Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2017, 12:04 AM
Addicted Fan

The Challenge #14: Invasion Of The Champions - Because we're team CT FTW!

New Thread

previous threads;
Past seasons: All Stars, Challenge 1999, Challenge 2000, Extreme Challenge, Battle of the Seasons, Battle of the Sexes, The Gauntlet, The Inferno, Battle of the Sexes 2, Inferno 2, The Gauntlet 2, Fresh Meat, Duel, Inferno 3, Gauntlet 3, The Island, Duel 2, The Ruins, Fresh Meat 2, Cutthroat, Rivals, Battle of the Exes, Battle of the Seasons 2, Rivals 2, Free Agents, Battle of the Exes 2, Battle of the Bloodlines, Rivals 3, Invasion of the Champions

Season 30 Cast

Veronica - RR Semester At Sea
Aneesa - RW Chicago
Cara Maria - Fresh Meat 2
Camila - Spring Break Challenge
Jemmye - RW New Orleans 2
LaToya - RW St. Thomas
Marie - RW St. Thomas
Ashley - RW Ex-Plosion
Jenna - RW Ex-Plosion
Simone - AYTO?: Season 1
Amanda - AYTO?: Season 3
Britni - AYTO?: Season 3
Nicole - Bloodlines
Kailah - RW Go Big Or Go Home
Tori - AYTO?: Season 4

Darrell - RR Campus Crawl
CT - RW Paris
Derrick K - RR X-treme
Bananas - RW Key West
Leroy - RW Las Vegas 2
Jordan - RW Portland
Cory - RW Ex-Plosion
Dario - AYTO?: Season 2
Tony - RW Skeletons
Devin - AYTO?: Season 3
Hunter - AYTO?: Season 3
Nelson - AYTO? Season 3
Shane - Bloodlines
Chris - RW Go Big Or Go Home
Derrick H - AYTO?: Season 5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quotes
"Cory seems like a nice young man... that I should stay far away from."
"We're the queen and king, while the peasants sit upstairs."
"I thought my eyelashes were going to fall off. Luckily I had that good glue."
"If I let go of the rope, she's done. She dies. Which, wouldn't be the worst thing."
"i tell her she had nothing to worry about... when she has a whole lot to worry about."
"Our puzzle looked like someone threw the pieces from 10 feet away and just hoped they would stick on."
"Wait, I'm sorry. What season are you from again?"

Last edited by Always & Forever; 06-09-2017 at 08:36 PM
Old 04-01-2017, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

TFTNT!

Hope y'all are enjoying the new season!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 04-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm on board the team ct one

Aaron could you do me a favor? Can you copy over the future titles:

"Cory seems like a nice young man... that I should stay far away from."
"We're the queen and king, while the peasants sit upstairs."
"I thought my eyelashes were going to fall off. Luckily I had that good glue."
"If I let go of the rope, she's done. She dies. Which, wouldn't be the worst thing."
"i tell her she had nothing to worry about... when she has a whole lot to worry about."
"Our puzzle looked like someone threw the pieces from 10 feet away and just hoped they would stick on."
"Wait, I'm sorry. What season are you from again?"

and also the previous threads that were linked in the OP? Me and Jess compiled all them when we were cleaning the board, it'd be nice to keep them all in the OPs of the new threads.

They are all here, you an quote the post I think, or maybe Jess can bring it over if you cant.

http://www.fanforum.com/f114/challen...sion-63179876/

Obviously you can deleted the old info with the new info
Old 04-04-2017, 12:49 AM
Addicted Fan

I've edited the thread title, added those quotes to the OP and PM'd Jessica about bringing the links over to this thread
Old 04-04-2017, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

thank you aaron!

THANK GOD DARRELL WON HELL TO THE YES.

It’s so awkward that Nicole was rooting for Cara so much and she’s now with Laurel. Yikes. And I am so happy about Cara being sent home! But the whole Laurel/Nicole drama is so freaking fun to watch. It’s obvious they both really like each other lol. Nicole getting all jealous and then Laurel being all pissed off. If Laurel really wanted to get back at her she should have said everything was all good between them. Have they still not kissed yet? Or are they just not showing it?

I cannot tolerate Amanda. She is so annoying. I cant stand her stupid mouth running every second. Shane is a pot stirrer too.

I love how chill CT is. He’s always in the background just smiling at everyone. I cant believe how much hes changed (IN A GOOD WAY!) This new CT is so adorable.

Underdog bloodbath sounds awesome. Lets get rid of some of these losers.
Old 04-05-2017, 12:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Not at all surprised with the outcome of the eliminations. Happy that Darrell won and Bananas is gone

CT & Darrell are clearly the oldest and most mature. It's great how everyone likes and respects them. Then you have Shane, whose close to them in age and was on the same RR season as Darrell, getting into tons of drama with these younger kids. Total opposite lol

Jenna: "I've been tubing before. I've done it multiple times. My favorite thing about tubing is I guess being like on the tube. Tubes are fun" lol

Gotta love how CT got suspicious when TJ said there wasn't going to be an elimination and they were having a party and he was right. However, he must not have watched last season as TJ threw a house party with no strings attached IIRC

Quote:
Have they still not kissed yet? Or are they just not showing it?
I don't think they have

Next week should be fun. It looks like we'll be seeing that 3 way underdog elimination

Last edited by Aaron2005; 04-05-2017 at 01:52 PM
Old 04-05-2017, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I edited the links in. I hope the OP looks OK.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 04-05-2017, 01:38 PM
Addicted Fan

It's perfect. Thanks Jessica!
Old 04-05-2017, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jessica is such a dummy. Seriouslyyyy.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:26 PM
Addicted Fan

You mean Jenna? She definitely has those ditzy moments (the tubing comment, thinking Mexico was and Island, incorrectly guessing where Thailand is on a map, etc lol) but I really like her. She doesn't do it on purpose she just doesn't always think before she speaks. She makes me laugh though.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

I cannot decide who's cooler, CT or Darrell. I love watching them in the background of all these fights. Did you guys see CT on the bus when Hunter was yelling about "who can beat me?" CT just quietly raised his hand.

Darrell just watching Shane yell at everyone was pretty funny too. So calm.

I wish Cara could've beat Laurel somehow. The only cool girl left is Jenna. Maybe Jenna can win the final! Is it individual and one girl one guy win? Jenna & CT/Darrell is what I'd want. Jenna's awesome without Zach.

Nicole is AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot stand her. The way they are editing it, Nicole is still playing Laurel. If Laurel thinks Nicole's explanation sounded good, then Laurel is dumb. I get that they're happy together now, and Laurel doesn't seem phased by this week's episode, but it's ridiculous. I hope Laurel dumps Nicole soon.

And no, they haven't kissed yet. Seems like it'd be very very soon, they're close to it.
Old 04-06-2017, 11:21 AM
Addicted Fan

^There you are, you've been quiet on here this week lol. Did you watch the episode unspoiled?

CT and Darrell can be funny by doing the smallest things like raising a hand or when CT whistled while walking by Zach previously lol

There you are. You've been quiet on here this week lol

Yes there are 6 finalist (4 underdogs and 2 champions) and it's individual

We'll probably see more in the next couple of episodes to understand how they got to where they are now, but yes Nicole was awful towards Laurel and right now it doesn't make much sense as to why they're dating. I'd still like to see Nicole make it to the final with Jenna over Amanda and Ashley
Old 04-06-2017, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I broke my foot so this week has been all over the place. I was able to watch the episode live, though.

I really really don't care which girl makes it with Jenna. I might choose Ashley if I had to. All three of them are awful.

So we'll probably see 4 underdogs go home next week which is cool.

I don't want to see CT vs Darrell
Old 04-06-2017, 11:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Really, sorry to hear that Hope you feel better

Yeah it's unfortunate that one would have to send the other home. This format has been pretty weird though

That 3 way elimination should be fun. Do we know it's 2 guys and 2 girls that leave?

Reunion special films next Thursday in NYC and I guess the next challenge will start sometime the following week

ETA: A new sneak peak is up with Darrell, Shane & CT talking about how the underdogs underestimate Shane

CT: "You're an animal Shane. I can tell you're ready. Let me hear you say something: Don't stand on the tracks when the trains coming through. Choo! Choo!"
Shane: "Just when you hit me, hit soft"

CT: "Let me hear you say this: I'm gonna smash some heads and eat it"
Shane:"I really just hope they don't hurt me"

Hilarious

Last edited by Aaron2005; 04-07-2017 at 12:38 AM
Old 04-06-2017, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks. It sucks.

I haven't seen the sneak peak yet, but it sounds funny.

I'm just assuming it is 2 girls and 2 guys that will leave.

This format sucks! I don't like it at all. This season isn't great with all the underdog fighting, they're so lame, but I really love CT/Darrell so they're saving it for me.