Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2021, 09:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Why would anyone agree to vote Lolo into the ring? lmao. It makes no sense. People are gonna do what is smartest for their games, the whole campaigning is just silly.
She's delusional if she really thought she could persuade enough people to do what she wanted lol. Lolo/Nam will have to win a challenge if they want to go in but they're so dysfunctional as a team and don't communicate well at all so that's unlikely. Based on the preview Lolo might quit or something. TJ says something about a security breach. Last time he said that Ashley returned so I wonder what could he be talking about this time. They wouldn't bring Amber M back would they?

Quote:
CT making fun of the girls in the haul brawl was hilarious.
CT: "I don't think this is what the challenge gods had in mind when they created Hawl Brawl. 'Excuse me. Sorry let me get by. Is that yours? I think you dropped it. Um, I'll be right back Imma go get my ball. You want something?'" LOL

Filming for the spinoff show featuring mostly old school cast members has ended
Aaron2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 04:34 AM
Elite Fan

Hi guys!

Having a newborn is no joke!

I’m up to date on the Challenge. Not the best season. Not the worst.

What’s the deal with the OG show? I’m not in the loop fully on that.
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 09:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey, great to finally hear from you We knew the baby had to be keeping you busy lol. Is it a boy or a girl?

Update on the spinoff show. It just finished ending within the last few days I think. I don't know anything about the format but it's suppose to be a lot like a regular season of the challenge, but with a much shorter filming period and with a bunch of old school cast members that haven't been seen in forever lol

Hosted By: TJ Lavin

Final Cast

Beth - RW Los Angeles
Ruthie - RW Hawaii
Jisela - RR The Quest
Katie - RR The Quest
Aneesa - RW Chicago
Kendal - RR Campus Crawl
Arissa - RW Las Vegas
Trishelle - RW Las Vegas
KellyAnne - RW Sydney
Jonna - RW Cancun
Jemmye - RW New Orleans 2

Mark - RR USA
Syrus - RW Boston
Yes - RR Semester At Sea
Teck - RW Hawaii
Laterrian - RR Maximun Velocity Tour
Darrell - RR Campus Crawl
Alton - RW Las Vegas
Ace - RW Paris
Derrick - RR X-treme
Nehemiah - RW Austin
Eric (aka "Big Easy")- Fresh Meat

Alternates: These players stayed in Argentina for alittle while after filming began in case someone on the cast DQ'd or something.

Abram - RR South Pacific
Sophia - RR The Quest
Casey - Fresh Meat
Ryan - Fresh Meat
Cohutta - RW Sydney
Cooke - RW Las Vegas 2

Looking forward to seeing Ruthie, Katie, Kendal, KellyAnne, Jemmye, Mark, Darrell, Alton, Ace, and Derrick. I'm also interested in seeing what Jonna will be like. Bummed about Cohutta/Abe not making the final cast

Last edited by Aaron2005; 02-23-2021 at 10:55 AM
Old 02-23-2021, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

It’s a boy!

Wow. Awesome. Definitely bummed Abram and Cohutta didn’t make it!
Should be really fun.
Old 02-23-2021, 11:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Great. Is he keeping you up through the night? If so hope that'll changes soon and you can get some decent sleep in lol. Was he born the first week of January as planned or did he come a little earlier?

Have you been up to date on all the latest pregnancy news? Ashley Kelsey is pregnant with her first child with a RB that plays for the Detroit Lions, Cheyenne is pregnant with her 2nd child (a boy that will be named "Ace") , Theresa is pregnant with her 3rd, and Jenna just announced she's pregnant with her 1st last week. Natlie/Liv from this season were also pregnant (it's why Natalie was sent home) but unfortunately lost their kids due to miscarriages. So sad

Last edited by Aaron2005; 02-23-2021 at 11:50 AM
Old 02-23-2021, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

He actually didn’t arrive until January 13th! Challenge night. As I was in labor I checked to see if the hospital had MTV and they didn’t lol, but it was kinda funny timing because I started pushing at exactly 7:00 (when The Challenge comes on) and he was born at 9:09, a bit after the Challenge so there’s no way I would’ve been able to watch that episode anyway. I didn’t catch up on that one until the following Tuesday. I think it was Tori’s episode.

Yes, he’s keeping me up all day and night. He loves to be held, and has bad reflux, so it’s very very difficult for him to sleep flat on his own.

Yes I knew about all those except Natalie/Liv. They were both pregnant and both had miscarriages?! very sad!!
Old 02-23-2021, 12:36 PM
Addicted Fan

LOL thats funny he came on challenge night. Maybe that's a sign that he'll be a challenge fan in the future lol. Yes that was the episode where Tori was eliminated Natalie was sent home, and Ashley came back.

That's unfortunate about the lack of sleep and acid refulx but not surprising. I'm sure things will get better

Yeah, Liv got pregnant after she left the show. Natalie explained in an interview that during a weekly phone call she was video chatting with her twin sister she mentioned that she was few days late on her period and joked that must be pregnant. While it was supposed to be a joke, production took this very seriously (which isn't surpring as they obviously didn't want another Melissa situation) and made her take a prenancy test right away and it came back positive. That's why when the cast showed up to the next challenge, TJ told her she had to go home without giving any details on why. He just said she wasn't "medially cleared to continue" or something. Then she had a misscarriage sometime after

Derrick proposed to his gf too so they're engaged now.

Cohutta or Abe should've gotten Big Easy's spot on the OG show

Last edited by Aaron2005; 02-23-2021 at 01:02 PM
Old 02-23-2021, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Having a newborn is no joke!
I bet! Though, with my sisters kids the newborn stage was fairly easy, it was 1-3 years that were tough lol. Could he have lactose problems? might be something to look into, my nephew had that and my sister didnt figure it out til much later.

Jan 13 is a great bday. Mine is the 15th. He's a capricorn baby

Quote:
TJ says something about a security breach. Last time he said that Ashley returned so I wonder what could he be talking about this time. They wouldn't bring Amber M back would they?
I hope they would bring back someone more interesting.

man, the women this season are such failures! So many people ahve quit or left this season.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:23 PM
Addicted Fan

The spinoff show with the old school cast members is called "All Stars". Unfortunately, this isn't airing on MTV. Instead it's airing on "Paramount+" a live streaming service that you have to pay per month in order to see the shows on it. A new season of Road Rules is also in the works and will also air on this service. Read the articles below for more info

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertain...rishelle-more/

https://people.com/tv/paramount-plus...mpression=true

It really sucks this isn't airing on MTV

Last edited by Aaron2005; Yesterday at 04:29 PM
Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Dumb. I hope Paramount has a free trial...
Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I bet! Though, with my sisters kids the newborn stage was fairly easy, it was 1-3 years that were tough lol. Could he have lactose problems? might be something to look into, my nephew had that and my sister didnt figure it out til much later.

Jan 13 is a great bday. Mine is the 15th. He's a capricorn baby
Awww birthday buds! Love that. I know two other people on the 15th.

The 13th worked out to be cool cause his dad is July 13th so their birthdays are each other’s half birthdays.
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Me and his dads bdays are close too. Mine is July 1st, making us both cancers

Quote:
Dumb. I hope Paramount has a free trial...
They better....

Last edited by Aaron2005; Yesterday at 08:43 PM
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

^ Aw, cool! Loving the January/July birthdays here. I know someone else on July 1st, too!

Loving CT this season.
Lolo was so annoying all season, so weird she just left though lol. She really could’ve won the money if she just calmed down. There are still skulls left, wasn’t it worth a try?!
I’m thinking they’ll bring back a girl- hopefully not Amber though, maybe Theresa?!
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Addicted Fan

It was great seeing Big T shock everyone by performing so well in that challenge and even swimming to the platform faster than CT. I like seeing their dynamic them have success and I like how fired up CT gets when she does well. Their conversation after completeing the challenge was funny too with Big T talking about how pole dancing lessons helped her hold onto the rope and suggested CT take them too lol. I'm happy CT will get a chance to get his skull. I think I know whether or not he'll win the elimination based on something I saw in the mid season teaser shown a couple weeks ago

LMAO at Devin giving Nany/Josh crap for failing at the challenge, only to fail even worse at it himself. He didn't even grab onto the rope. He's annoying.

Lolo: WTF? She just decides it's impossible for her to win any upcoming challenges or anything and just leaves? Her speech to the group right before she left made no sense, but oh well. She's been annoying all season so I wont miss her. This is great for Nam. I hope his back issues aren't too serious though. He first started having issues with it in a challenge a couple weeks ago

I heard that the security breach this time is not a person coming back into the game. It's a double guys elimination. There will be two 1-on-1 guy eliminations. After these eliminations, the number of guys/girls left will be even with 7 of each. CT and Devin will be 2 guys going in but I'm not sure how they determine who the other two guys will be. Maybe the house will have to do a public vote for a team in the viewing area and CT/Big T choose the other team? Based on tonights episode I would be surprised if the 2 other guys were anyone other thean Josh/Darrell. If that's the case then I obviously want CT/Darrell to win their eliminations and send Devin/Josh home

Current Teams after tonight's episode

CT/Big T
Aneesa/Fessy
Darrell/Amber B
Devin/Gabby
Kyle/Kam
Leroy/Kaycee
Nany/Josh
Cory - Rogue Agent
Nam - Rogue Agent

Last edited by Aaron2005; Today at 12:35 AM
Old Today, 02:54 AM
Elite Fan

Nany/Nam would bring back some Nany/Turbo vibes lol. I miss Turbo!!
Reply   Post New Thread