to leave.

The part where CT/Brooke talk to her dad was nice.

I continue to like the dynamic between Louise/Wes. Louise really is a female version of him and I love it

The drama over who'd be the MVP for the blue team was funny. Tori/Casper with the "vote for me" posters was ridiculous lol. I agree that Casper does have an ego and I liked when Wes said he's a dumber/weaker version of Bananas lol

Interesting twists with the power play and Louise's decision to trade Tori for Ashley. I know Ashley is known for having her outbursts but I didn't expect her to go nuts the way she did. I thought Louise would've traded for CT

Last edited by Aaron2005; 05-09-2018 at 02:34 PM
Old 05-10-2018, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

dp ignore.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-10-2018 at 08:48 PM
Old 05-10-2018, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that challenge was crazy. The guys are so much bigger and it seemed really unfair. It was a dumb game anyways because CT is a monster and can plow through anyone. Im surprised Casper got a point but he was pretty quick.

I didnt necessarily blame Brooke for quitting when she was seeing other people get hurt, but yeah, probably not smart to do that on a team where everyone is going to be upset. She should have just ran really slow or pretended to fall early on so she wouldn't get hurt.

Louise and Wes are fun but it’s too bad they can’t be on the same page.

Sucks that Aneesa was just eliminated because she was injured. But I didnt like her that much so it wasn’t a big deal to me.

Wes voting for Casper was really weird. lol. I didnt really get his strategy there. He should have just voted for himself if he wanted to throw people off? IDK.

I don’t understand why they wanted to trade Tori for Ashley? Tori is one of the stronger girls and Ashley is nuts. lol. I didn’t find her storming off surprising at all. Was Louise not able to trade for a guy? Because wouldn’t it have been smarter to trade for CT or something? And knowing CT he would have been mature enough to respect the decision. On top of that, Wes and CT would have been together again which would have been great.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I didnt necessarily blame Brooke for quitting when she was seeing other people get hurt, but yeah, probably not smart to do that on a team where everyone is going to be upset. She should have just ran really slow or pretended to fall early on so she wouldn't get hurt.
Yeah I didn't expect CT to get on Brooke's case so much. I get why he was disappointed in her but I thought he took it a little too far

After 3 challenges, both teams have won at least 1 challenge. making this season already more competitive than the last one where the champs team won all the challenges lol

Based on the preview we see Jozea and Selita arguing and Jozea is telling his team to put him into ad elimination. This might be where we start seeing the Jozea you remember from big brother lol
Old 05-17-2018, 03:34 PM
Addicted Fan

The challenges look fun but hard. What was going on with Jozea and his hockey stick? He wasn't even moving lol. No surprise the blue team benched Ashley as she obviously can't be trusted lol

Once again, the power play shakes up the game with Daniel switching Jozea with Devin for the elimination against Wes. I was surprised he chose Devin over CT but between those too I'm glad it was Devin. It would suck to see one of CT and Wes leave

I don't mind Devin but I wanted Wes to win the elimination and I'm happy he did.

ETA: Filming for the next challenge. Final Reckoning, ended sometime last week. Trailer should be coming soon if it's airing right after champs vs stars

Last edited by Aaron2005; 05-21-2018 at 12:55 PM
Old 05-22-2018, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode. Booby did deserve to get MVP. But it sucks to see Wes go into elimination though. I love that he has sent home the most people in the history of the show.

Jozea is delusional. I’m so mad he wasn’t taken out, ugh. Devon going in instead was fine with me though, at least it wasn’t CT. I would have been pissed. That was a dumb move though, they should have gone for CT.

Glad Wes pulled it out, as always. I love him.
Old 05-24-2018, 09:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Blue team wins again. Great shot by Tony there at the end to win it. He obviously should have been the MVP, not Drake.

Miz: "Drake, how did you contribute to the win?"
Drake: "Um, how did I contribute? I hung in there man"
*Everyone laughs*

CT: "There's just so much estrogen on this team right now I just feel my man boobs getting bigger. I feel like my menstrual cycle is syncing up on all the girls"

Kailah Vs Lil Mama. I don't mind Lil Mama but I don't agree with her thoughts on Kailah. She's not invincible but IMO she's solid physically and mentally.

Happy that Kailah won the elimination and Ashley went home. I've had enough of her lol

Next week: A new twist. They're going to be competing in pairs now. I wonder how the pairs will be made
Old 05-26-2018, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

This season is boring me... I dont like that the stars have all the control.

Wes’ humor over the whole situation he’s in is pretty funny.

I don’t really blame Ashley for wanting to sabotage her team. They suck. And they did screw her over. Louise and Casper completely running everything is annoying, even to the other stars on the team. Ashley kicking the boxes over was pretty crappy but also sort of funny?

Selita is so annoying. She really does think she is better than she actually is. How did she even contribute to the team?

The boys using their feet to keep the boxes up was smarter than just hanging there. For once Jozea was actually a decent player.

I felt bad for Tony, but the stars are not going to help the champs. So there is really no point in him getting upset. At least Wes is trying to play nice for his own game? idk.

I think MVP should be automatically given to the best player determined by the challenge, instead of letting people vote.

YAS I loved when Wes said “deep down I’m a champ.” And voted in lil mama! He also called them out for not coming to him. YES!!!!

I do like Drake but I mean, its impossible to root for the stars lol. The audience knows and loves all these champs for 35+ seasons.

I really wanted Ashley to beat lil mama so that the stars would be in control for once, but of course the damn power play gives the stars more power. I’m so irritated. Not surprised Drake put in Kailah. Though it might have been smarter to throw in Tori?

I AM SO GLAD THERE IS NO MORE BLUE AND RED AND THEY ARE PLAYING IN TEAMS. YAS.

Are the pairs going to be made randomly or at least girl/girl and guy/guy?
Old 05-26-2018, 09:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Ashley tweeted that it if the blue team would have thrown the last 2 challenges and had the red team win MVP they could have gotten 2 stars going against each other these last 2 weeks and the champs would have had the power. She tried explaining this to her team but they wouldn't listen.Thinking about it, she is right. I just wish she wasn't so annoying lol

I always root for the champs first and foremost, but I do like some stars

This season is more interesting from competition standpoint than the last one. I think they mixed up the teams because they didn't want a repeat of last season where the champs beat the stars in all the challenges. Total domination lol

I'm not exactly sure how the pairs are made but the teams are announced in the sneak peak for the next episode

CT & Tony
Wes & Daniel
Casper & Louise
Lil Mama & Tori
Selita & Jozea
Shane & Brooke
Kailah & Drake

Would love to see Selita/Jozea go first easily out of those teams lol
Old 05-27-2018, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Wes should have thrown the challenge, and same for the others on that team, but they didnt want to risk going into elimination I guess. And people dont like throwing challenges. I would have too though if they were just running the game that way. Why help them out if I was going to go in anyway.

I am so glad they are working in teams of two now! To me it kinda sounds like maybe they picked their teams?

CT and Tony is going to be unbeatable.

Agreed about Selea and Jozea.

What confused me is that Drake was really dragging Kailah in the last episode. He called a bitch. but I swear in one of the sneak peaks they were flirting.
Old 05-29-2018, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

The show is definitely more interesting in the pairs.

I was right about the teams, I knew that they had a part in choosing them. I am surprised that Booby chose Wes but I guess its smarter to be paired with someone on the opposite side because other people would be more hesitant to throw them in? However, this pulling from the can voting is going to get really old.

Tori and Lil Mama have a cute friendship. Too bad they couldn't agree but I knew Lil Mama would stand her ground.

I was surprised to see Shane and Brooke win that challenge!

Good for Jozea jumping into the water but man, if you can’t swim I mean, you probably shouldn’t be on the challenge because there is a lot of water stuff. Him calming he is going to beat Casper? LOL. Okay buddy.
Old 05-29-2018, 11:32 PM
Addicted Fan

I agree, much more interesting in pairs

Shane & Brooke winning was a surprise and Shane is lucky Brooke didn't fight harder to be the MVP and send in a 2 champ team. She's obviously not into the politics/strategy as much as everyone else. Her mom/brother seemed nice. She looks like her mom.

I agree about Jozea. He's on Final Reckoning (which began filming a few weeks after this ended) so, unless he learned how to swim in those few weeks before leaving, he's going to be in trouble. But I did hear that there's a serious drought going on in the filming location for the challenge so that could be good news for him lol. His story about what his grandmother did was sad though.

Jozea shouldn't be guaranteeing stuff like that. Like Selita said, he's talked a lot but hasn't backed any of it up

Next week: We find out what Daniel decides to do, Shane gets really mad and there's another twist

ETA: http://hollywoodlife.com/2018/05/30/...gram-official/

It's unfortunate, but I still love her though lol

Last edited by Aaron2005; 05-30-2018 at 10:08 PM