Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2021, 04:00 PM
Addicted Fan

It's suppose to be a spin off show, kind of like champs vs pros/stars, except it will feature people mostly from the early seasons of RW/RR that we haven't seen in awhile. Like on champs vs stars, they will have access to phone/internet during filming. There will be competitions, eliminations and prize money. We should learn more soon. It'll be interesting to see who all is on it.
Aaron2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

it just sounds like the challenge so I'm a little confused.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

The new episode was okay, Fessy is so dumb. Not sure why he insists on making enemies! And then not sticking with Aneesa was pretty low. Doesnt seem like Kaycee really wants to be with him. Not sad that Nelson left though.

I was surprised to see Liv go, she came back into the house last week I thought lol.

Not sure what stick is up Devon's butt and why he was being SO MEAN to amber.

Also, Josh is so insane. He needs some therapy or something, hes always picking fights with everyone. I do think Jay was overreacting though calling him names and getting so mad lol. He could have just brushed Josh off.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Well this challenge was kind of silly. Flying drones? lol. The funniest part of the whole thing was TJ LHAO at everyone failing at it, except Devin/Tori of course lol. Surprise they were the only ones to complete it.

Not totally surprised Liv went home. Didn't really get to know her but my heart breaks for her and her recent tragedy. She was pregnant until a couple months ago, when she lost the baby. I think it was a miscarriage or something

Josh/Devin annoyed me this episode. No need for Devin to call out Amber M like that and it was right after Big T was telling her story, which was heartbreaking. Losing her parent and brother like that? Devin can relate to that as he lost his dad a couple years ago right after Final Reckoning began filming. Josh was just being....Josh sadly. I agree therapy would be good for him lol

I didn't have a problem with Fessy last season but now I don't like him at all. I actually felt bad for Nelson. Fessy clearly can't be trusted by anyone. I hope he goes home soon and we get to see him in an elimination in which his size doesn't give him an advantage. He's also a cheater as well. Apparently he & haleigh got back together sometime before filming for this season started, yet he's shown making out with Gabby in the previews. On top of that, I heard that during this season, he was using his weekly 10 minute phone calls to talk to Haleigh. I hope they show it. Haleigh had this to say about Fessy on social media last night

Current teams after tonight's episode

Amber M/Mechie
Aneesa/Leroy
Fessy/Kaycee
Kyle/Kam
Nam/Lolo
Cory/Natalie
Devin/Tori
Lio/Gabby
Nany/Josh
Theresa/Jay
CT/Big T
Darrell/Amber B
Old 01-07-2021, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

The challenge was so dumb. Flying drones through small caves is so hard lol. What would they have done if no one had completed it?

Big T's story is really sad. She lost her brother, mother, and father so young!

Quote:
Apparently he & haleigh got back together sometime before filming for this season started, yet he's shown making out with Gabby in the previews. On top of that, I heard that during this season, he was using his weekly 10 minute phone calls to talk to Haleigh. I hope they show it. Haleigh had this to say about Fessy on social media last night
I didnt know they were back together. I dont really follow Haleigh anymore but I should go look at her tweets.

eta: i looked and didnt see anything? what did she say?

Fessy is an idiot, honestly. He was so bad on big brother and nominated his own alliance members and had zero read on the game. Not surprised hes doing so badly here.
Old 01-13-2021, 08:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
i looked and didnt see anything? what did she say?
Part 1
Quote:
"It was brought to my attention that I misspoke with dates last night and since there is a poison on this account who likes to share everything, why don't you share this one. Not that it matters at this point but I will not have myself slandered or villianized when I have done nothing wrong. Up until a phone call I got at the end of October, I was in a relationship. I was in love. I was not dating. I was not entertaining others. I got new pillows because my partner didn't like the last ones. I had planned a spot big enough for both of us to be, a 2 car garage, and an extra place for a TV because he always had his games too loud. We never agreed for him to move, but we agreed we needed more space together than a small apartment so I was creating it. I had gotten groceries with his favorite meals, and was ready to pick up my partner when he returned so we could start our real life. This was all discussed and all agreed on. I didn't make this up. I knew my relationship was not perfect, but we agreed to fix it and work on it after he showed up at my apartment before he left. We agreed to tell everyone we were fixing it. The first steps were just getting him home and then we were going from there. And from my weekly phone calls filled with love I had no reason to assume anything had changed. I'm not trying to paint anyone into anything they aren't. "

Last edited by Aaron2005; 01-14-2021 at 10:24 AM
Old 01-13-2021, 08:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Part 2
Quote:
"I quite frankly don't care if anyone believes anything or what you think of me because at the end of the day him, myself and God all know the truth and that alone is enough for me. But I want you all to get over it as I have and stop trying to make yourselves feel better by creating false scenarios. It is black and white. Move on. Give it up. Stop harassing me. Entertain yourself with his new life and leave mine alone. I wish I could say I wish him the best but I don't and never will."
ETA: Tonight's episode

Natalie went home because she tested postitive for pregnancy. As it says in the article linked below, it all started when she was video chatting with her twin sister and joked about how her period is late and she might be pregnant. Production took that seriously and made her take a test and it came back positive. When she got home she found out she was 8 weeks pregnant (which is about the same length of time that Melissa had been pregnant when she went into last season) However, she had a miscarriage and lost the baby. So sad. Natalie/Liv have both have had miscarriages recently. Just heartbreaking
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...er-miscarried/

Ashley's back? UGH lol. I understand it though with all the DQ's.

The dynamic between CT/Big T is fun to watch. Happy to see them win this challenge. Lol at CT trying to get Big T to make a good mean face.

CT: "Ooooh Fessy's in trouble. Oooooh Tori's in trouble" haha

I didn't mind Devin on past challenges but he's been pretty annoying on this one lol.

I was surprised that elimination got as competitive as it did. I thought Aneesa was going to break all her squares with her balls before Tori could even get her balls out the crate lol. Lol at Aneesa picking Fessy again and Fessy not being happy about it. With Kaycee picking Leroy again we now have two original teams back together

Theresa is currently pregnant with her 3rd child

Next week: Theresa Vs Lolo

Current Teams after tonight

Amber M/Mechie
Kaycee/Leroy
Fessy/Aneesa
Kyle/Kam
Nam/Lolo
Cory/Ashley
Lio/Gabby
Nany/Josh
Theresa/Jay
CT/Big T
Darrell/Amber B
Devin - Rogue Agent

Last edited by Aaron2005; 01-14-2021 at 10:24 AM
Old 01-14-2021, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tori, wtf girl. I feel like she really wasn't trying enough with that crate. She could have ran towards it and back. She could have wrapped it around her body. There was a lot she could do.

Throwing the balls was also too easy imo, they were so close to the board. Good job for Aneesa beating her though, I didn't expect that. She is doing great this season. I dont get why she picked Fessy back after all the drama he caused lol.

I understand Tori's mentality tho. Sorry to the rookies, but if you want to be considered a threat you need to prove yourself in the arena. She is not wrong about that?

Quote:
Natalie went home because she tested postitive for pregnancy.
LMAO how you worded that was hilarious. Thats how it would be framed for me if I ever got pregnant. .... That's crazy she was 8 weeks in. And very sad she lost the baby. Was she in a relationship?

I'm annoyed they brought Ashley back btu the girls keep dropping like flies.

We have not seen ANY of Mechie, Amber B, or Lio at all.

Thanks for those Aaron, I dont know why I cant see them???

Quote:
I wish I could say I wish him the best but I don't and never will."
Yikes. But I dont blame her with how Fessy was acting. I've never really liked him tbh.
Old 01-15-2021, 12:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Sorry for the wierd wording of it lol. And yes, she's still in a relationship with the guy that would've been the dad. For the second season in a row there's been a girl that competed while pregnant. Crazy.

Well in this format you haveto go into eliminations if you want to get to the final. Size was talked about a lot in this episode but anything can happen in eliminations and you have to be forunate enough to get something that's in your favor. Last season Dee beat Mattie in an elimination where a smaller person has an advantage over a bigger person

Quote:
We have not seen ANY of Mechie, Amber B, or Lio at all.
Yep just confessionsals every now and then and that's it lol. They tend to ignore certain players until they have to go into eliminations or something
Old 01-19-2021, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

which is annoying because

Spoiler:
Old 01-21-2021, 01:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Lio quitting was suprising as we hadn't seen much of him up until this point and then he was gone. He was on the after show and talked a little more about why he left. He made a lot of friends on the show and he didn't have it in him to continue to play they game and have to lie and screw over people he'd like to continue having relationships with outside the show. More importantly he kept thinking about his 2 kids and wife (who's pregnant with their 3rd child) at home in the middle of this pandemic. It was scary

The challenge was a mini final. I knew Theresa had good endurance but I was surprised she/Jay won because they were behind at the beginning weren't they? Nam/Lolo are starting to have problems now. I thought they'd do much better. I have a feeling we're going to see Lolo explode soon lol

Funny how, with people being sent home due to injuries/quittiing/other issues the cast never knows for sure if it's going to be a guys elimination or girls elimination lol

I wonder how long it'll be before winners start volunteering themselves for eliminations.

Ashley Vs Kam: Both had trouble clipping their rings onto the poles but Kam got it going faster than Ashley. Happy Kam won and Ashley went home again. Theresa's got a big target on her back now

Current Teams after this episode

CT/Big T
Leroy/Kaycee
Kyle/Kam
Mechie/Amber M
Darrell/Amber B
Aneesa/Fessy
Nam/Lolo
Devin/Gabby
Nany/Josh
Theresa/Jay
Cory - Rogue Agent
Old 01-21-2021, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

double post ignore.
Old 01-21-2021, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel bad for Nam being stuck with psycho Lolo. That girl is a nut job. I get her point about running in, but its how she talks to people that rubs everyone the wrong way.

Teresa is a jerk, she was getting so upset in the convo with Lolo, when Lolo in that one moment, actually wasnt raising her voice at all and was just telling her what was going on. But I am glad she won because I like Jay.

Ashley did that puzzle so fast. Dang.

That was a good challenge though, finally something hard.

Poor Fessy being stuck with Aneesa. Sorry, but she does suck .

I'm sorry but I just dont like Big T... I hate saying that because she seems sweet but her personality bugs me. She comes off so weak and like talks so softly. I really dont vibe with weak mentalities.

I cant believe Lio just left! Wtf. Not gonna miss him. I mean, I feel bad for him and his mental health but I hate quitters. Hope he doesnt ever come back. I get wanting to be with family but he should have thought about that before he left? And its not like the challenge is that long.

Quote:
He made a lot of friends on the show and he didn't have it in him to continue to play they game and have to lie and screw over people he'd like to continue having relationships with outside the show.
Thats also a dumb excuse. Its a game.

Quote:
I wonder how long it'll be before winners start volunteering themselves for eliminations.
These people are chicken Shyt. I cant believe TJ told them there is only 10 spots and yet they still don't volunteer.

Not sad to see Ashley voted in, she is too hostile and conceited. She won a final but shes not the best competitor ever and her going home twice just proved it. Killer Kam is at it again.

who i am rooting for in order:
CT/Big T (only for CT lol)
Theresa/Jay (only for Jay)
Darrell/Amber B
Cory

after that I dont really care but i'd say:
Kyle/Kam (only for Kam)
Nany/Josh (moreso for Nany)
Mechie/Amber M
Kyle/Kam (Kam only)
Leroy/Kaycee
Aneesa/Fessy
Devin/Gabby (dont mind Gabby but dont really like devin)
Nam/Lolo (i dont mind Nam but cant stand Lolo)

Last edited by Alexa; 01-21-2021 at 04:43 PM
Old 01-22-2021, 11:28 AM
Addicted Fan

If you make it to a final, you are gone for about 2 months. Lio had been gone for about month before he quit the show

Quote:
Ashley did that puzzle so fast. Dang.
She did, but then she/Cory went the wrong way and went off course lol

Quote:
These people are chicken Shyt. I cant believe TJ told them there is only 10 spots and yet they still don't volunteer.
It reminds me of how it was at the beginning of last season where everyone seemd to be playing it like it was a regular season where winning an elimintion wasn't required, and they kept voting in Jay over and over. It was like they didn't hear TJ when he said you have to win one to be eligible for the final

Today, the cast for that mini challenge thing I mentioned featuring a lot of old school cast members will travel to Texas, where they will be quarantined for a week. Then they will travel to the filming location, which is unknown. Rumored cast members so far. This list will be updated as more info comes in

Hosted By: TJ Lavin

Beth - RW Los Angeles
Ruthie - RW Hawaii
Jisela - RR The Quest
Katie - RR The Quest
Sophia - RR The Quest
Aneesa - RW Chicago
Kendal - RR Campus Crawl
Arissa - RW Las Vegas
Trishelle - RW Las Vegas
Casey - Fresh Meat
KellyAnne - RW Sydney
Jonna - RW Cancun
Jemmye - RW New Orleans 2
Cooke - RW Las Vegas 2

Mark - RR USA
Syrus - RW Boston
Yes - RR Semester At Sea
Teck - RW Hawaii
Laterrian - RR Maximun Velocity Tour
Darrell - RR Campus Crawl
Alton - RW Las Vegas
Abram - RR South Pacific
Ace - RW Paris
Derrick - RR X-treme
Nehemiah - RW Austin
Eric (aka "Big Easy")- Fresh Meat
Ryan - Fresh Meat
Cohutta - RW Sydney

There's a lot of names you probably don't recognize at all. All these people rumored so far have done at least 1 season of the challenge, it's just that for a lot of them, the ones they did were the very early seasons of the show, like seasons 1 through 10 lol. IF they're really on, I'm looking forward to seeing Ruthie, Katie, Kendal, KellyAnne, Cohutta, Ace, Abe, Darrell, Derrick, Alton and Mark so far

Last edited by Aaron2005; 01-23-2021 at 07:06 PM
Old 01-23-2021, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I recognize a lot as Ive seen every season of the challenge and of Real World lol. im sure ill recognize faces too when I see them. The only ones I am not sure on:
Jisela, Sophia and Kendal. But i might recognize them.
As for the boy: Yes and Laterrian are the only two I dont recognize off the bat.

im excited to see some of those old faces and players. I much prefer older casts.

2 months isnt that lng to me personally but i think you have that info going into it and you should know whether you'll be able to be away from your family or not. I personally would never leave young kids for more than a month, but if its for the money then i understand people that do. But i just dont vibe with quitters.

Quote:
It reminds me of how it was at the beginning of last season where everyone seemd to be playing it like it was a regular season where winning an elimintion wasn't required, and they kept voting in Jay over and over. It was like they didn't hear TJ when he said you have to win one to be eligible for the final
I pray to GOD that these people get booted before the final. I want TJ to be like "I TOLD YOU SO".. these people deserve consequences for not fighting to go in. Its just so silly.
Reply   Post New Thread